What's new

Mirage landing is a big thing but Pakistan did it much before

Attack Andaman with What 3rd Generation Mirages!?

Or Raad

Like for Example (lets forget SAMs for a while)

I mean what strategic weapons would Pakistan navy use.
Please google what are Stratigic Weapons... Then we will continue.

Bareilly,Gwalior Sarsawa is not 3000 KM away from Pak.

Which Pak stand off weapon or Jet conduct a Air strike in Central Indian Air Bases, let alone north East and South India.
Firstly can you afford to put all eggs in one basket or two, besides would Indian aircraft fire their weapons while flying over their bases or would they need to fly towards the border........that's where the game changes.

Firstly can you afford to put all eggs in one basket or two, besides would Indian aircraft fire their weapons while flying over their bases or would they need to fly towards the border........that's where the game changes.
Brahmos launched from Kashmir or Punjab could lay waste most of PAF Airbases situated near the Border.

Sure Pakistani Stand off weapons could do the same But we can afford that due the availability of Far off Air Bases and Mid Air refueling.

O bhai this discussion is about conventional warfare and in any case i am unaware of Pak Navy Strategic weapons with range of 3000 KM.
I am also talking about conventional warfare. Pakistan Navy's strategical submarine strike force can easily target 3000 Kms away firing stand off weapons (which are Strategic)... ICBM's were not part of this strike. What is required is not to destroy the aircraft but to destroy the Landing areas be it runways or roads. Hope now you get it.

Brahmos launched from Kashmir or Punjab could lay waste most of PAF Airbases situated near the Border.

Sure Pakistani Stand off weapons could do the same But we can afford that due the availability of Far off Air Bases and Mid Air refueling.
Do you think Pakistan does not have Far off Air Bases and Air to Air Refueling Capabilities.

dick measuring thread...Since India did it, pakistani have to come up with a thread claiming they were the one who did it already...and hten they claim India is obsessed with them...

I am also talking about conventional warfare. Pakistan Navy's strategical submarine strike force can easily target 3000 Kms away firing stand off weapons (which are Strategic)... ICBM's were not part of this strike. What is required is not to destroy the aircraft but to destroy the Landing areas be it runways or roads. Hope now you get it.

Do you think Pakistan does not have Far off Air Bases and Air to Air Refueling Capabilities.
So Pak Submarines are capable of firing Long Range Missiles as far as 3000 KM.... Thanks i was unaware of it.

in theory iaf su-30 mki can hit their brahmos missiles at your air bases at quetta and peshwar.
why do you think your army is hell bent on strategic depth adventures in Afghanistan ?

Because India knows that their airbases will be attacked heavily with standoff munitions by Pakistan in any future war.

This is the REAL reason why they have been carrying out these exercises.

Secondly, the OP is wrong in stating PAF has been doing it since 2000, I remember seeing PAF doing it '98 or '99 on the M2.

There is a reason PAF have mastered flying from roads and make shift air strips.

This is the REAL reason why they have been carrying out these exercises.

Secondly, the OP is wrong in stating PAF has been doing it since 2000, I remember seeing PAF doing it '98 or '99 on the M2.

PAF have been doing this since very long.

in theory iaf su-30 mki can hit their brahmos missiles at your air bases at quetta and peshwar.
why do you think your army is hell bent on strategic depth adventures in Afghanistan ?

To launch Brahmos @ target in Quetta MKI have to come close to border which will make it vulnerable to LR SAMs n BVR missiles.

There is a reason PAF have mastered flying from roads and make shift air strips.

PAF have been doing this since very long.
That is what i stated in my first post we don't really need such ability due to the availability of large no of Air bases situated away from the range of Pak Stand Off weapons.

O bhai this discussion is about conventional warfare and in any case i am unaware of Pak Navy Strategic weapons with range of 3000 KM.

Kid why navy has to use Strategic weapons to attack indian shores or islands 3000 miles away, when its subs can reach anywhere near to these islands and attack them by conventional warheads. Plz put some thought in your posts.

Back
Top Bottom