What's new

Mob torches 16 cattle trucks, Delhi-Jaipur highway blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
What became of all that Barbecued Beef in the Burnt Trucks ? :D

Then don't get hyper next time when Muslims torch trucks transporting Pigs. People wanna ban beef bcz it hurts their sentiments then why not do same with Pork as well ? Sentiments should be valued of all regardless of what religion they belong to.

What has transporting pigs got to do with muslim sentiments ??

Gaw Hatya is a great sin in Hinduism and its the duty of every Hindu to prevent it.

Clearly you don't get it.

You might crave your mothers tits too, no need to should it over the internet. Your perversity are your own. Keep it to yourself.

Saffron extremist. Why do converts act more patriotic than the originals?

Of course a south Indian would not like North India.

Why not? I like Punjab and himachal pradesh well enough.

I don't like many aspects of South India myself

And we revert to idiocy again. Ironic, that we are the largest exporter of buff in the world if not beef. Well buff does taste just as good.

You might crave your mothers tits too, no need to should it over the internet. Your perversity are your own. Keep it to yourself.

You do realise there a lot of Hindus (for example Kerala) who eat beef?

I eat beef too. it tastes absolutely Blasphemous

And I don't crave my mother's tits.

as long as that mother is not mine that is.

Calm down saffron brigade people in Rajputana eat beef.

what??? i know several people from rajasthan and they all are pure vegetarians they don't even eat chicken or fish and its impossible to imagine them eating beef since they are the most religious kind of people I have met even more than Gujaratis

Then don't get hyper next time when Muslims torch trucks transporting Pigs. People wanna ban beef bcz it hurts their sentiments then why not do same with Pork as well ? Sentiments should be valued of all regardless of what religion they belong to.

You are funny man. Pig is not revered by them and hence they have never objected Pig slaughtering.

what??? i know several people from rajasthan and they all are pure vegetarians they don't even eat chicken or fish and its impossible to imagine them eating beef since they are the most religious kind of people I have met even more than Gujaratis

Its all in the social strata, there are those who do eat beef- they just don't advertise it.

What has transporting pigs got to do with muslim sentiments ??

Gaw Hatya is a great sin in Hinduism and its the duty of every Hindu to prevent it.

Clearly you don't get it.

You don't get that either mate, eating Pork is haram in Islam if I m not wrong. How will a Muslim family feel then while sitting in a Pizza Hut when they'll see people on the next table feasting on 'Pizza Pepperoni'. Hindus got worked up bcz they thought those cattle were being taken to get butchered (which wasn't the case by the way) so if u justify that by any means then we have no right to question Muslims if they do same at a place which is serving Pork right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom