What's new

Modi crossed 'red line' by talking about Balochistan: Pakistan

Not al bangladeshis wanted freedom, i know coz the ones which did not are being hanged now coz they were responsible for killing the freedom loving bengalis.
Only the bengalis high on ummah wanted to stay with pakistan.

Your territorial claim has been debunked in the other thread

What territorial claim? Oh you mean the one about 900,000 square miles? That can't be "debunked", because that's fact.

As for Bangladesh, well that's quite despicable isn't it? Execute the ones that wamted to remain united? How can anyone support that.

What territorial claim? Oh you mean the one about 900,000 square miles? That can't be "debunked", because that's fact.

As for Bangladesh, well that's quite despicable isn't it? Execute the ones that wamted to remain united? How can anyone support that.

Well the ones wanting to stay united executed a lot more during 1971. They are just answering for their crimes.
There rapes and horrific murders during 1971. These jamatis are only getting hanged and that too its too late as they have already lived their lives and spread hatred.

Please do enlighten me about ur claim of 900,000 sq miles

Well the ones wanting to stay united executed a lot more during 1971. They are just answering for their crimes.
There rapes and horrific murders during 1971. These jamatis are only getting hanged and that too its too late as they have already lived their lives and spread hatred.

Please do enlighten me about ur claim of 900,000 sq miles

Well the ones who wanted to seperate executed a lot of lives during 1971, 5,000 in fact and some ethnic minorities are still persecuted for supporting West Pakistan to this day. We may have killed 3,000,000 of them, but 5,000 is still a lot of people.

As for the 900,000 square miles, I said almost for starters so the number might not be exact, but here are the list of countries that have once been apart of India: Afghanistan, Burma, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Add up all of their land and you get almost 900,000 square miles.

Well the ones who wanted to seperate executed a lot of lives during 1971, 5,000 in fact and some ethnic minorities are still persecuted for supporting West Pakistan to this day. We may have killed 3,000,000 of them, but 5,000 is still a lot of people.

But the ones who commited the attrocities should be personally held accountable.
There were 5000 pakistani army men who commited war crimes as well, but were repatriated under the shimla agreement. The ones left in bangladesh cannot be left unpunished.
Imagine a britisher who had killed, letd say general dyer staying in pakistan after independence. Would u have let him live with complete freedom.

But the ones who commited the attrocities should be personally held accountable.
There were 5000 pakistani army men who commited war crimes as well, but were repatriated under the shimla agreement. The ones left in bangladesh cannot be left unpunished.
Imagine a britisher who had killed, letd say general dyer staying in pakistan after independence. Would u have let him live with complete freedom.

Well then the ones who committed war crimes should have been punished, not random civilians and ethnic groups. As for a British person who stayed after independence, providing they weren't part of the Britihs military yes I would let them live freely, so would Pakistan and India.

Lol ... Karma is a bit*h.
Now its pakistan's turn to be on receiving end.
Doosro ke phate main pair daaloge to khudh ki to phate gi hi .. :)

Well then the ones who committed war crimes should have been punished, not random civilians and ethnic groups. As for a British person who stayed after independence, providing they weren't part of the Britihs military yes I would let them live freely, so would Pakistan and India.

The jamatis who were executed are the ones who commited the war crimes. They weren't part of the military. So i suppose they should be punished.

The jamatis who were executed are the ones who commited the war crimes. They weren't part of the military. So i suppose they should be punished.

So they were good enough to be part of political parties one minute, then the next they were war criminals?

Hardly, you can clearly see its to get rid of political opponents. Anyone who thinks sense "prevailed" has been blinded by propaganda and sob stories from 71.

Yeah right political opponents. Please dont kill ttp or mqm guys, or the bla.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom