What's new

MODI cleared Ishrat Murder

If anything he lets his posting speak for itself........... unlike others who bank on carefully built image. ;)

Wrong again.

In case you didn't notice, he felt it necessary to make personal attacks and insinuations because his posts were proving worthless.

Atlast some honesty, if not only partly.

It is the idea that two people were randomly picked up

Please dont parrot the CBI version. Multiple agencies including AIIMS, Central Forensic Labs who investigated it think they were not fake and other agencies who have access to classfied information the CBI does not, think they were indeed terrorists.

and killed in a cynical plot to make Modi look good that rankles. That is something we should never allow.

Says who ? Last time I checked even the CBI has not named Modi or Amit Shah in the chargesheet. The whole drama is to file a rather placid chargesheet but raise enough muck in the media through pliant channels to create the afforementioned perception.

To be honest...all of us have condoned encounter killings because we think they're a necessity. Fact is we also condone it because most of us think that most of the people who are killed deserved it. It is the idea that two people were randomly picked up and killed in a cynical plot to make Modi look good that rankles. That is something we should never allow.

A minor addition , two Pakistani national were also killed along with those two so called innocent Indians.

Doesn't that word Pakistani is enough to bring you back to sences ??

Ah, grieved to the core about a major mainstream party with a long history.

All of which is normally something that you wouldn't spit upon, but that comes in useful when dissing it. You want to attack Modi, right, we'll attack Sonia Gandhi. Very lofty and elevating, I'm sure. When are you going to head up their secularism cell?

Every sane Indian worries about the congress and is disgusted to see the depth of its fall.

About Antonio Maino ...... the real saying is, If you attack Modi, we attack Rahul Gandhi. Always go for the soft spot. :D ....that pappu is a walking disaster with a HUGE target painted on his back.

I will give you a call when congress offers me the post in their secularism cell. Maybe your IB 'friends' can give me some inputs :coffee:

Atlast some honesty, if not only partly.

Please dont parrot the CBI version. Multiple agencies including AIIMS, Central Forensic Labs who investigated it think they were not fake and other agencies who have access to information the CBI does not think they were indeed terrorists.

Says who ? Last time I checked even the CBI has not named Modi or Amit Shah in the chargesheet. The whole drama is to file a rather placid chargesheet but raise enough much in the media through pliant channels to create the afforementioned perception.

That's the underlying implication right? A fake encounter staged with fake 'terrorists' shot dead in a dramatic stage drama to make a politican look good. And a further revelation that the said politician 'cleared' the operation. You're using your own 'worldly wise' wisdom to discredit the CBI, lemme also then use my own 'worldly wise' wisdom to tell you- whether the CBI deserves credibility or not, a man like MODI, a rioter, around him people have died even in the past (read Haren Pandya) is quite capable of ordering this encounter too.

Wrong again.

In case you didn't notice, he felt it necessary to make personal attacks and insinuations because his posts were proving worthless.

He certainly did not cast the first stone............and considering the junk that gets posted in pdf ...his postings are wonderful for their insights.

That's the underlying implication right? A fake encounter staged with fake 'terrorists' shot dead in a dramatic stage drama to make a politican look good. And a further revelation that the said politician 'cleared' the operation. You're using your own 'worldly wise' wisdom to discredit the CBI, lemme also then use my own 'worldly wise' wisdom to tell you- whether the CBI deserves credibility or not, a man like MODI, a rioter, around him people have died even in the past (read Haren Pandya) is quite capable of ordering this encounter too.

Every single of the point you have written is your own assumption clouded by your idealogical and political, if not religional, baggage with ZERO facts. Plus some of it are outright lies. Pardon me, but I dont have time for that.

Every sane Indian worries about the congress and is disgusted to see the depth of its fall.

About Antonio Maino ...... the real saying is, If you attack Modi, we attack Rahul Gandhi. Always go for the soft spot. :D ....that pappu is a walking disaster with a HUGE target painted on his back.

I will give you a call when congress offers me the post in their secularism cell. Maybe your IB 'friends' can give me some inputs :coffee:

:rofl: @ the old man's IB contact.

Every single of the point you have written is your own assumption clouded by your idealogical and political, if not religional, baggage. Plus some of it are outright lies. Pardon me, but I dont have time for that.

You didn't even read the opening post of this thread did you? You didn't even read the title did you?

A rioter???? Where did you get that idea??

You didn't even read the opening post of this thread did you? You didn't even read the title did you?

And still there is no evidence against Modi or others ,only CBI is claiming this is a staged encounter ,nothing proved so far

Back
Top Bottom