What's new

Modi BJP RSS RAW behind this karachi attack | Pakistani TV

Be vary wary of this nonsense, Pakistan. Part of the plan of the Taliban will be to have agents spread this story regarding India, attempting to give it legitimacy.

Basically they are saying that Pakistan is so reactionary and gullible, they will believe anything negative regarding India.

@levina and then you say Pakistanis are mean @Roybot @indianrabbit and then you people say we start it...and then you people dare to talk about humility...I see humility tapak tapak kay utar hi gi!

Good that Pakistani media is learning something from Indian media. Keep it up :pop:

@levina and then you say Pakistanis are mean @Roybot @indianrabbit and then you people say we start it...and then you people dare to talk about humility...I see humility tapak tapak kay utar hi gi!
Ohhhh hon kya ho gaya??
If this was indeed a planned attack from Indian side then the first and foremost priority would have been given to erasing all possible traces which could have left Indian fingerprints on this incident.
Btw did your SSG guys capture any of the infiltrators alive???
FYI : i have already posted my theory
On this thread.
Modi BJP RSS RAW behind this karachi attack | Pakistani TV | Page 2

The second part of this post will be continued in "whatever".

Indian PM Modi’s ‘new security team’ responsible for Karachi attack, Hafiz Saeed blames
ABP News web desk

Monday, 09 June 2014 11:25 AM

New Delhi: Hafiz Muhammad Saeed who is said to be the mastermind behind 26/11 attack blamed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's security team for attack on Karachi's Jinnah International Airport where 23 people killed including 10 militants.

hafiz%20saeed

In one of his Tweet from his official handle, the Jama't ud Da'wah chief today wrote, “Narendra Modi's 'new security team' is responsible for the attack on the Karachi airport, despite the Tehreek-e-Taliban claiming responsibility.”
It's your turn you nit-wit!! Your time is up! :guns:

With a mass murderer at the helm in bharat matha one cannot rule out India's involvement

historically, you baniyas are not trustworthy
Tu bas Baniya se darta reh Schizophrenic Dhakkan. Itna dimag kuchh banane mein laga dete to aage nikal jaate dunya se. :D

It shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone specially to those who are ridiculing after all wasn't it Raw who's most significant the achievement of fall of Dhaka, is cheered by Indians all the time. This is what intelligence agencies do. India is well aware that there is a weak Personality PM in Pakistan, moreover India knows well how to pull his strings and where is his soft spot (Personal Business).

India therefore is taking full advantage of the situation and with Modi in power, things will likely escalate. Maybe Cold start has evolved.
Veteran Sir. Keeping all things aside, especially history where we all were in state of poverty and struggle.

If ur logic knocks ur head, it wud be obvious for u that for vibrant economy, confrontation is the last thing u need. Adding to that, do u believe that Modi's 100% focus is to grow India's economy as never before? If yes, the be assured, Modi wud never send even 1% of his energies in destructive agendas. Either Self or Enemy's !

Modi is in power for his development agenda. Its unfortunate that Pakistani brains have still not grown up to understand that their image bout Modi has proved completely wrong. Even huge numbers of Muslims voted for Modi. Ur job shud be to analys that factor which is like impossible for u guyz to happen.

Heard that weapons seized from Terrorists are from India. What about it ? Could you please shed some light on it ?
I also read it in the news...I read the same news as you dont have no secret knowledge from the unseen :unsure:

So what did Pakistanis think, only they can terrorize India......*sarcastic*

I have not read anything. heard Pakistanis claiming that Rangers updated that Indian weapons and ammunition was used. Just wanted to confirm as you are bragging about Indians. What is the update on it ?
bragging? You are the one quoting me!

Tu bas Baniya se darta reh Schizophrenic Dhakkan. Itna dimag kuchh banane mein laga dete to aage nikal jaate dunya se. :D

Veteran Sir. Keeping all things aside, especially history where we all were in state of poverty and struggle.

If ur logic knocks ur head, it wud be obvious for u that for vibrant economy, confrontation is the last thing u need. Adding to that, do u believe that Modi's 100% focus is to grow India's economy as never before? If yes, the be assured, Modi wud never send even 1% of his energies in destructive agendas. Either Self or Enemy's !

Modi is in power for his development agenda. Its unfortunate that Pakistani brains have still not grown up to understand that their image bout Modi has proved completely wrong. Even huge numbers of Muslims voted for Modi. Ur job shud be to analys that factor which is like impossible for u guyz to happen.

My suggestion to you would be to quit your holier than thou attitude. I have history to prove my point, you well i don't see any logic but mere rant (no offense intended).
Pakistan brains have still not grown true that otherwise our leaders wouldn't had committed treachery when they handed over that sikh file to Rajeev.

No doubt by doing all this, the real guys(TTP) must be cursing these idiots.Yaar itna kuch kiya par footage nahi mil raha hai.

My suggestion to you would be to quit your holier than thou attitude. I have history to prove my point, you well i don't see any logic but mere rant (no offense intended).
Pakistan brains have still not grown true that otherwise our leaders wouldn't had committed treachery when they handed over that sikh file to Rajeev.
And u seriously think that Today's World order is similar to ur Past Historical facts? As I said, U guyz seriously need to update urself. No doubt, as u proclaim, that u have history to prove ur points. But my point is exactly the reverse.

Its foolish to live in 21st century world order by keeping reference of 20th century order. Its all bout INCLUSIVE GROWTH and strong SAARC or Regional co-operation rather than exclusive or divisive style of 20th century.

Its high tym Pakistanis enter 21st century. Both logically and economically. :) . OTHERWISE...........U wont need India to destroy you.

poor "Planning" to blame India using the term "Indian Weapons".when we couldn't provide ANA indian made weapons,who the hell going to believe we sold it to militant groups..way too much gullible attempt.

by the way.....

There has however been no official claim made in this regard as yet.

Karachi airport attack Live: Miltants had 'Indian' guns, says Pak | Firstpost

Its obvious dude. There is no single power centre in Pakistan. Its hilarious that Pak Media show news in a form which looks like official Govt statement.

Pakistan should not blame India for its homegrown Islamic terrorism

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom