What's new

Mirage landing is a big thing but Pakistan did it much before

@mods why do we have to tolerate this bharti nuisance on this forum? why don't you guys just block these idiots on IP, you know you can make this site unavailable in that cesspool

71 please check the amount of losses on both sides there were only 15 jets from pakistani side which participated from east PAK (bangladesh) in that war vs you 12 squadrons of diff types of jets still you lost around 19 of your jets vs 5 of our
Only IAF can say, mission accomplished... What about PAF??:azn::azn:
about 99 PAF didn't participated in it still you lost mirages
None of the Mirages were lost to enemy fire till date..:big_boss: The migs 27s and 21s lost to enemy stinger missile..:nhl_checking:

The so called Yamuna Expressway hardly looks like a Motorway. Its a one or two lane highway.
972299d1345427411-yamuna-expressway-edit-now-opened-public-use-dscn0333.jpg

I hope you have learned how to count in your school..

How naive are people when they comment irrelevantly.. A bit of googling is so much pain in the @$$ for them....

Mr Nair, I feel sorry for you. You don't even realize when you are being made fun of. You can take your statistics and your graphs and stuff them you know where. They don't impress us. I can give you more statistics, graphs and Pictures how f@cked up India is, so save yourself some embarrassment.

Mr Nair, I feel sorry for you. You don't even realize when you are being made fun of. You can take your statistics and your graphs and stuff them you know where. They don't impress us. I can give you more statistics, graphs and Pictures how f@cked up India is, so save yourself some embarrassment.

Man don't get blind out of hatred, it will never going to reach you any where.This is today's news

India to invest $785m to build 16-lane road in Delhi - Road Traffic Technology

I am not like any others who just bluff with out any source of information.Either you can take it or leave it.You can close your eyes in noon and say that it is night, but that does not change the reality other than fooling yourself.

Please google what are Stratigic Weapons... Then we will continue.

If you are lobbing nukes, then the shit is already fcked up. I hope PDF servers are not based in mainland Pakistan. I'll want to have a "chai pey charcha" with the survivors [if I survive the 1st wave that is]:angry:

Lack of personal hygiene in Indians is a nightmare not a dream.

Then your state should consider succeeding from India because rest of the India cannot take care of either its unborn or its dead. Feral pigs eats human fetuses thrown on garbage piles in your cities, the living defecate in the open and the dead bodies float down your rivers eaten by dogs and vultures. There is no country in the world, in which this happens except India, so stuff your polio eradication and expressway, you know where.

I can post a million links about personal hygiene in Pakistan This one would be apt.

Top 10 shocking innovations in Pakistan (India could not Compete)

Do a google search with the above term. Its disgusting.

You troll, you get trolled back.

Only IAF can say, mission accomplished... What about PAF??:azn::azn:

None of the Mirages were lost to enemy fire till date..:big_boss: The migs 27s and 21s lost to enemy stinger missile..:nhl_checking:

and who was the enemy BTW :P and what about PAF ???

Back
Top Bottom