What's new

Mirage, F-7PG and other combat aircrafts

We need to work on the front of developing our own WVRAAM and BVRAAMs in the long run through JVs with states like China, Brazil and S.Africa.
What I have noticed many countries who themselves don't have really strong Armed Forces have really huge and good defence industries and they are making money buy selling lot of weapons

We need to work on the front of developing our own WVRAAM and BVRAAMs in the long run through JVs with states like China, Brazil and S.Africa.
Aero
you have been corrupted by nishan.:p::D. But I see your point in that the basic component should be built in house but the seekers could perhaps be acquired/ bought from st else where.
araz

Aero
you have been corrupted by nishan.:p::D. But I see your point in that the basic component should be built in house but the seekers could perhaps be acquired/ bought from st else where.
araz

Sir it all boils down to the availability of money and partners. If we had forthcoming investment, we could've joined with Brazil, S.Africa in their air to air missile programs.

Pakistan must focus to build mushroom industries for developing sub systems, avionics, climatic equipment and other support industries.

We should learn from Israel.

f-7pg_patch_goh.jpg

Any disruption(control surface here) over the surface of a smooth fluid foil causes the airflow to be disrupted and creates drag.
Additionally, the movement of a control surface from its flush(neutral) position on a Low observable body will create a change in its reflectivity and increase its RCS.

What TVC allows is the ability to keep the airframe completely smooth(no RCS changes or surface breaks) by using thrust direction to point the aircraft. This ability is very useful for a stealth airframe to make flight path changes without exposing itself through the movement of its control surfaces.

Well, its not for the F-16 anyway. So the swaying may be or not be swinging or swaying at all.

Hi,

The first time a harrier jump jet pilot during the falkland wars---being chased by and A to A missile changed the angle of exhaust on his engines----. The plane abruptly changed angles and the missiles missed---but in doing so----due to the G forces----the seat harness broke and the pilot got smashed into the front panel----he passed out momentarily---regained consciousness and landed his plane ( this story may have changed over the years ).

With this example in front of them---the british came up with a better harness and and a better game plan to use the thrust vectoring on the harrier.

My whole and sole interest in TVC is to know what is a safe speed for a pilot to perform this acrobatic trick----doing a cobra---or flipping back 180 deg-----letting off a shot and going back to the original position.

As tightly as the pilot may have fastened his seat belts----his stomach---liver---heart---blood---eye balls are all moving forward at an X speed---with a sudden change in direction---all these organs and fluids are still moving forward---even though they are contained within the body---and this phenom causes blackouts / redouts / permanent blackout / popping of blood vessels etc etc etc---.

Can a Su 30 do this reverse maneavour while flying at 350 knots forward speed---make a 180 flip---launch a missile and flip 180 back without damaging the aircraft or killing the pilot in the process.

Supermaneuverability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The above link clearly mentions the cobra at barely over the stall speed---and that is what I expected it to be---laws of physics don't change for my indian colleagues just becuse they have invested billions in this aircraft---.

I think people overrate TVC. As long as we have pilots flying the plane we have limits. And even in those limits you need to strengthen the whole jet to cope with the forces cause these are extraordinary even at low or normal speeds. Better invest in sensors, BVR and WVR.

Birdhits are always considered to be one of the big threats to fighters, each year a number of our pilots risk their lives because of small mistakes done by our ignorant people.
Please DONT THROW GARBAGE and WASTE PARTS OF MEAT NEAR RUNWAYS.
A small mistake of you can cause loss of precious lives and national asset as well
3858024289_4616b8f343_o.jpg

Birdhits are always considered to be one of the big threats to fighters, each year a number of our pilots risk their lives because of small mistakes done by our ignorant people.
A small mistake of you can cause loss of precious lives and national asset as well
View attachment 27897
That sunset is beautiful.

View attachment 27897

@Aeronaut, @WebMaster could this image be edited remove crows and make it part of PDF main page like timeline.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom