What's new

Mob razes disputed property in Sialkot

While I guess, Altaf Hussain wouldn't agree with you
Frankly, I don't trust people who can sever or gain love for a land in a generation or two. It's too convenient. If you can so easily severe your link with the soil that nourished your existence for generations whats to stop you dumping the one you have pitched a tent in? Convenience?

For instance for all intents and purposes I am British. It has given me everything but if people ask me I alway suffix it with Pakistan. The fact is my ancestors weight still carries in my mind. That patch of ancestral plot in Pakistan is what ties me to my past. I would never give it up because of the weight of heritage and my link to the generations gone by. It is part of me. It made me who I am. I have talked about this to some native Britons. I have told them if I give up my ancestral root so fast what makes them believe I will stand by the recently [British] acquired identity.

In the same way Altaf as he has demonstrated is in for convenience. As was his want if he was not happy about what he got he began to root for India and questioning why he migrated to Karachi.

minorities compared to that Iran mullahcracy.
Would you be as quick to 'buy into' what US and western media peddle about Pakistan as much as you are about what they say about Iran???

Hint: Western media is probably not the most impartial when it comes to Iran or for that matter Pakistan.

Well, we should entirely condemn this disgusting display of evil being dressed as religion. And I don't think anybody seriously buys into the "Islamic Republic" because such a reoublic would be for "for Muslims and by Muslims". We know that is emphatically not the case.

Islamic Republic is an oxymoron. We were the first one in the world to add prefix "Islamic" to our republican status in 1956. A failed political experiment it was, We ended up being neither Islamic nor Republic

they consider themselves muslims bro we are no judge let Allah decide

Beshak ..... It's for Allah alone to decide who is (or isn't) a Muslim and that who will (or won't) go to "Jannah". He doesn't need nor has he asked us our opinions in matters related to him

Would you be as quick to 'buy into' what US and western media peddle about Pakistan as much as you are about what they say about Iran???

Hint: Western media is probably not the most impartial when it comes to Iran or for that matter Pakistan.

Legal cases with probes from different agencies connected with UN can't be propaganda. These reports have surface in major world organizations.

Imagine a sect in Hinduism that says: RAM and Hanuman are nothing. We have our own Gods. And still they call themselves as Hindus. That's what Qadianis do to us. The worst part of the story is the west is promoting them.

You have already declared Ahmadis kafir under the state's legislation. Ahmadis are already legally not allowed to identify any part of their religion with Islam. They are also not able to vote under the "Muslim" voting list. Ahmadis are no longer allowed to preach openly or hold any public gatherings. There are no Ahmadis in parliament or any state assemblies. No Ahmadi is in a leadership position of any institution in this country unlike before. You want to go further than this?

Then please tell me, what the next step in your mind should be? Because no matter what you do, Ahmadis are just not going to disappear in to thin air.

so nobody wants to read what Maarkhor wrote on first Page ? that the building was mean to be destroyed ?

You have already declared Ahmadis kafir under the state's legislation.

Bro, Ahmadi's also declare us as Kaffir ..

so nobody wants to read what Maarkhor wrote on first Page ? that the building was mean to be destroyed ?
First up its a big lie that this was a land dispute. Shame on everybody whos saying this and defending this clear case of dehshat gardi by Goons with beards. There r clips online where goons with beards are clearly stating their motivation behind it which was hatred for Ahmadiyya community.
Keep making reasons and keep covering it up. Every time such incident happens to Ahmadiyya community this birgaide of people start making reasons. Each and everytime
Just remember there is a God and karma. What goes around comes around. Just wait for your turn

Bro, Ahmadi's also declare us as Kaffir ..
Yes but they dont go about destroying your mosques, buildings, attacking your people. Because in a islamic falahi riyasat (which pakistan is far far away from) u cant be allowed to hurt minorities.

It all happened in a systematic way. A day before a local religious cleric incites against Ahmadiyya
Next day right in front of DPO, goons with beards break the building, 2 days down Shahbaz sharif awards assisstant commissioner sialkot shahid abbs with pride of performance

Sab mil ker ramadhan mien jihad ker rahey they. Thats the reality and have guts to own it as well

All we demand is, if someone is Qadiani, then dont try to manipulate things on national level and behave like a Pakistani.
There is no block on wishing but currently law of pakistan says every citizen of pakistan is pakistani including ahmadis. Bring a constitutional amendment and declare them non pakistani as well on top of non muslim. Then ur wish will come true
Qadianiat is a British invention, and world is supporting them against Islam.
Dont hate...appreciate!!
Btw its very clear how islamic Pakistan and its people are

Fortunately rest of the world respects those who work hard and play constructive part. Labelling things outrageously and without logic only happens in Pakistan

Last edited:
@Sher Shah Awan @gutto786
First of all I would like to extend my apologizes for what I wrote against Qadianis. Qadianis are our people. They shouldn't be treated like this, no matter what. But many things that you guys have written are also not true, as I explained earlier.
The word minority, where ever it is present is a one word oppression of some people by Majority. White color in Pakistani flag is a symbol of oppression, not rights, as I always say.
Minority Quota means, if minority deserves more than this, that minority either cant be more productive by living in Pakistan, or the minority has to leave Pakistan. Its the Pakistan that always looses.
We have many problems in Pakistan, and we are in continuous search of escape goats, some times we find Afghanis, many times India, some times Nawazsharif , some times Altaf, and Qadianis are the part of this list too.
We hate each other for no reasons. Its our inner weakness that is killing each one of us. When we hate someone, that one becomes an easy catch for our enemies.
Love and justice is the path for Pakistan, if Pakistan wants to exist in coming years.
Here in Pakistan we mistreat every matter. From 1947 to here in 2018. We just decided for things on their face value. We never penetrated deep into problems. Policy makers of Pakistan are simply either not working for Pakistan, or they are not working at all. If some tries to do better, either he gets killed, or receives a shut up call, or at least receives non cooperative behavior from surrounding Pakistanis. So, here is the resulting Pakistan.

Main yeh kehta hon keh Jab Allah apny bandon ko kisi chez k liay na nahi kehta, tu Bandon k liay koi na hoto, kion ho.
Once again, I am extremely sorry to all Qadianis here, and seek apologies. My words were indeed harsh and biased.

First up its a big lie that this was a land dispute. Shame on everybody whos saying this and defending this clear case of dehshat gardi by Goons with beards. There r clips online where goons with beards are clearly stating their motivation behind it which was hatred for Ahmadiyya community.
Keep making reasons and keep covering it up. Every time such incident happens to Ahmadiyya community this birgaide of people start making reasons. Each and everytime
Just remember there is a God and karma. What goes around comes around. Just wait for your turn

Yes but they dont go about destroying your mosques, buildings, attacking your people. Because in a islamic falahi riyasat (which pakistan is far far away from) u cant be allowed to hurt minorities.

It all happened in a systematic way. A day before a local religious cleric incites against Ahmadiyya
Next day right in front of DPO, goons with beards break the building, 2 days down Shahbaz sharif awards assisstant commissioner sialkot shahid abbs with pride of performance

Sab mil ker ramadhan mien jihad ker rahey they. Thats the reality and have guts to own it as well

There is no block on wishing but currently law of pakistan says every citizen of pakistan is pakistani including ahmadis. Bring a constitutional amendment and declare them non pakistani as well on top of non muslim. Then ur wish will come true

Dont hate...appreciate!!
Btw its very clear how islamic Pakistan and its people are

Fortunately rest of the world respects those who work hard and play constructive part. Labelling things outrageously and without logic only happens in Pakistan
If lahori group was in majority they would do the same ...

Busting Lies and Fake Randi Rona! Is tarha ki harkatain visay lenay ky liyay to ki ja sakti hain lekin Pakistani awam ko mamu nahi banaya ja sakta!

DeNYewXXkAUGiVZ.jpg:large

Busting Lies and Fake Randi Rona! Is tarha ki harkatain visay lenay ky liyay to ki ja sakti hain lekin Pakistani awam ko mamu nahi banaya ja sakta!

DeNYewXXkAUGiVZ.jpg:large

Hmmm.....
Aisa tha tou pehlay hee bata daina chahiyay tha. Hum aisay hee aansoon bahatay rahay, aaj ja Kay samaj aaya key ye sub tou visa ka chakar hai.

Kashmirion ko visa chahiyay.
Bharti musalmanon ko visa chahiyay.
Rohingya musalmanon ko visa chahiyay.
Falasteenion ko bhee visa chahiyay.

Its usually incidents such as these that show the nature of parhay likhay jahil's such as yourself.

If lahori group was in majority they would do the same ...

How did you come to that conclusion ?

Back
Top Bottom