What's new

Modi crossed 'red line' by talking about Balochistan: Pakistan

The size of samosa is small in my canteen , We will be grateful if Pakistan raise such a massive dissent in among my college students due to thus bias approach of govt. owned canteen ... we will be really grateful
to the Pakistan govt. even you can send ISI to check the size

And we would do the same for any internal affair of India. From beef lynching to Manipur nothing is your internal affair and your own government is responsible for that.

How about we do nothing and just give statements whilst knowing india really dosent have any ability to do anything in Balochistan except funnel terrorists from Afghanistan. We can then use that as a basis to actively harm indian embassies and asets in Afghanistan

Whilst ramp up the support for Kashmir and millions under curfew

lol we can do this , we can do that and finally everything ends up with blaming your politicians and foreign policy. actually the problem is not with you but your unrealistic approach to certain problems.

The size of samosa is small in my canteen , We will be grateful if Pakistan raise such a massive dissent in among my college students due to thus bias approach of govt. owned canteen ... we will be really grateful

We can do that too. After all your government has allowed us to talk about anything happening inside India.

Was it a beef qeema samosa by the way?? :D

We want beef samosa :P thats our first choice ...please send ISI

We can do that too. After all your government has allowed us to talk about anything happening inside India.

Was it a beef qeema samosa by the way?? :D

Please tell me how many countries have broken away from post independent india?

And bangladesh may be smaller in size, but it was more than 50% of the population. It hardly ever happens that the majority population wants independence and does not want to carry the heritage.... just for a perspective.
Kashmiris are hardly 70 lakhs, and not all of them want independence. So you can imagine, they will be dissulisioned someday and come back into the mainstream and lead a happy life.

They were not more than 50%, close to it but not quite. Anyway, there were never considered a true part of Pakistan anyway, and were almost a continent away. I would like to see India defend land sandwiched between Iran and Turkey, whilst the place is surrounded by enemies.

And who's to say all of Bangladesh wanted independence? Do you have any proof for this?

Oh and throughout it's history, India has lost almost 900,000 squared miles of territory. Pakistan has only lost almost 60,000.

Yeah Balochistan will be under Pakistan and Kashmir will be occupied by Pakistan.

Thank you for admitting it.

dsr478 said:
Kashmir will leave India at some point, or at the very least India will be forced to treat IOK nicely. Either way, Kashmir wins.

When Modi's mentioning Baluchistan what do you think he's referring to? The sand? He's obviously referring to independence, but it won't make a difference, especially with CPEC.

Las time India talked about breaking Pakistan was probably yesterday, you guys do it non stop which is quite sad considering how many countries have broken off from India. Also, please do check the map as you will find Bangladesh is smaller than Kashmir.

KashMir will never seperate frm India nd the point which u r talked will never come in reality so be happy in ur dreams baby
Nd single 10sec speech make what ffect u cn understand frm ur own media I don't need to explain
Yes India breaks into defferent countries bt there is NT any Pakistan in world nd Pakistan has done nothing in breaking up of India
Nd last tym about separation of Pakistan was said by indira gandhi in 1971 and u know rest what happened..

You have already moved your pawn using nonstate actors in India.. There is no place to move back.. India just started it's game.. Just moral support from India is a lot for baluchistan.. World starts to look at you with clinical look. .

We have no pawn, kashmir is in turmoil because india is occupying it and the Kashmiris want freedom, you keep blaming Pakistan for the consequences of your occupation.

India has tried to support terrorism in Balochistan but we have decimated your proxies in the last few years, you mouthing off has no affect on us

We will respond to your mouthing off with more support for Kashmir and in support of actual internal indian matters

We want beef samosa :P thats our first choice ...please send ISI
If you want beef samosa then you will have to fight for beef samosa.

We can only send you moral support and maybe funnel some weapons but Kashmir, Assam, Khalistan and the Maoists all come before you

Clapping is done with both hands, Pm's peace overtures were rebuked first by patahnkot attacks and later by team frm pak which visited india to investigate

Indian govt has now lost all the hopes of reconciliations and peace, so there seems to be major shift in foreign policy now which as of now is not sure which path it will take
and as a result your investigators gave clean chit to pakistan on pathankot. my solidarity to the ones who lost their job after this.

KashMir will never seperate frm India nd the point which u r talked will never come in reality so be happy in ur dreams baby
Nd single 10sec speech make what ffect u cn understand frm ur own media I don't need to explain
Yes India breaks into defferent countries bt there is NT any Pakistan in world nd Pakistan has done nothing in breaking up of India
Nd last tym about separation of Pakistan was said by indira gandhi in 1971 and u know rest what happened..
kashmir is already seperate from india. 41 days of your rule without peace. secondly balochistan is not bengal. balochis are more patriotic than any other pakistani and more better muslims than secular bengalis. there isn't any border shared with india. your network of RAW agents and NDS target killers have already been busted this time and never forget we became nuclear power just to ensure that history don't repeat.
the total population of balochistan is 8 million with half of them extreme indian haters pathans the rest of them are balochis. out of 150+ tribes few people from just 3 tribes are fighting. and those people are not even 500. they don't have any public support.

we will send some big samosas soon. but the samosas will be from peshawer. you yourself will be responsible for the side effects of samosas prepared by pathan.

Sadists refer to Balochistan to cover up its human rights violations in Kashmir.
Then have the audacity to boast about being perfect.

and as a result your investigators gave clean chit to pakistan on pathankot. my solidarity to the ones who lost their job after this.

kashmir is already seperate from india. 41 days of your rule without peace. secondly balochistan is not bengal. balochis are more patriotic than any other pakistani and more better muslims than secular bengalis. there isn't any border shared with india. your network of RAW agents and NDS target killers have already been busted this time and never forget we became nuclear power just to ensure that history don't repeat.
the total population of balochistan is 8 million with half of them extreme indian haters pathans the rest of them are balochis. out of 150+ tribes few people from just 3 tribes are fighting. and those people are not even 500. they don't have any public support.

we will send some big samosas soon. but the samosas will be from peshawer. you yourself will be responsible for the side effects of samosas prepared by pathan.

So frm this logic balochistan is also seperate coz it was unrest frm many tym back don't know kid that the idea of Pakistan was mostly more supported by east Pakistan{Bangladesh} Thn west, bt they r separated by ur misbehavior nd also frm ur theory that u r more superior Thn other nd same happening with balochistan nd I don't think it take much tym to seperate frm ur nation nd in kashmir also few people r supporting nd majority of us r with India so, stop thinking kashmir is going anywhere else

Sadists themselves doing human rights violation in Baluchistan and has audacity to highlight Kashmir

waiting for negative ratings :)

Sadists refer to Balochistan to cover up its human rights violations in Kashmir.
Then have the audacity to boast about being perfect.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471537526.428969.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471537535.724235.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471537546.941252.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1471537555.379025.jpg

Fresh protests in Balochistan. Someone needs to show the chai wala the ground reality.

So frm this logic balochistan is also seperate coz it was unrest frm many tym back don't know kid that the idea of Pakistan was mostly more supported by east Pakistan{Bangladesh} Thn west, bt they r separated by ur misbehavior nd also frm ur theory that u r more superior Thn other nd same happening with balochistan nd I don't think it take much tym to seperate frm ur nation nd in kashmir also few people r supporting nd majority of us r with India so, stop thinking kashmir is going anywhere else
from this idea there is no curfew in any part of balochistan. there are no protests but only those against modi and india. there is complete peace in balochistan.whereas in kashmir there is curfew from 41 days. 80 percent kashmir is protesting against indian occupation. if they would have been few than why is 700k of your security forces there with special powers allowing them to even kill anyone?
secondly the most important part is that kashmir is a disputed territory even by simla agreement. but on contrary balochistan is not a dispute among the two countries.
thirdly half of balochistan is with iran and afghanistan so it means you are not only crossing our redlines but theirs too.
fourthly. pakistan can discuss matters like khalistan, moaist, tamils, dalits and dozen more but we don't not because we can't but because we don't interfere in others countries internal matter. we only talk about disputed territory i.e. kashmir.
fifth. USSR the mighty wanted to break pakistan and capture balochistan. they did the same what india is doing. created unrest,started freedom movements backed by khad, even tried to do aireal bombings but were defeated and the world saw what we did to them.
sixth. to implement your plans to break pakistan, india would have to send its ary to afghanistan first. and you know what that means. the people of afghanistan are mostly pashtuns who support taliban, who support pakistan and we support them. you know what i mean to say.

Back
Top Bottom