What's new

misfortune of Pakistan - Why are we beggers ?

What made them think of us as adversary. They were one since eternity.

Only this religion bound hate and intolerance for us made them think us as adversaries. We do not have a shared mindset of hate, intolerance here in India. otherwise instead of growing at 9% we would also have been doing some charity trips here and there for foreign aid and blowing up our neighbours high-comission in third countries, twice.

Are you sure?

Every Hindu Indian in my school tells me:

1. How my country sucks. I did not ask for that.
2. How India is better than Pakistan.
3. Some random garbage remarks about Islam.

I think it is because we got used a lot by external powers. Our leaders do not last if they are good or they oppose U.S.A... Seemingly enough, corrupt leaders that lick USAs bottom stay up there. We are rivals; that was why wars happen. Let's leave india out of this and concentrate on internal matters.

We didn't just inherit stuff and sit and wait for things to happen to us.We went non aligned and didn't give a damn about US putting spokes in our plans.We built this country from ground zero.Thanks to the britishers we got armed with English,intelligence has never been our problem.We did what was in the best interest of this nation,our motherland,for which our forefathers fought.And this emotion that we have for this country,has been translated into action in governance,in politics,in life,in every breath we take.We do not blame the british for looting our nation.We moved on and today we are back in business.To sum up ,you can't blame the past.You have to act in the present and plan for the future.
Few things Indian should know. Pakistan is new nation, but India is not. Why ?, Before and after 1947, all best institutions from banking to education came under Indian rule. What Pakistan got? nothing, not even part of wealth to run the country. Where famous Indian politicians (don't remember name)said, Pakistan will be back in India,its matter of Time. Few feudal lords and striving hard commoners. Its time for feudal to go.

Few things Indian should know. Pakistan is new nation, but India is not. Why ?, Before and after 1947, all best institutions from banking to education came under Indian rule. What Pakistan got? nothing, not even part of wealth to run the country. Where famous Indian politicians (don't remember name)said, Pakistan will be back in India,its matter of Time. Few feudal lords and striving hard commoners. Its time for feudal to go.

Well, we can't blame the past. It has been proven that we don't need a headstart to get ahead. The first decade of Pakistan's creation, we were thriving. Our economy was powerful, we won our first wars even though it was a makeshift army, et cetera.

We are a capable nation, but our leaders just aren't loyal. While we may have patriotic feelings and help our country in need (e.g. flood relief), we cannot thrive without leadership.

Fair enough.....

But you also have to realize that India and Pakistan have a near parity wrt Per Capita Income....

The difference is.....
Indian Govt has created land reforms to limit the power of the Zamindars....along with a liberal economic policy that has resulted in the Govt and Indian reserves booming at an incredible rate...
Pakistan has failed to measure up here....

So as the Indian elite get richer the Indian Govt gets richer as welll.....

In the case of Pakistan.....The elite get richer and more powerful yet the Govt is poor as sh!t....

So when a natural calamity befalls your country.....as is the case now where 1/3rd of your country is submerged affecting your main source of income.....agriculture....your Govt is not able to cushion itself and its people into rescue....Your Elite are not altruistic enough to contribute to relief as can be seen from the current scenario.....

India on the other hand is able to deal and allocate a lot of resources to damage control if required.....

So....
When your Govt tries to imitate a larger neighbor in an arms race......you take away funds from some key areas that India does not have to worry about

Which model would you prefer keeping in mind the current scenario?

Very well said sir!!!

Tichi dhungan maron takli. :tup:

iioal malik and GREENSTAT considering your young age, it is understandable you are naive and all worked up;
just know that not every one here is as young as you are.

Sorry Salman I will try not to deviate from the topic.

From an old indian movie:
We may be poor. But we are not beggggaaaarzzzz.....

image001n.png

^^^

What does that mean.? :disagree:

Why disagree? Did you bother reading the caption?

This is the sate of our nation where people are roaming in posh cars and live in 4 crore apartments, shop at plush markets and eat imported food.

Whilst the common man's children have to share their food with their livestock for survival. Shame on our elite class!

To understand this one has to look at the difference between the selection and administrative process between the Pakistani airforce and Pakstani army. Study these two organisations and you will find out where things go wrong.

To understand this one has to look at the difference between the selection and administrative process between the Pakistani airforce and Pakstani army. Study these two organisations and you will find out where things go wrong.

Sounds like you have... Care to share your findings with us?

Paladin,

Your post has been removed.....

Can you please repost or at least let us know what the contents were?

The contents were in an email i got from a friend. I will try to find a neutral host and re-post them. Shame someone flagged them, i guess reality hurts!

Back
Top Bottom