What's new

Mission to wipe off Chinese (Mongoloids): Third World War & Inheritance of New World

But what if it's stupid and funny but true? You realize that would make you stupid and funny? Want to take a gamble there?

This piece of info should be disseminated to all Mongoloids, such as Japanese, Koreans, Thais, Mongolians, Nepalese (Gurkhas), Bhutanese, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Filipinos, North Easterners of india, and to all those living abroad in USA, EU, Australia. Because they are going to apply a biological weapon that attacks a particular DNA or gene.

Somehow these facts got revealed and now they want to suppress these facts by strict internet censorship. Wake up, people are pushed to the wall, if people don't retaliate they will be extinct.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/48920-stop-pentagon-backed-internet-censorship-now.html

Perhaps research the person that wrote it before posting?

Bill Ryan

Bill Ryan has a BSc in Mathematics with Physics and Psychology (Bristol University, UK, 1974), and followed this with a brief stint in teaching. For 27 years he was a management consultant specializing in personal and team development, leadership training and executive coaching. Major long-term clients included BAe (Systems) Ltd (formerly British Aerospace), Hewlett-Packard, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.

In November 2005 he inaugurated the Project Serpo website, the report of an alleged disclosure, in stages, of a US-alien exchange program which took place over 40 years ago. While he had been interested in UFOs, Free Energy research and alternative medicine (he is trained as a kinesiologist) for over thirty years, his first contact with the UFO community at large occurred after establishing the Serpo website. He resigned his management consultancy post in May 2006 and now devotes all his time to Project Camelot.

Seriously does posting nut job consiracy theories hurt the reputation of board in general and should the mods take a harsher line on posts that no more than fantasy?

I believe in extraterrestrial lives :D that doesn't sound too bad ;-)

not sure about this theory of china using nuclear bombs to defend iran tho...

No body is going to make a virus to target a specific ethnic group. The consequences are simply too unpredictable and hard to control. If swine flue can mutate and transmit from pigs to human it will be easier for a virus that was engineered to target humans in the first place to jump across races.

regards,

Perhaps research the person that wrote it before posting?

Seriously does posting nut job consiracy theories hurt the reputation of board in general and should the mods take a harsher line on posts that no more than fantasy?

It's good to have a read every now and then. Conspiracy theories are interesting usually.

No body is going to make a virus to target a specific ethnic group. The consequences are simply too unpredictable and hard to control. If swine flue can mutate and transmit from pigs to human it will be easier for a virus that was engineered to target humans in the first place to jump across races.

regards,

Bro, please read the article and the two transcripts I posted. The mission is not only targeted to the particular ethnic group, but also to reduce the population drastically to 50 million only. That means it targets almost all, even the South Asians and also the Africans, though they have not been mentioned in the interview.

Now, this creation of New World has widely been discussed everywhere. The photo below is very famous.

a3092e4ed854000566327e30013a00c8.jpg

sounds like a fantasy, but this is a warning call.

we have to expand our nuclear arsenal at all cost, so that if we go down everyone else will too. something like 50,000 warheads would ensure that if the chinese race is wiped off the map, every other human will be too.

It's good to have a read every now and then. Conspiracy theories are interesting usually.

Two word for you 'Conspiracy Theorist'.

Thanks for debunking the thread..now we can close it...

Sorry communist i was finding some rationale with your thread but your supporter and your thanks to him have debunked it.

Lockh33d has gone personal.

He is titling your thread as a conspiracy theory.
I will make sure to contribute in your already dead thread as possible as i can to keep it alive. Wait for my posts.

Warm regards.

One word for you Bigot.

How have I performed an act of bigotry? I merely raised the point that you contradicted yourself and haven't gone as far as sticking with my POV to the extent that it made me look obstinate. Choose words wisely next time ;) unless you're ambidextrously handicapped XD.

Two word for you 'Conspiracy Theorist'.

Thanks for debunking the thread..now we can close it...

Sorry communist i was finding some rationale with your thread but your supporter and your thanks to him have debunked it.

Lockh33d has gone personal.

He is titling your thread as a conspiracy theory.
I will make sure to contribute in your already dead thread as possible as i can to keep it alive. Wait for my posts.

Warm regards.

Again, I wasn't talking about the thread. Read what Vassniti had to say, because I was referring to his post.

Warm regards back

Again, I wasn't talking about the thread. Read what Vassniti had to say, because I was referring to his post.

Warm regards back

Irony here is that a bigot never say he is a bigot. A person believes in conspiracy theory is a bigot who believes that his nation is best and rest of the world is conspiring against it.

Your level of discussion is well known to everyone, and the way you are personally attacking my log in ID name shows how cheap coward you are. I do not want to generalize everyone who think alike you but you are not the only one i have seen for sure.

Although i was in favor of some thing with this thread as far as Chinese history and struggle against imperial forces is concerned.

But the way Communist has again started this (now) propaganda again on wrong note and with another thread about to expedite efforts to make china a super power shows that Chinese are now themselves Imperialists.

I hate to add someone on my ignore list but its worth a try with you and the way you have shown your moronic mentality i will make sure to give healthy debate to every assertion you will make.

The whole idea looks nonsensical. there is no virus that has race specific action and a nuclear war destroys all....no one can limit its effect to a particular race....china also has nuclear weapons and its effect on europe/usa would be as fatal as it is for chinese....
looks somebody is deep into dreams

Back
Top Bottom