What's new

Mob torches 16 cattle trucks, Delhi-Jaipur highway blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW - You guys milk cows or that's also forbidden? :undecided:

Man I am from that part of India .... I know more than whats being presented to the media !!!

Come to Chilliez @ Ambiance mall gurgaon .... gonna treat you with the yummitest beef burger but .... say one word about cows ... I'll halal you meself with a hint of JD.

And this is why we are fiends. Btw what's your "asur" name, mine is apparently "Aghasur". Dunno what that means though, will have to ask @seiko.

Just another muslim Indian showing his hatred for Hindus. Best to ignore fools like him and other christian trolls.

Yo @ranjeet, you won't kill your blasphemous brother Dilli right? :frown:

If you do then @Hyperion will be coming after you with a banana and Buttsy....:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is why we are fiends. Btw what's your "asur" name, mine is apparently "Aghasur". Dunno what that means though, will have to ask @seiko.
Yo @ranjeet, you won't kill your blasphemous brother Dilli right? :frown:
If you do then @Hyperion will be coming after you with a banana and Buttsy....:whistle:

I am bake"asur" .... and there is no need to let loose @Hyperion and buttsy on me .... 'll let you swing away without any harm brother !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another muslim Indian showing his hatred for Hindus. Best to ignore fools like him and other christian trolls.

This JAAT don't need a certificate for Hinduism from you. We have killed whenever the need arose ..... never cowed in like Gandhi's obedient ****** !!!!

BTW - You guys milk cows or that's also forbidden? :undecided:

Naah we molest them by squeezin them tiiits !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom