What's new

Mira-Bhayandar elections: Jain monk urged devotees to vote for BJP to create vegetarian society

I am just saying he should only do what he is supposed to and stay away from political activities

Are you going to decided what he is "suppose to do and suppose to say" ?

He is not asking people to vote for BJP because they are Jains. He is advocating for a Vegetarian society.

CONgress is free to promote a Vegetarian society and seek votes on that basis.

BJP is not a Jain party.

In fact BJP is supporting abolition of Triple Talaq, so shouldn't women organization, especially muslim women org. advocate voting for BJP ?

Are you going to decided what he is "suppose to do and suppose to say" ?

He is not asking people to vote for BJP because they are Jains. He is advocating for a Vegetarian society.

CONgress is free to promote a Vegetarian society and seek votes on that basis.

BJP is not a Jain party.

In fact BJP is supporting abolition of Triple Talaq, so shouldn't women organization, especially muslim women org. advocate voting for BJP ?

Mere bhai these kind of activities will give parties like Shiv Sena and MNS a reason to bash the whole Jain society

Shiv Sena lashes out at Jain community over meat ban
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...mmunity-over-meat-ban-in-mumbai/1/469867.html

MNS workers put up non-veg food stall outside Jain society
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...outside-Jain-society/articleshow/48945528.cms

and you know no award wapsi gangs give a damn about the real minorities of India.

Mere bhai these kind of activities will give parties like Shiv Sena and MNS a reason to bash the whole Jain society

Shiv Sena lashes out at Jain community over meat ban
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...mmunity-over-meat-ban-in-mumbai/1/469867.html

MNS workers put up non-veg food stall outside Jain society
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...outside-Jain-society/articleshow/48945528.cms

and you know no award wapsi gangs give a damn about the real minorities of India.

Its the other way around.

Its the action of the SS and MNS that has prompted Jain monks to ask people to vote for the BJP.

THIS is a Reaction, not first action.

If you don't have a problem with the former then why complain about others?
I do have problem with both.

But your hypocrisy is what amazes.

Was it not your lot who shouts at the top their voices when a "Shahi" Imam makes similar appeals.

Or is it more like "Tum karo toh chamatkar, hum kare toh balaatkar"

I do have problem with both.

But your hypocrisy is what amazes.

Was it not your lot who shouts at the top their voices when a "Shahi" Imam makes similar appeals.

Or is it more like "Tum karo toh chamatkar, hum kare toh balaatkar"
Hey until AIMPLB/Churches don't stop playing politics I will welcome not just Jains but Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists also to vote en bloc. All sides can play this game, and since people had no problem when only one side played this game why cry foul now?

Hey until AIMPLB/Churches don't stop playing politics I will welcome not just Jains but Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhists also to vote en bloc. All sides can play this game, and since people had no problem when only one side played this game why cry foul now?
Then stop moaning communal-communal, appeasement-appeasement when others do something similar. It looks rather hypocritical when you point fingers at others while doing it yourself.

Then stop moaning communal-communal, appeasement-appeasement when others do something similar. It looks rather hypocritical when you point fingers at others while doing it yourself.
Why? Don't I have a right to express my point of view?

Why? Don't I have a right to express my point of view?
You are free to express. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of your lot which is my right to express. No?

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/no-d...oct-1-due-to-muharram-mamata-banerjee-1741294

When things like the above happen. What else do you want us to call it if not for appeasement and communal.
Oh 4 days of idol immersion given but you can't bear a day of Muharram. Looks like Durga worshippers are getting appeased here...

You are free to express. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of your lot which is my right to express. No?

giphy.gif

Oh 4 days of idol immersion given but you can't bear a day of Muharram. Looks like Durga worshippers are getting appeased here...
The bottom line is that Hindus are being denied the right to conduct their worship and Muslims are allowed to. Why can Hindus not worship on the day of Muharram?

This question will undoubtedly be asked all over the country and the rightful charge of appeasement and communalism will be attached with Mamta and other 'secular' parties.

The bottom line is that Hindus are being denied the right to conduct their worship and Muslims are allowed to. Why can Hindus not worship on the day of Muharram?

This question will undoubtedly be asked all over the country and the rightful charge of appeasement and communalism will be attached with Mamta and other 'secular' parties.
The bottomline is Hindus are allowed to enjoy 4 days of festivities whereas muslims are restricted to one day. Appeasement by Didi:azn:

He probably holds the wrong stuff. This would do justice
giphy.gif

A lot of flak was received by "Hindu" builders for denying flats to Muslims. Fact is that a significant number of them are actually Jain. They even make Hindus sign that they will not consume meat in the society and what not. Recently a meat van in a cosmopolitan and upmarket gated complex in Parel was attacked by some Jain residents. I personally had a run-in with some trustees of a Jain community hall which were creating noise pollution. The community leaders while preaching non-violence are as fanatic as any.

The bottomline is Hindus are allowed to enjoy 4 days of festivities whereas muslims are restricted to one day. Appeasement by Didi:azn:

He probably holds the wrong stuff. This would do justice
The bottom line is that when it came down to the wire, Mamta chose Muslims over Hindus on the day when Muslims had Muharram. It is unthinkable that Hindus could be denied the right to worship in their own country on any given day. But i should say it 'was' unthinkable.

Fortunately, this will lead to major vote collection by BJP. We will evict the anti-Hindu politicians from this country. Mamta is a prime example of a traitor.

Back
Top Bottom