What's new

Modi crossed 'red line' by talking about Balochistan: Pakistan

It is fun to watch some Pakistani's asses on fire. This is what I call batting on front foot. No one is discussing on Curfew in our Kashmir or Terrorist Wani but discussing Modi's speech on P0K or Balochistan.

Kitni sulag rahi hai Pakistanio ki... It was 10 second D's worth investing..... ROI 100000percent.

They were not more than 50%, close to it but not quite. Anyway, there were never considered a true part of Pakistan anyway, and were almost a continent away. I would like to see India defend land sandwiched between Iran and Turkey, whilst the place is surrounded by enemies.

And who's to say all of Bangladesh wanted independence? Do you have any proof for this?

Oh and throughout it's history, India has lost almost 900,000 squared miles of territory. Pakistan has only lost almost 60,000..

U know, the khan of kalat offered to join india, and nehru refused coz they were geograophically non continuous.

Not al bangladeshis wanted freedom, i know coz the ones which did not are being hanged now coz they were responsible for killing the freedom loving bengalis.
Only the bengalis high on ummah wanted to stay with pakistan.

Your territorial claim has been debunked in the other thread

Sadists themselves doing human rights violation in Baluchistan and has audacity to highlight Kashmir

waiting for negative ratings :)
Have you been to baluchistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye indians achanak se itne bahadur kaise ho gye.

Ye konsa nuskha kha lia inho ne

Have you been to Kashmir in India ? if no then STFU

Guess what I have been in Kashmir :woot:
And a sadist like you are in no position to tell me what to do This is :pdf::pakistan:
You don't like it here then go

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good in a way , we always knew about baghal mein churi now the rat has been forced to show it

It is fun to watch some Pakistani's asses on fire. This is what I call batting on front foot. No one is discussing on Curfew in our Kashmir or Terrorist Wani but discussing Modi's speech on P0K or Balochistan.
maybe that is what Modi wanted to accomplish

Guys stop swearing at each other. Put each other on the ignore list.

Back
Top Bottom