What's new

misfortune of Pakistan - Why are we beggers ?

I dont understand why pokistani are so much interested in our Sh!t:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

For all such posters:

the reason we inevitably have to mention your crap is because it is annoying;

almost all the time your head is so far up your keester that you fail to see which way you are going and if your post has iota of relevance with the thread.

Now go back and lock the toilet door.

Last edited:
@ salman108

Dont feed the trolls...it is best to ignore such posts...

Ok, we were missing uncle sharif

Please see how shameless this guy is, and how stupidly he is lying.

Last edited by a moderator:
If such leaders are hanged we would have a chance to progress somewhere. I have never seen a Pakistani who agreed or voted for Ganja or *****. Yet some mysterious hand continues to fill their ballot.

AGAIN here is Kashif highlighting the same shameless theft

This guy issues a SRO to waive of duty to import steel for his own factories for one day;
once the steel was imported the SRO was withdrawn.

What is even more interesting is how Hanif Abbasi tries to defend him.

Hanif Abbasi was a odd trader in Rawalpindi (Bohar Bazar); he had no house of his own
and owned a broken Suzuki Alto;
Love Marriage to woman who worked in bank.

He got ticket for Jamat Islami and won the election on behest of the Bohar Bazar Traders.
He suddenly owned Factory in I-9 Industrial Area,
He suddenly had license to import and manufacture medicine.
He suddenly was owner of a 2+ Kanal house in F Block Rwp.
Next election was from PML(N).
He is still getting rich .... I am not fond of Murree else I would have told you about it.

Pakistan does not lack any thing to become a developed country. Pakistan is not a poor country.

The one and only problem it has is corruption, be it on the President, Prime Minister, MPs, etc. .........level. reaching till businessmen and down till the civil servants.

No tale of Sharif corruption is complete without mentioning Mr Ishaq Dar
See the connection

Now this video deserves a thread of it's own !

This video is the best possible manifestation of how low down and ethically deprived these sons of "you know what" are.

now in a lot more detail
Nawaz Sharif's assets
Watch and make up your mind

Muslim of elite of undivided India wanted Partition and now they are enjoying tax free life and to keep poor reoccpuied they show India is responible of every thing wrong with Pakistan. and even media don't say a word about the army that sucks 20 percent resources and army has no responsibility and all the powers where as the politicans have all responsibility and no power.

Pakistan has a very high number of rich people who do not make taxable contributions to the state the way they ought to. Drive around the upper class areas of our developed cities and you will see endless bangalows spread in major areas. It is an odd sight to see that such disparity exists where equality could have made much difference.

I happen to live in one such place and I can certainly tell you that if people were to pay their taxes, this country would be able to eradicate its financial problems.

I am sure that people will be willing to pay taxes if they knew that the money would not be embezzled but rather spend on development and education.

Pakistani media must be empowered..for the right cause.. Laws like right to information (in india) will also help reducing corruption..
and settle kashmir issue with realistic approach(with out disturbing settled population ) and india can help pakistan economicaly a lot..and you don't need to spend so much on military if the only enemy you had become a friend..

We in India have politicans who would make Pakistani politicans looks like Gandhi but still why India is growing leaps and bounds . Pakistan had all the advantages that India had at the time of indepence and none of its diasvantages. Pakistan was a homogenous society. They got the major rice and wheat producing areas. So why is Pakistan in such a mess.
The answer is your army. In India, an army Major cannot afford to send his children to US and Britan for higher education but where most kid studying in abroad have parents in army. Befor it was taliban drug money that army used to sustain its proxy war and lavish life style and now it would be american money. But army's wild child Taliban have totally devasted Pakistani Economy. But this this would have no effect on army since the flood aid and american money for fighting taliban should be sufficent for them for at least a 2 decades.

Last edited:
We in India have politicans who would make Pakistani politicans looks like Gandhi but still why India is growing leaps and bounds . Pakistan had all the advantages that India had at the time of indepence and none of its diasvantages. Pakistan was a homogenous society. They got the major rice and wheat producing areas. So why is Pakistan in such a mess.
The answer is your army. In India, an army Major cannot afford to send his children to US and Britan for higher education but where most kid studying in abroad have parents in army. Befor it was taliban drug money that army used to sustain its proxy war and lavish life style and now it would be american money. But army's wild child Taliban have totally devasted Pakistani Economy. But this this would have no effect on army since the flood aid and american money for fighting taliban should be sufficent for them for at least a 2 decades.

I appreciate your concern but obviously you need to brush up some facts from history.

Let me help you assuming that level of corruptions are same.

1. Pakistan was born was East and West Pakistan --- A BIG problem
2. Pakistan still has feudal culture who own the pakistan, as opposed to Nehru's land reforms
3. Pakistan has Afghanistan
4. Pakistan happens to be situated on a piece of land, which every super power needs and wants.

so go deep down your imagination and think of a effing nightmare and THAT wouldn't even come close to the 4 I have listed here.

I appreciate your concern but obviously you need to brush up some facts from history.

Let me help you assuming that level of corruptions are same.

1. Pakistan was born was East and West Pakistan --- A BIG problem
2. Pakistan still has feudal culture who own the pakistan, as opposed to Nehru's land reforms
3. Pakistan has Afghanistan
4. Pakistan happens to be situated on a piece of land, which every super power needs and wants.

so go deep down your imagination and think of a effing nightmare and THAT wouldn't even come close to the 4 I have listed here.

Agree with only 2nd point. Main point is, breeding of new politicians is lacking from 1947 in Pakistan. After partition Indian Cabinet was full of best leaders from sun-continent (refer First Cabinet of Free India). Nehru's vision for future Indian generation was excellent. So basically good start is half battle won. You guys need political revolution. Active participation from educated middle class in politics which can solve all issue in long term.

Back
Top Bottom