What's new

Modi and his crazy sanghis revoke democracy for Kashmir (Article 370 of Indian Occupied Kashmir)

due to lack of diplomacy by our govt.Now if our govt make diplomatic efforts we can replace indians in gcc

In your dreams kid.

As I said earlier we simply make up the majority population, even more than the Arabs in UAE alone.

UAE-population-2018-infographic-statistics.jpg

Same goes almost all GCC nations. It's not hard, It's aimply impossible to change the status quo. LOL :hitwall:

Lol wishful thinking. Pakistan has now full authority to make GB and Azad Kashmir integral part of Pakistan.
Hote has aise kuch jo limelight k liye kuch b bolte hai..
Normal people dont care about Akhand Bharat, neither do they want war for P-O-K.
We only wish to keep UT of Jammu and Kashmir and UT of Ladakh free of militancy and develop it. Pak can keep P-O-K

Well they will make thier so called pundits settle there. They will make them settle in Ladakh and Jammu
The first batch of Pundits might be killed in bomb blasts or suicide blasts. The second batch will never arrive.

You cannot have war between two nuclear armed states. Just remember that

That is your opinion. You are entitled to it.

Just remember, war breaks out. You will be nothing but collateral damage. Do not forget you had an avatar with Pak-India flag before when India was attacking Pakistan proper on the 26th February.

Oh god, again with this.....Time has told you again and again and infact your own country is practicing it with China. So if you believe that, good for you.
Don't bore others with this line of thought. Its not household matter, its about geo politics, it doesnt work on the basis of emotions.

There's a lot of cooperation between GCC and Pakistan, I can list it and it won't end, but that's irrelevant. However...
If Palestine issue remains to be, then this one won't be tackled either by international community. But I have zero doubt that the armed struggle will now escalate.

In the end, time will tell.

That is your opinion. You are entitled to it.

Just remember, war breaks out. You will be nothing but collateral damage. Do not forget you had an avatar with Pak-India flag before when India was attacking Pakistan proper on the 26th February.
Pakistan India are permanent neighbors. They have no choice but to become friends one day

war will continue
new shapes new faces pf this war will come.
power grows in the barrel of a gun

Under UN, plebiscite in J&K and GB.
This will give uncle Sam a full chance to jump into the situation, that we can handle and manipulate easily.
This is internal matter of India. UN, US, Pakistan, China nobody can stop us

even if i agree with you for a 0000.1 second .. fact is you have no money.. we have. Boom !!
now i cant wait to buy a piece of land in laddakh !! go visit there on summer.. enjoy the view with beer in hand... dreams are indeed coming true..
gotta go.. ciao.. happy crying !

Sure you do. Which is why india has the highest number of severely malnourished and extreme poor compared to ANY other country in the world..........:lol::

https://www.mic.com/articles/89515/...rty-in-india-can-their-new-leader-change-that

https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/half-world-s-poor-live-just-5-countries

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

https://www.downtoearth.org.in/news/a-third-of-the-worlds-poor-live-in-india-says-un-45376

Also, india didn't have enough money to stop 7× smaller Pakistan from humiliating the iaf on 27/02/2019............:lol:

By the way, looking to change the demographics of IOK is not a great move by you creatures. It was the ONLY place left in india which did not contain the world's most ugliest, hideous looking and vile creatures in the world..........:azn:

Hote has aise kuch jo limelight k liye kuch b bolte hai..
Normal people dont care about Akhand Bharat, neither do they want war for P-O-K.
We only wish to keep UT of Jammu and Kashmir and UT of Ladakh free of militancy and develop it. Pak can keep P-O-K
Musharraf and Vajpayee were close to agree on this too. It is the only permanent solution

I think supreme court would revoke this if there are no Hinduvata judges.
And modi would win elections in 5 states .
Anyways
Taking the status of statehood and giving it a status of union territory makes it at par with Pakistan . Ajk and gilgit baltistan are federal territories with their own assembly directly governed by Pakistan . Don't know what would it benefit them.
Giving more more to the people would make them support you. But taking away the power they have forever is like burning the place .
This is insane . Don't know what they have achieved , they are quiet on article 35 A and didn't revoke or define it . It stays for those who wnat it to stay and goes for those who want it to go .
Simply there is great hue and cry but what exact purpose do they achieve .
All Pakistan can do is keep its diplomatic support to kashmirs and try to convince the mainstream leaders how they have been betrayed . Trust me they would not go down to the status of union territory after statehood .

Copying a post made in another thread..

Possibe Scenario :

1. Trump wants to exit Af before elections.

2. Pak wants control of Af thru Taliban

3. India wants removal of 370

Its possible that IK( read ISI) was on board when following decsions were taken.

Serial 2 is granted subject to 1 & 3 happening. Serial 3 has happened softened by statements on mediation & aircrafts etc

Back
Top Bottom