What's new

Missile defence shield ready: DRDO chief

Ever heard of CAG,which is an independent authority that even took Jibes on PM on 3G scam.
User got their own audit and thats why they conduct user trail test.
No offence but you should do some research in google before raising eyebrows in a thread. :coffee:
I think what rubyjackass was asking for was for the user to do testing and verification and not take DRDO's word for it. CAG is for financial auditing and they wont participate in test of any equipment.

It is interesting to note the reference to "TWO CITIES". This tallies with the early reports of Israel making 2 Greenpines available to DRDO for its program. This statement indicates that India is still years away from deploying indegenous LRTR's. I hope DRDO and the Indian industry gets its act together and brings our good LRTR's (even if it requires technology from the west as JV's) so that we can obtain comprehensive air defence capabilities. the statement that the BMD can only protect two cities indicates how the system is highly local (area BMD) unlike a system like THAAD which could have provided a much wider BMD coverage (two AN/TPY-2 radars for whole of north India).

2 cities, who are these blessed ones, New Delhi? Mumbai?:undecided:

Definitely for the first phase :)

I m very curious to know what is stealth Ballistic missile

is it invisible or it is fire underground through gutters and then it will pop up in india::woot:

It is just their delusion of superiorty...
There are no stealth ballistic missiles, and if we want to intercept them in midcourse, we need to have some satellite system in space, able to track them...
If we have we can intercept..
However the best way is to spy pakistani launch bases from satellites , and launch preemptive strikes on those locations...

I think what rubyjackass was asking for was for the user to do testing and verification and not take DRDO's word for it. CAG is for financial auditing and they wont participate in test of any equipment.

No they did it for some financial irregularities , when the media reported it for buying Israeli UAV lying unused in hyderabad..

I guess Pakkistan shold do an experiment and send some Shaheen 1 and Shaheen II Missiles to help India check out their missile defence shield that how much effective it is......We Pakistan is always ready to help U guyz out.
Its Good newz for Pakistan cuz now Pakistan has chance to check the effectiveness of their missiles..........:D

I guess Pakkistan shold do an experiment and send some Shaheen 1 and Shaheen II Missiles to help India check out their missile defence shield that how much effective it is......We Pakistan is always ready to help U guyz out......:D

Good newz for Pakistan cuz now Pakistan has chance to check the effectiveness of their missiles. I guess Pakkistan shold do an experiment and send some Shaheen 1 and Shaheen II Missiles to help India check out their missile defence shield that how much effective it is......We Pakistan is always ready to help U guyz out......:D
Yes that would be a good idea. We will get to have more successful tests, and after a long time Pakistan would be associated in a successful test.:lol:

I guess Pakkistan shold do an experiment and send some Shaheen 1 and Shaheen II Missiles to help India check out their missile defence shield that how much effective it is......We Pakistan is always ready to help U guyz out.
Its Good newz for Pakistan cuz now Pakistan has chance to check the effectiveness of their missiles..........:D

Good chance to practise shooting down missiles too :D

Yes that would be a good idea. We will get to have more successful tests, and after a long time Pakistan would be associated in a successful test.:lol:
So are U guyz ready??.....so shall we send our missiles from tommorrow????......:D

So are U guyz ready??.....so shall we send our missiles from tommorrow????......:D
These types of tests take weeks to prepare. They need to set up a large number of things.
Mind you this is not a Chinese-style test.

Well thats fantastic...............

I hope the missiles from missle shield dont fall from the sky before intercepting the incoming missile. I hope. ;)

Well thats fantastic...............

I hope the missiles from missle shield dont fall from the sky before intercepting the incoming missile. I hope. ;)

Dont worry...
Only shattered parts of incoming missile will fall down :)

That's really bad. You seem like a nice guy and I'd hate to see u end up disappointed. :azn:

Plz get some money through loans/aid or develope your economy :-)D) so that you can afford the lauch :D
I hope you know the cost of missile. China is not going to give you more missile for free. So better save them in case ........:D
So this means that U guyz are not ready to test ure defence shield through our missiles then??..its sad that if the Indian public comes to know that the defence shield is worthless and its on the paper, can't shoot down the incoming Pakistani missiles......:D

So this means that U guyz are not ready to test ure defence shield through our missiles then??..its sad that if the Indian public comes to know that the defence shield is worthless and its on the paper, can't shoot down the incoming Pakistani missiles......:D

I got infraction for replying the post as " off topic and no value post " by our great MOD Antibody :D
If I reply you I will be banned :D
I am just wondering what Mr. Antibody is seeing value in your post :D
In fact I was right on economy thing. Your claim is just imagination :D still I will like to think MODs are unbaised to flags :D

PS Yes I do remember its defence.pk :D and I don't mind getting banned too

Back
Top Bottom