What's new

Modi BJP RSS RAW behind this karachi attack | Pakistani TV

As I said earlier, this mad man Modi will commit genocide in South Asia on Muslims. This Modi lives on muslim blood. The Butcher of Gujarat will only rest after he eliminates all Muslims from South Asia.

Be afraid, be very afraid

As I said earlier, this mad man Modi will commit genocide in South Asia on Muslims. This Modi lives on muslim blood. The Butcher of Gujarat will only rest after he eliminates all Muslims from South Asia.
Is it so hard to understand? People of India elected him democratically,giving him brutal majority. Now if he really tries some hanky panky bussiness,people of India knows how to deal with him. He'll suffer the same fate of MMS and Papu.

Last time I heard he is the PM of India, not South Asia.

Another Arm chair expert,First of all more people have died in Pakistan due to sectarian/political/ethnic voilence in Pakistan.TTP alone has killed more then 30,000 ppl apart from damage to property & infrastructure

how cute... keeps living in the closet "mean mean modi" :pakistan:

Indian Embassy website hacked and message threatening attack on Mumbai Airport in revenge to Karachi Airport posted

News Minute

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom