What's new

mmrca file found on roadside

as i think the person who was responsible for mmrca file is now tired he keep this file from last seven years with him. one day he drink vodka and become mad he drive and think what the hell is this junk i carry from last 7 years. they are not gonna select any fighter from last seven years and may be in future 10 years .he become angry and throw it from window of his car then go home and sleep. at morning he realize what he done now he is looking for file any one got that file kindly hand over to air HQ and got reward of free i hour trip on mig-21.

kidding dears

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dont make stomach pain to me

I also saw a story that file pertaining to the on going MMRCA trails was found on the road around the games village.
I saw the story on LIVE INDIA TV.
Can you believe this ****.

Last edited:
looks like Russian KGB/FSB agents at work since the intent of whole squence looks financial and political to me. Isnt it possible that FSB armed with Russian resurgnct economic power can buy some spies inside and wave their biceps, tricrps and 6-packs to the indian gov? otherwise why would someone throw the file on street side?? Also i thought India was turning into an IT gaint..but they are still surviving off paper files like vintage 007 movies.

The file had details of the offset clause, essentially what the winning bidder is expected to invest in India. The company with the information would have an unfair advantage over other bidders.

Now that there is just sensationalizing the issue!! IIRC, didnt each of the bidders get a copy of this "offset" clause? They all know about this. Why is this even an issue? Then why would getting this file provide an "unfair" advantage to one over other bidders?

God I hate these stupid Indian 24hr news Channels! Same here in US too. They are really very irritating! They dont have anything important to report and keep repeating some piece of crap (literally a cat stuck in a gutterpipe!!) as "breaking news", "shocking news" etc always accompanied by loud jarring noise - what these fools call music!

And its Times Now channel. How stupid can anyone get?

Isnt it possible that FSB armed with Russian resurgnct economic power can buy some spies inside and wave their biceps, tricrps and 6-packs to the indian gov?

No ShahRukh has better 6-pack, Salman Khan has better biceps (Dabaang!) and Amir Khan has better triceps (Ghajini). None of the spies can withstand the onslaught of these Khan trio from the very famous, pleased to be informing you, Bollywood!!

Beat that spooks!

looks like Russian KGB/FSB agents at work since the intent of whole squence looks financial and political to me. Isnt it possible that FSB armed with Russian resurgnct economic power can buy some spies inside and wave their biceps, tricrps and 6-packs to the indian gov? otherwise why would someone throw the file on street side?? Also i thought India was turning into an IT gaint..but they are still surviving off paper files like vintage 007 movies.
it would be CIA not KGB or any other russian agency..
Why would they do this...
They just got $35 billion deal..
And Russia will never do it..

The highlighted part is funny..:lol:
How do u think tenders are issued...?

Its like,
India is IT giant,so everything in India should be in digital form..:lol:
that would be crazy..

Don't worry,we have developed a software to issue Unique identification cards to 1.18billon people in India...That's real IT power

Papers are here to stay...

On topic:-
why no other media channel is reporting..?

Last edited:
Its is a conspiracy to derail our deal no matter what we should go ahead with the deal.

ya i saw the news in Evening & IAF ordered a probe regards this...

Secret IAF file goes missing, probe ordered

A secret file related to over $11 billion deal for procuring 126 multirole combat aircraft went missing from the Defence Ministry and has been found on the roadside in New Delhi, prompting the Indian Air Force to order a probe into the incident. The secret files are related to the Offsets clause in the deal and were found on the roadside in a Delhi locality recently, IAF officials said here, adding that the file has been recovered."The IAF has ordered a CoI into the loss of the secret file which went missing from the Defence Ministry. The Ministry will order a separate probe into the incident as the file had gone missing from there," Air Vice Marshal M Matheswaran, Assistant Chief of Air Staff (Operations) said in New Delhi.

The incident comes at a time when the multi-billion dollar deal has entered the critical stage after the IAF carried out extensive flight evaluation trials of the six participating aircraft.

The IAF had submitted its report to the Defence Ministry, which has to take a final call on the deal.

He said the IAF had ordered the probe under a senior official to find out how the file had gone missing from the Ministry as it belonged to the air force.

"The secret file has been recovered and it is in our custody," he added.

However, it was not clear as to how and who recovered the file.

Under the Offsets clause in the defence production procedure, a foreign vendor bagging any deal worth over Rs 300 crore has to invest back at least 30 per cent of the contract's worth back in Indian defence sector.
Under the M-MRCA deal, the offsets were pegged at 50 per cent of the worth of the deal.

American F-16 and F/A-18, French Rafale, Swedish Gripen, Russian MiG 35 and European Eurofighter are the six contenders participating the deal for supplying the aircraft to the IAF.

Secret IAF file goes missing, probe ordered - Hindustan Times

what A SHAME.

and ppl here are making fun of it. :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom