What's new

MODI cleared Ishrat Murder

You didn't even read the opening post of this thread did you? You didn't even read the title did you?

You didnt read the article...did you ?

The statement by DH Goswami, who retired as a Deputy Superintendent of Police, and was with the Crime Branch in 2004 when Ishrat was killed, was made before a magistrate court in Mumbai under Section 164 of the Criminal Procedure Code, but offers no direct evidence of his allegations

Plus

Mr Goswami says he heard Mr Kumar asking Mr Vanzara to "talk to the Chief Minister."

Google the term "hearsay".

with all due respects to mr joeshearer i think this is the first time he lost an argument so badly on pdf.joe ji why dont u gracefully quit the argument instead of putting up the mask of brave face.it is really painful to see a man like u being humiliated.u r unnecessarily changing ur fans into haters.nothing wrong in accepting defeat;tht will only increase ur respect

No - that's where YOU pull your theories from.

I had no theories. I am just contesting your claims/theories/insinuations. I am the skeptic here.

You were the one proposing some allegations/insinuations, more specifically in post 292.

Don't you know, Modi had directed the Mullahs to incinerate the coach filled with women and kids at Godhra.

Oh! My God!! You mean CBI is already investigating this angle and a charge sheet will be filed soon?

Oh! My God!! You mean CBI is already investigating this angle and a charge sheet will be filed soon?

Yep, CBI won't leave a single stone unturned to nail the Modi.Every possible angle deduced from permutations and combinations are up for scrutiny by Mighty pet dog of Congress.

Yep, CBI won't leave a single stone unturned to nail the Modi.Every possible angle deduced from permutations and combinations are up for scrutiny by Mighty pet dog of Congress.

I heard they also found evidence of his involvement in the Damini rape case....in the 26/11 attacks...in the Telgi case....Hawala....match fixing....the robbery in Ghaziabad...eve teasing on Humayun road....

BOeonR8CcAAJjdF.jpg:large

courtsey::KS

I heard they also found evidence of his involvement in the Damini rape case....in the 26/11 attacks...in the Telgi case....Hawala....match fixing....the robbery in Ghaziabad...eve teasing on Humayun road....

:lol:............was that reference to the movie 'Damini' ?

no. pseudonym of the unfortunate Delhi gang rape victim

I thought that was pseudonym-ed Nirbhaya a.k.a fearless. Girls real name was Jyoti Pandey.

Did you know that the sickest of the Rapist who did the most damage by inserting a rod and riping out her intestine was a Muslim juvenile called Mohammed Afroz.

Our dear CJ, Altamas Kabir has instructed the media to keep out his real name :angel: ....since he is a 'juvenile'. His wife apparently runs an NGO to protect 'juvenile criminals'

I thought that was pseudonym-ed Nirbhaya a.k.a fearless. Girls real name was Jyoti Pandey.

Did you know that the sickest of the Rapist who did the most damage by inserting a rod and riping out her intestine was a Muslim juvenile called Mohammed Afroz.

Our dear CJ, Altamas Kabir has instructed the media to keep out his real name :angel: ....since he is a 'juvenile'. His wife apparently runs an NGO to protect 'juvenile criminals'

Was it necessary to use her name and that too along with her surname ??Plz maintain some civility.

Back
Top Bottom