What's new

Mob torches 16 cattle trucks, Delhi-Jaipur highway blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Work ... Its the Duty of Every Hindu to Protect Cow...

And Those Converts who claim to be Beef eater just dont Dare to Claim in front of a Real Hindus ... or their A&&e& will be Burned with Charcoal...

One who doesnt Protect Cow or Eats Beef is not a Hindu... We should Socially Ban them ... including a Kerala Hindu here who is jumping up here and there in the forum to show he is Dedicated Beef eater ... Such A&& holes should be beaten up with Rod and served to animals to know the pain that a Animal suffers when slaughtered, Rascals ...

shut up guys i just decided to solve the issue. as you guys know market value of animals is all time low now i will better keep these cows 3 months and then sale them . abut trucks we will sale them to BD as these trucks can't have spare parts in pakistan so no value of truck . total amount i can say 195 x 10000 = 1950000 + trucks 16x800000= 12800000 total 12800000+1950000 =14750000 1 crore 47lakh 50 hazar . 48500 mandir masjid ke . 500 pdf ko donation deen gay or 1000 ki daru .baki baki 1 crore 47 lakh bank main fixed deposit .:omghaha:

Well this happened last month. Although i condemn the destruction of property (public as well as private), but don't break the law of the land. Moreover people must have listened to the authorities when they tried to convince the cattle was being sent to Gau Shala and not for slaughter.

Maybe they just din't believe the authorities of being truthful.

Its hard to believe they were actually collecting the cows to send them to a gau shala :disagree:

People from the villages are smarter than you give them credit for.

shut up guys i just decided to solve the issue. as you guys know market value of animals is all time low now i will better keep these cows 3 months and then sale them . abut trucks we will sale them to BD as these trucks can't have spare parts in pakistan so no value of truck . total amount i can say 195 x 10000 = 1950000 + trucks 16x800000= 12800000 total 12800000+1950000 =14750000 1 crore 47lakh 50 hazar . 48500 mandir masjid ke . 500 pdf ko donation deen gay or 1000 ki daru .baki baki 1 crore 47 lakh bank main fixed deposit .:omghaha:

@WebMaster aapke liye kuch chhorega tab daaru piyoge na??:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are bragging about being a Asura then that is your problem. You become a laughing stock for your admission and certainly a person to avoided by most cultured sensible people.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...i-jaipur-highway-blocked-5.html#ixzz2i3GcYDEc

You don't like it ? stay in NZ

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...i-jaipur-highway-blocked-5.html#ixzz2i3GsR8JE

Asura doesn't exist. In cases like this morality is subjective.

Abd you are welcome to stay in your third world shithole

Great Work ... Its the Duty of Every Hindu to Protect Cow...

And Those Converts who claim to be Beef eater just dont Dare to Claim in front of a Real Hindus ... or their A&&e& will be Burned with Charcoal...

One who doesnt Protect Cow or Eats Beef is not a Hindu... We should Socially Ban them ... including a Kerala Hindu here who is jumping up here and there in the forum to show he is Dedicated Beef eater ... Such A&& holes should be beaten up with Rod and served to animals to know the pain that a Animal suffers when slaughtered, Rascals ...

It is pointless to shame people who are Asura's. They are despised in the sacred books for a good reason.

Maha Bali, the great king of Kerala was a Asura by birth but his following of dharma made him greater than a God. Here are a few mallus who are Asuras by nature. Their children will be Asuras too. Gods own country indeed :lol:

They have no shame, only a foolish desire to proudly showcase their Asuravithu. :sick:

Both beef and pork are very tasty.
BTW the worst days of my life were whrn I had to eat veggeis for 5 days.

I pity the jains because they miss the best things in life

ust dont Dare to Claim in front of a Real Hindus ... or their A&&e& will be Burned with Charcoal...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...i-jaipur-highway-blocked-6.html#ixzz2i3HXYqzk
@Nair saab. I eat beef, and I am right here.

If your physical prowess is greater than your mental faculties.

You still don't stand a chance. That's what you internet RSS warriors are capable of. Sit behind your computer keyboard and incite violence.

Because you yourself are too weak, too cowardly to do it yourself.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...i-jaipur-highway-blocked-6.html#ixzz2i3ILJSnW

Don't pity them too much. they are one of the most prosperous communities in India

Last edited by a moderator:
Both beef and pork are very tasty.
BTW the worst days of my life were whrn I had to eat veggeis for 5 days.

man i am tired of meat chicken and fish for hell sake i love vegetables miss them allot

You still don't stand a chance. That's what you internet RSS warriors are capable of. Sit behind your computer keyboard and incite violence.

I am actually from the RSS. And on the Internet too. What do you mean we sit behind our keyboards and incite violence man? Sitting in New Zealan makes you an expert on the RSS, its activities, and our guiding ideology, or what we have done for the nation? You have a beef with Nair, take it up with him personally. How dare you taint an entire organisation of proud Hindu nationalists just because you want to eat beef?

What upsets me is the fact that there clearly people here who supports killing people for enforcing the law. Not apprehending them, or chastising them, but support taking of Human lives to protect a custom.

And these same indians will turn around and call Pakistanis barbarians.

smh

Asura doesn't exist. In cases like this morality is subjective.

Abd you are welcome to stay in your third world shithole

Asuras exist as much as Aryans.

People who show noble qualities and use a value system in leading a Dharmic life are called Arayas.

Their opposite are the Asuras. People like you who are ignoble, ignorant, crude, immoral beef eaters. So Asuras do exist, just take a good long hard look in the mirror.

I love my India and am lucky a$$holes like you leave India. Just stay out.

I am actually from the RSS. And on the Internet too. What do you mean we sit behind our keyboards and incite violence man? Sitting in New Zealan makes you an expert on the RSS, its activities, and our guiding ideology, or what we have done for the nation? You have a beef with Nair, take it up with him personally. How dare you taint an entire organisation of proud Hindu nationalists just because you want to eat beef?

He threatened to beat up people with rods who make the personal choice of eating something.

You are a proud RSS member, doesn't matter to me.

They go around and try to save Hindu girls from Muslim men in the name of 'love jihad.'

That's all the information I need right there.

What upsets me is the fact that there clearly people here who supports killing people for enforcing the law. Not apprehending them, or chastising them, but support taking of Human lives to protect a custom.

And these same indians will turn around and call Pakistanis barbarians.

smh

That is typical Asura behavior resorting to lies an deceit to escape facts.

No one has advocated murder or has even witnessed murder in this protest. LOL. Asuras talking about morality and law. Kali yug is very near.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom