What's new

misfortune of Pakistan - Why are we beggers ?

this may not make any sense!! just my assessment.. the system of duel nationality is hurting your economy as well as political stability. from what i can see there are quite a few people who will only live & work in pakistan when they are in power. when they are out of it, they go & live in their cosy mansions in their adopted countries with all that money they earned / swindled in pakistan. maybe there should be an ammendment in your constitution banning people with duel nationality holding any public office!!

Well the truth of the matter is that almost all of Pakistan's elite has dual nationality.
with Primary nationality NOT Pakistan.

Some one said there shall be a consitutional amedment to stop public office holders from having dual nationality;
well there was/is such a move but WHY WOULD THEY HAVE A LAW WHICH HURTS THEM ?

Which bring back to the previous point that Pakistan needs a political revolution
and that is very correct. We need a full scale rework of the system.

However the problem with that is IF there is a revolution of any sorts it will not be "smooth"
There will be anarchy to some what degree

Now considering all the HuuHaa which exists regarding the nuclear weapons going in
Taliban hands, and defection in the army, and the concerns regarding American good intentions

This option too becomes difficult to execute; any instability regarding the system will
let all the little evils to magnify into super daemons !

WITH just one option left as far as I can think.

After looking at these videos - I am just glad for the land reforms - it wouldn't have been easy getting rid of the Zamindars in India and the amount of royalty either with their privy purses.

In my view pakistan not a begger.

It has a good economy comes at 45th.

It is going under a turnmoil because of afganistan war and its currupt politician.How a currupt man Asif Ali Zardari come in position of President of Pakistan.

Pakistan need to reform its economy and nedeed a country loving president.

In comming years if no more problems come with pakistan then by 2025 it will become a developed country.

To add my few cents to the post---a countries assets lie in manpower & resources and Pak has both--so a resources rich country--living a hand to mouth existence maybe compounded by military-civilian ruled by Elites--has only one national ambition to annex Kashmir..everything else comes secondary

The Title of the thread is How unfortunate we have been and WHY ARE WE POOR;
and the rest of the thread is dedicated to highlighting how this country is being plundered.

Back
Top Bottom