What's new

Mob razes disputed property in Sialkot

Chief justice should take suo moto action and set a precedent.
For what? to doing legal action against disputed property? This Zionist type org blackmailing their own people over religion and whoever raise voice just threat him to out caste from Jamaat and grabbing peoples properties to build an economic empire for Khalifa?

Beshak ..... It's for Allah alone to decide who is (or isn't) a Muslim and that who will (or won't) go to "Jannah". He doesn't need nor has he asked us our opinions in matters related to him
All gave us guidelines to judge...and those who don't believe in finality of prophethood PBUH are kafirs...non-Muslim Pakistanis.

For what? to doing legal action against disputed property? This Zionist type org blackmailing their own people over religion and whoever raise voice just threat him to out caste from Jamaat and grabbing peoples properties to build an economic empire for Khalifa?

You didn't answer my question btw. Tens of thousands of mosques in the country and only a couple Mandirs/gurdwara/ahmadi worship site/churches in the country. Then why is it that only the smallest of fractions turns out to be a disputed property and I've not in my entire life seen a single mosque being treated the same way even though thousands of them have been constructed on illegally acquired lands. If your going to be an apologist for your disgusting mindset atleast be smart enough to back it up.

You didn't answer my question btw. Tens of thousands of mosques in the country and only a couple Mandirs/gurdwara/ahmadi worship site/churches in the country.
Visit Sialkot and ask Khawaja Ijaz aka Shiekh Ijaz how many sunny, Shia mosque demolished or reduced their width in order to expand roads for Sialkot International Airport.

You can finance a short war with that Sum.

Cool
Yeah they already helping ...... many plus with planted propaganda ..just see thread...it was and is dispute between Ahmadiya but few bucks they changed it to Muslim was Ahmadi...just paying few bucks to a news paper.

Yeah they already helping ...... many plus with planted propaganda ..just see thread...it was and is dispute between Ahmadiya but few bucks they changed it to Muslim was Ahmadi...just paying few bucks to a news paper.

These People are just seculars. Not paid propagandist

All gave us guidelines to judge...and those who don't believe in finality of prophethood PBUH are kafirs...non-Muslim Pakistanis.

The point is:

"..... judgment and authority rest with none but Allah alone. He always relates the truth, and He is the best judge between truth and falsehood.(Quran6:57) p. 284

I, just like you, believe in the absolute finality of the prophethood of Muhammad (SAW), and that anyone who believes otherwise is misguided and clings to clear falsehood ..... BUT I have no authority to to judge others in such matters, It's for Allah alone to decide who is (or isn't) misguided.

Last edited:

Chapter 33, Verse 40:

[33.40 ] Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Apostle of Allah and the Last of the prophets; and Allah is cognizant of all things

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom