What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

There's a lot of cooperation between GCC and Pakistan, I can list it and it won't end, but that's irrelevant. However...
If Palestine issue remains to be, then this one won't be tackled either by international community. But I have zero doubt that the armed struggle will now escalate.

In the end, time will tell.
Militancy has been going on for a long time and hasnt been able to free kashmir even with the support of local govt, with that support gone, what makes u think they will be successful now?

Regarding GCC, most they will do is issue some statement on paper and business will go on, nothing that hasnt happened before.

Hote has aise kuch jo limelight k liye kuch b bolte hai..
Normal people dont care about Akhand Bharat, neither do they want war for P-O-K.
We only wish to keep UT of Jammu and Kashmir and UT of Ladakh free of militancy and develop it. Pak can keep P-O-K

You can start by calling it GB and AJK.

Musharraf and Vajpayee were close to agree on this too. It is the only permanent solution
It would not be accepted by the people and unless it is accepted by the people it would stay as a problem do whatever you may.

I think supreme court would revoke this if there are no Hinduvata judges.
And modi would win elections in 5 states .
Anyways
Taking the status of statehood and giving it a status of union territory makes it at par with Pakistan . Ajk and gilgit baltistan are federal territories with their own assembly directly governed by Pakistan . Don't know what would it benefit them.
Giving more more to the people would make them support you. But taking away the power they have forever is like burning the place .
This is insane . Don't know what they have achieved , they are quiet on article 35 A and didn't revoke or define it . It stays for those who wnat it to stay and goes for those who want it to go .
Simply there is great hue and cry but what exact purpose do they achieve .
All Pakistan can do is keep its diplomatic support to kashmirs and try to convince the mainstream leaders how they have been betrayed . Trust me they would not go down to the status of union territory after statehood .
It's a good start. India just gave up its claim on Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir

Militancy has been going on for a long time and hasnt been able to free kashmir even with the support of local govt, with that support gone, what makes u think they will be successful now?

Regarding GCC, most they will do is issue some statement on paper and business will go on, nothing that hasnt happened before.

We will have to see. Nothing more I can comment.

Oh But you are jumping up and down calling it history in the making and what not. India can do whatever it likes, the rest of world however does not agree with it and for them it will remain a disputed territory. Kashmiris will fight back and we will continue our support to the fullest.

That was my first post on this topic... of course it is historic decision by BJP govt... they did what they are planning to do.. some members here thought Indian delegation met US just because F 16 package... you might not able to understand what just happened... it will take time for you to realise..

This is what I am suggesting. Make LoC permanent border and end this conflict.

I second it. Be happy with what India and Pakistan already have. Pull back the troops, open the border and let the Kashmiris travel and trade on both sides and be happy. In that case ego's of neither India or Pakistan won't be hurt as well.

It would not be accepted by the people and unless it is accepted by the people it would stay as a problem do whatever you may.
Was integration of State of Kalat, Hyderabad and many other states into either Pakistan or India supported by the people?

EBMIEc3UcAENs3W

Well can't you see 10x India just messed up with Pakistan today and there is hardly anything that Pakistan can do about it. :azn:
Even if India was 10 times smaller, revoking an article doesn't affect Pakistan at all. Don't know why Indians are jumping up and down hysterically lolll.

How did you do that then?...........:azn:......Pakistan still has dominion over 35-40% of Kashmir and india over 40%. Great odds by us considering india is more than 7× bigger than Pakistan.........:azn::

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2013/11/08/world/kashmir-fast-facts/index.html

I'm not interested to enlighten you since you can't see beyond guns and muscles. There are millions of other thing this world other than war, and some wars can be won even without firing a shot.

We just put Pakistan in a pretty dilemma just couple of hours back. But you won't understand that I guess. :-)

Back
Top Bottom