What's new

Mob torches 16 cattle trucks, Delhi-Jaipur highway blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Oookey, then it is perfect to brand them all bad.

Not bad just a people consumed by the hatred of us innocent North Indians :) jkjk honestly I find South Indians to not like us for some reason.

Oh! Oookey, then it is perfect to brand them all bad.

Not bad just a people consumed by the hatred of us innocent North Indians :) jkjk honestly I find South Indians to not like us for some reason.

If you think a animals life is worth more than a human your sick in the head.
you deserve to get stoned to death.

i dont care if cows is your god. you can drink its **** for all i care. but dont equate a animal above human.
primitive rat.

I like that. "Stone to Death". So I am Wajib ul Qutal. Great. That is like a good *********.

No accounting for taste. Don't like mixing the two, indulge in bacon with some has brows and runny eggs in the morning- don't go making a chimera out of it- same for beef.:angry:

I actually did mean eggs and bacon

and beef.

But I like my Mutton. Tastier than beef I would say.

Is anyone hungry because of this thread

Just the way it should be, sustenance is sustenance. Besides in ten-twenty years the world will we CHINA, as in all of it will become China, imagine having to make do with a bird's nest.:taz: In defense of eating beef, it does taste damn good but not as good as lamb.:tup:

Nope it won't , it's not ecologically viable. And try to understand the fact that a lamb could be eaten by only 7-8 people but for gaining that weight lamb consumes the grain of 50 or may be more people . Something just won't add up in our food chain to sustain that without significantly damaging the balance of our ecosystems ,as we are ever growing in numbers.

I actually did mean eggs and bacon

and beef.

But I like my Mutton. Tastier than beef I would say.

Is anyone hungry because of this thread

You can't make a rib-eye out of mutton. But yes I will slay the fool with a hammer, the fool that tries to replace the mutton in the biryani with anything else that is.:angry:

Although the staunchest anti-mutton fellow I know is my bro from across the border- @Armstrong- bhagwan use budhi de. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope it won't , it's not ecologically viable. And try to understand the fact that a lamb could be eaten by only 7-8 people but for gaining that weight lamb consumes the grain of 50 or may be more people . Something just won't add up in our food chain to sustain that without significantly damaging the balance of our ecosystems ,as we are ever growing in numbers.

I don't consume meat daily. It's either on sunday or special occasions.

Nope it won't , it's not ecologically viable. And try to understand the fact that a lamb could be eaten by only 7-8 people but for gaining that weight lamb consumes the grain of 50 or may be more people . Something just won't add up in our food chain to sustain that without significantly damaging the balance of our ecosystems ,as we are ever growing.

If you're trying to grow them in those facilities yes, try getting your hands on a free range meat load which has grazed all its life on its own- eats far less and gives much more. On the other hand, the whole point of meat is just that, its condensed protein- which happens to be essential aminos- it isn't going to come without a cost. The point is that sustenance and practices related to it are derived from topography and the flora and fauna of the region in question, it becomes un-viable the minute you try and commercialize it. The same has occurred with farming, where soil nutrients and the water table have depleted badly.

Mk

I have met lot of north, east and west Indians who are total a$$ holes but that did not impair my vision. I have met my share of north Indians who have tried to impose their language and made fun of mine, inspite of all those I do have a lot of good friends on this very forum.

If you're trying to grow them in those facilities yes, try getting your hands on a free range meat load which has grazed all its life on its own- eats far less and gives much more. On the other hand, the whole point of meat is just that, its condensed protein- which happens to be essential aminos- it isn't going to come without a cost. The point is that sustenance and practices related to it are derived from topography and the flora and fauna of the region in question, it becomes un-viable the minute you try and commercialize it. The same has occurred with farming, where soil nutrients and the water table have depleted badly.

Natural flora and fauna ??? :rofl:

In few years time that would be restricted only to National Parks secured by Government. Yaha , to cultivate grains jamin kam parne wali hai aur app natural flora ki baat kar rahe ho.

Natural flora and fauna ??? :rofl:

In few years time that would be restricted only to National Parks secured by Government. Yaha , to cultivate grains jamin kam parne wali hai aur app natural flora ki baat kar rahe ho.

Its sad isn't it? Condoms need to be stuffed down people's gullets, sex education made mandatory- and a BIG war. Things which will end up offending someone or the other though...

I have met lot of north, east and west Indians who are total a$$ holes but that did not impair my vision. I have met my share of north Indians who have tried to impose their language and made fun of mine, inspite of all those I do have a lot of good friends on this very forum.

You no speakezi hindi? Off with his head!! :angry:

All that prime beef?

What a waste. I crave beef fry for some reason.

Here have some Steak instead :P
garlic-herb-steak.jpg

According to police, trouble began when a group of villagers spotted a truck filled with meat on the highway near Maalpur village in Dharuhera. The truck had a flat tyre and the driver had parked it on the side of the road, police said. This agitated the villagers and when they came across the trucks of the Chandigarh administration, they mistook them to be those of cattle smugglers and went on a rampage. They torched the trucks one after another, police said.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...lhi-jaipur-highway-blocked.html#ixzz2i2lgrw5E

At least now there's a proof about a vegetarian conspiracy to commit terrorism worldwide. J/K :cheesy:

Its sad isn't it? Condoms need to be stuffed down people's gullets, sex education made mandatory- and a BIG war. Things which will end up offending someone or the other though...

Agreed, Hum doo hamare das nahi chalne wala hai ab , government needs to step in now. But billi ke gale mein ghanti kaun bandhe , yaha toh saare vote bank ki politics karte hai.

Learn to live with drawbacks of Democracy.

Agreed, Hum doo hamare das nahi chalne wala hai ab , government needs to step in now. But billi ke gale mein ghanti kaun bandhe , yaha toh saare vote bank ki politics karte hai.

Learn to live with drawbacks of Democracy.

Its not democracy, large and brain-dead populace- which happens to be an affliction that plagues a lot of nations. No one wants the government to tell them how to bone someone, do they? Just like that, "common sense" should not be condensed into a course for the lack wits.

Waise bhi mera toh kuch bigad nahi raha.:chilli: Now excuse me, break fast calls and if I don't remind the cook everyday then the eggs end up runny and ruin the browns and rashers.

You no speakezi hindi? Off with his head!! :angry:

well.....Thanx to Kishore, Mukesh, Rafi, Latha and many more I am glad the language did not remain alien to me.

Here have some Steak instead :P
garlic-herb-steak.jpg

At least now there's a proof about a vegetarian conspiracy to commit terrorism worldwide. J/K :cheesy:

Must you torture my palette and stomach?:angry:

AND- "cat is cute...", hunh?

For you-

iKfJn.gif

well.....Thanx to Kishore, Mukesh, Rafi, Latha and many more I am glad the language did not remain alien to me.

Still, I am going to feed you to Buttsy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom