What's new

mmrca file found on roadside

ISI was behind this!
ISI moles are not taking direct recruitment in MoD!

we can expect more leaks as the deal is nearing it s final phase...

What a shame, really. This is not just carelessness but also the level of security these highly classified documents should have is nil!! That's what I can make out of it... Defence ministry has gone nuts..

it would be CIA not KGB or any other russian agency..
Why would they do this...
They just got $35 billion deal..
And Russia will never do it..

The highlighted part is funny..:lol:
How do u think tenders are issued...?

Its like,
India is IT giant,so everything in India should be in digital form..:lol:
that would be crazy..

Don't worry,we have developed a software to issue Unique identification cards to 1.18billon people in India...That's real IT power

Papers are here to stay...

Are you stupid.....Why would completely rule out Russian involvement? They have been involved in spying within India before you and I were born. Look at the Navy Admiral who was caught in bed with a Russian honey trap. Don;t talk nonsense, you and others like yourself just talk so much crap. Remember this, you are a market and folks just want to dump their goods on you. You provide cheap labor, so you are beneficial for them. Indian can't even produce a decent handgun! So get real, all you guys beat your chest but the real quality of life indicator and how great a country is, is determined by how the poor are treated. Corruption is so ingrained in India's culture. You blame Muslims for the way India is, but before the Muslims came India was ******* with Kings who get fat and abuse the caste system to their benefit. There are good folks but their inability to speak up won;t change ****. All nations became better and changed their situation when the folks spoke out against injustice. Why is Mayawati building statues when folks are starving. I support the Naxals 110%, you can't expect ppl to sit ad take your ****. Some Upper caste Hindus I have encountered carry an arrogance amongst themselves, even though they wipe their *** with their hand just like an untouchable. Then Hindus get mad when folks convert to other religions. Can you f--ing blame them. India and Indians blame yourself...stop pointing fingers like idiots. Nobody cares and stop pretending you are so great, you still get FOOD AID from other sources. I am happy for your success but you got miles to go and it won;t change unless you folks step up and start demanding politicians to perform differently immediately.

Last edited:
What a shame, really. This is not just carelessness but also the level of security these highly classified documents should have is nil!! That's what I can make out of it... Defence ministry has gone nuts..

Such planned leaks will keep happening till the deal is announced..Dont be emotional on these things..

Such planned leaks will keep happening till the deal is announced..Dont be emotional on these things..

i cudnt stop crying seeing the times now news:cry::cry::cry:
planned leaks......oh yes i cant stop laughing now:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are aap wo secret file hi lelo reward k badle mein.
Kya patha aapko ISI se reward mil jaye.;)
:cheers:

oyeeeee bachy tum nhi janty ISI ne copy kerny ke baad file phenk di thi wohi main un ke pass le gya to ulta mugh se time waste kerny ke pessy mangy gay:rofl:

Are you stupid.....Why would completely rule out Russian involvement?
No man, i think its the work of our Media. I agree with @gubbi..

didnt each of the bidders get a copy of this "offset" clause? They all know about this. Why is this even an issue? Then why would getting this file provide an "unfair" advantage to one over other bidders?
Yeah, I thought MOD have even cleared the issues relating to offset policy by talking with each company.
Its just the work of some idiot NEWS agency who just wants a sensational news...

I will also check road paths and side might be i will find some secret file of PAF in which F35/F22 Raptor/JXX deal details mention :D:D

yes its true if you give me a file for save 7 years and may be more 5 years i will do same with file
Ha Ha You are too funny when you make comments like this......

Hehehe, why can't it be true ...

Does any one have any proof that MMRCA CAN NOT be on the road side ?

Vegetarian pride ! tch tch ...

hahahaha!! again with the unnecessary, abusive trolling.

I guess your more used to finding other, much more dangerous things by the roadside though eh??? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom