What's new

mmrca file found on roadside

shfgfa

Reaction score
hi friends
i just recieved a mail from an indian friend of mine

he told that a news is being telecasted on some channel "times now"
that an important file containing offset clauses about the 11billion deal being found on the roadside in new delhi.

seriously, if this is true, it is height of carelessness

can any member verify this news. I couldn't stream the channel on internet.

Hehehe, why can't it be true ...

Does any one have any proof that MMRCA CAN NOT be on the road side ?

Vegetarian pride ! tch tch ...

Hehehe, why can't it be true ...

Does any one have any proof that MMRCA CAN NOT be on the road side ?

Vegetarian pride ! tch tch ...

Sir ji we dnt need to prove any thing :lol:

But you have to prove that it found at road side

as i think the person who was responsible for mmrca file is now tired he keep this file from last seven years with him. one day he drink vodka and become mad he drive and think what the hell is this junk i carry from last 7 years. they are not gonna select any fighter from last seven years and may be in future 10 years .he become angry and throw it from window of his car then go home and sleep. at morning he realize what he done now he is looking for file any one got that file kindly hand over to air HQ and got reward of free i hour trip on mig-21.

kidding dears

as i think the person who was responsible for mmrca file is now tired he keep this file from last seven years with him. one day he drink vodka and become mad he drive and think what the hell is this junk i carry from last 7 years. they are not gonna select any fighter from last seven years and may be in future 10 years .he become angry and throw it from window of his car then go home and sleep. at morning he realize what he done now he is looking for file any one got that file kindly hand over to air HQ and got reward of free i hour trip on mig-21.

kidding dears

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

if that was true, hindi media channels by this time had created a drama.

Sir ji we dnt need to prove any thing :lol:

But you have to prove that it found at road side

I was looking forward to having some fun in this thread...

now I will have to think of alternate means

Top secret file 'lost & found'- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos
It is a shocking security breach of the Indian Air Force (IAF) that has come to light with a top secret file being lost and then found by a roadside in Delhi.

What is more shocking is that the file pertains to the biggest defence deal of India - of the 126 fighter planes that the IAF is buying, amounting to a whopping 42000 crore rupees. The file had details of the offset clause, essentially what the winning bidder is expected to invest in India. The company with the information would have an unfair advantage over other bidders.

The file was located by a private security guard who alerted the IAF. Questions are raised on the reason why file was taken out. Air Force has ordered a probe into the incident.

Top secret file 'lost & found'-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

if that was true, hindi media channels by this time had created a drama.

dude please just switch on to that channel see it. i mailed to my friend again and he says he is not joking, its true.

channel name- times now

Back
Top Bottom