What's new

Modi crossed 'red line' by talking about Balochistan: Pakistan

Pakistan even comments on stuff like Shahrukh Khan's spat with someone, or bangladeshis hanging war criminals etc.
Pakistan even asked for an explanation from Bangladesh as to how and why they have hanged pro Pak Jamaat leaders and must stop these 'human rights violations'!!! Look who's talking! Lol!

Just three words from PM on Baluchistan and P0K .. exactly 10 seconds of his 90 Minutes long speech was enough to rile Pakistani establishment... Just shows ki chor ki dadhi main kitne tinke hain.

This is the way I like it, no peace bull shit just emnity towards an enemy

Its more obvious now that indian assets on Afghanistan now need to be destroyed,

India's comments need to be highlighted to iran and action taken to safeguard border between our two countries

We massively reduced suppory for freedom fighters in Kashmir over the last 15 years only indias accusations didn't stop not accepting the kashmiri freedom struggle was a result of Kashmiris themselves but not it should be on and we should directly start thr follow of support to the people of Kashmir and seek to utilise all ISI assets to reach out to everyone from SIMI to the Maoists

At the same time using indians admission of supporting terrorism in Balochistan as a basis to put to bed any concern or investigation into Mumbai, Pathokot or anywhere else

Lets get this thing moving

Yes because talking about something is such a great form of payback. :lol:

Looking at the reaction on the other side of the border, i can hardly imagine otherwise.

And yes, do raise kashmir in the UN this time, but please try to get a bigger crowd and ask nawaz sharif to entertain them while he is at it else they may fall asleep like last time.

Just like I said. If modi is thinking that Pakistan would stop raising and discussing Kashmir after his stupid statement about Baluchistan then he is only fooling himself.

No change as I said in other threads.

Try something else PM jee. Yeh tactic to fail ho gayi. :)

Unofficial already forcefully raising Kashmir in each and every chance you get... What is new. While India will do the same about Balochistan sindi and P a k

In which year has Pakistan not raised Kashmir issue in UN. Ismain Naya kya baat hi!

Bhai tum log ka credibility zero hi world scene main.

Lol now they left out of options... NO REPLY

Unofficial already forcefully raising Kashmir in each and every chance you get... What is new. While India will do the same about Balochistan sindi and P a k

And we would do the same for any internal affair of India. From beef lynching to Manipur nothing is your internal affair and your own government is responsible for that.

Looking at the reaction on the other side of the border, i can hardly imagine otherwise.

Yes because India talking about Baluchistan is such an effective tactic, because of it Baluchistan is on the verge of independence, thank you Modi!

Your words mean nothing, Baluchistan will always remain part of Pakistan. Can't say the same for Kashmir though.

This is the way I like it, no peace bull shit just emnity towards an enemy

Its more obvious now that indian assets on Afghanistan now need to be destroyed,

India's comments need to be highlighted to iran and action taken to safeguard border between our two countries

We massively reduced suppory for freedom fighters in Kashmir over the last 15 years only indias accusations didn't stop not accepting the kashmiri freedom struggle was a result of Kashmiris themselves but not it should be on and we should directly start thr follow of support to the people of Kashmir and seek to utilise all ISI assets to reach out to everyone from SIMI to the Maoists

At the same time using indians admission of supporting terrorism in Balochistan as a basis to put to bed any concern or investigation into Mumbai, Pathokot or anywhere else

Lets get this thing moving

We massively reduced your influence of terrorism in Kashmir.. İran Afghanistan are India's bilateral partners. You can to nothing but watch helplessly

And we would do the same for any internal affair of India. From beef lynching to Manipur nothing is your internal affair and your own government is responsible for that.
Of course you can do what ever u want but who is going to listen? And we just started what u been doing for decades and we will continue u to do so ever after.

Yes, i think the peace overtures are over. There is no turning back from this. we tried to do peace for 17 years and for 17 years we got blood in return..

well bro right from the vajpayee era 5 yrs to MMS 10 yrs plus 2 yrs of modi era, every PM tried to achieve peace but were often spurned by the terror attacks and then denials. so it was expected to to change the rules of engagements now

. Zakaria also claimed that India was referring to Balochistan to cover up its human rights violations in Kashmir.
Pakistan is referring to Kashmir to cover up its human rights violations in Balochistan.
Its not only you Pakistanis who can play the game. Have a taste of your own bitter medicine.
Tit for tat.

Yes because India talking about Baluchistan is such an effective tactic, because of it Baluchistan is on the verge of independence, thank you Modi!

Your words mean nothing, Baluchistan will always remain part of Pakistan. Can't say the same for Kashmir though.
Yeah Balochistan will be under Pakistan and Kashmir will be occupied by Pakistan. Why left Mumbai chennai and West Bengals?

Don't you think Pakistan will conquer? Don't be silly you know you can do it

well bro right from the vajpayee era 5 yrs to MMS 10 yrs plus 2 yrs of modi era, every PM tried to achieve peace but were often spurned by the terror attacks and then denials. so it was expected to to change the rules of engagements now

Will be interesting to see how Pakistan responds to this, their diplomats are already comparatively far weaker. I don't think they are prepared or even know how to deal with this. They might have to bring some of their old Guards like Mehmood Qureshi...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom