What's new

MODI cleared Ishrat Murder

Lets wait for CBI to prove their claims in court of law and until they can prove it we can not call the encounter a fake one.

At this point in time, CBI is accusing everyone i.e. Guj Police, IB, Modi and all. It is yet to be seen what proofs they have till now and whether they can stand in court at all or not. To me, it is a big political game and I would like the court to reach the conclusion at least on this case sooner than later because I want to see many red faces.

Good carry on the e-jehad.

And "communal faction"..Guess congress is secular then. And you want the folks to believe you are above party partisanship :lol:

The same old pattern.

Whoever opposes the Sangh Parivar is a crypto-Muslim.

Or a Congress supporter.

Or both.

Don't you think people have begun to recognise this as the sign in a discussion that you have figured out you cannot win? It is such stereotyped behaviour.

Ofcourse. Everyone feels good about himself. Nothing wrong in that.

This information comes to the SIBs on occasion, they generate it on occasion. In this case, the SIB in question was given the information, checked the movements of the parties in question. Since you are clearly ignorant of the organisation of the IB, there are state-wise Subsidiary Information Bureaus, headed by a Deputy Director, sometimes, exceptionally, by a Joint Director. They have a further organisation under them, going right down to the grassroots level.

A huge volume of data is generated by them, and by the states' own Intelligence Bureaux. For instance, in Bengal, there is an SIB belonging to the IB, and a separate state-run IB under the Home Secretary (although the DGP and IG is the head of the cadre, he is not entitled to receive reports from the IG IB, nor does he write the confidential report of that officer).

Not all of this volume of data goes to the political leadership. Only selected bits summarised and digested are put up for information. It is very, very rare that information of this sort would be put up.

What cannot have been put up is any intention of a rogue officer to intervene. It is impossible that Rajinder Kumar should have informed the Director, or the Home Minister, or the Prime Minister of his intention to participate in a murder.

Thank you for your Bureaucracy 101.. I know all this and much more.

An LeT terror module is not a local intelligence matter. It is bound to be shared with the Ministry / PM. In this case, inputs actually originated from operatives who had infilterated LeT cells in J&K. So no way this was a local intelligence input confined to one " rogue" official.

Why are your "friends" from IB concealing all this from you? Maybe they know you cannot be trusted.

The same old pattern.

Or a Congress supporter.

Or both.

Don't you think people have begun to recognise this as the sign in a discussion that you have figured out you cannot win? It is such stereotyped behaviour.

.......there is nothing to figure out...You have already lost. Just look around. :angel:

No so much crypto-Muslim ........more like a rabid Anti-Hindu.

Who cares about the Congress?

Well unfortunately we the people, are in the most unfortunate situation to care about the disaster upon disaster the Congress as the ruling party is wreaking upon this country on multiple fronts and have to make sure that they are sent into their oblivion in the next elections.

Lets wait for CBI to prove their claims in court of law and until they can prove it we can not call the encounter a fake one.

At this point in time, CBI is accusing everyone i.e. Guj Police, IB, Modi and all. It is yet to be seen what proofs have they have till now and whether they stand in court at all. To me, it is a big political game and I would like the court to reach the conclusion at least on this case sooner than later because I want to see many red faces.

Get your facts straight. Nobody has been mentioned in the charge sheet but officers and men of the Gujarat Police. In light of that, what value does the rest of your post have?

Thank you for your Bureaucracy 101.. I know all this and much more.

An LeT terror module is not a local intelligence matter. It is bound to be shared with the Ministry / PM. In this case, inputs actually originated from operatives who had infilterated LeT cells in J&K. So no way this was a local intelligence input confined to one " rogue" official.

Why are your "friends" from IB concealing all this from you? Maybe they know you cannot be trusted.

Possibly they know that i talk people of indeterminate origin and uncertain occupation?

.......there is nothing to figure out...You have already lost. Just look around. :angel:

No so much crypto-Muslim ........more like a rabid Anti-Hindu.

You mean that you represent the country? Is that why the polls are steadily lowering the BJP?

Well unfortunately we the people, are in the most unfortunate situation to care about the disaster upon disaster the Congress as the ruling party is wreaking upon this country on multiple fronts and have to make sure that they are sent into their oblivion in the next elections.

Between the two, the BJP and the Congress, there isn't much to choose. Better we get rid of both.

Good carry on the e-jehad.

And "communal faction"..Guess congress is secular then. And you want the folks to believe you are above party partisanship :lol:

Ofcourse. Everyone feels good about himself. Nothing wrong in that. Even Don Quixote felt his mission important.

You are welcome to join. We have the position of Sancho Panza's mount vacant.

Get your facts straight. Nobody has been mentioned in the charge sheet but officers and men of the Gujarat Police. In light of that, what value does the rest of your post have?

Possibly they know that i talk people of indeterminate origin and uncertain occupation?

In that case please do not flaunt your "connections" here. Not all posters on this forum are young IT sector employees whose enthusiasm is not matched by knowledge or understanding. Many of us have a far deeper knowledge and understanding which comes from experience rather than snippets acquired from "friends".

In that case please do not flaunt your "connections" here. Not all posters on this forum are young IT sector employees whose enthusiasm is not matched by knowledge or understanding. Many of us have a far deeper knowledge and understanding which comes from experience rather than snippets acquired from "friends".

The same old pattern.

Or a Congress supporter.

Or both.

I could say the same.

Anybody who doesn't care how four terrorists, who were on a mission to kill innocents, died is a blood thirsty Hindu fanatic or a law breaker or a Sangh Parivar activist or all the three.

Don't you think people have begun to recognise this as the sign of intellectually dishonest who hide their hatred for one man/one party beneath the veneer of morality or law ? It is such stereotyped and frankly lame behaviour.

Between the two, the BJP and the Congress, there isn't much to choose. Better we get rid of both.

I have plenty to choose. I dont have your baggage of hatred about one man clouding my political inclinations.

You are welcome to join. We have the position of Sancho Panza's mount vacant.

No thanks. It aint my fight. You are welcome to carry on the e-jehad though.

I could say the same.

Anybody who doesn't care how four terrorists, who were on a mission to kill innocents, died is a blood thirsty Hindu fanatic or a law breaker or a Sangh Parivar activist or all the three.

Don't you think people have begun to recognise this as the sign of intellectually dishonest who hide their hatred for one man/one party beneath the veneer of morality or law ? It is such stereotyped and frankly lame behaviour.

What a dumb statement. HOW is an important question. If not why have courts, why have laws?

You mean that you represent the country? Is that why the polls are steadily lowering the BJP?

Most certainly. Last time I checked, this was a democracy. We all represent the country. Or do you think only congress has that right ?

In any case, much to your chagrin the BJP chart is going up...and with Modi at the helm, I expect it to get stronger.

What a dumb statement. HOW is an important question. If not why have courts, why have laws?

I dont have to repeat myself. Go read the other posts I have written. If you are convinced, good. Else I couldnt care less what a CONgressi shill thinks. :)

Back
Top Bottom