What's new

Minister: Iran May Drop Gas Pipeline Project with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sedqal

I didn't say Pakistan is supporting terrorism against Iran.All I am saying is that Pakistan is not serious in confronting the terrorist group as needed.

We supported no terrorist group in Afghanistan.in fact we badly supported NATO and US in case of invading AFG.

Be in our shoes... 12 years of war... thousands martyred,economy in shambles... a neighbour like afghanistan and an enemy like india... supporting proxies in our country.. serious? you kidding me .. my frnd?

Pakistan started out thinking how much they were going to charge India for passage of gas, when that didn't pan out both Iran & Pakistan went about playing this game which never had any realistic possibility of ever happening. If Pakistan had its way, they would not only get Iran to fund & build the pipeline inside Pakistan but would also like to get Iranian funding to buy that gas....... This project had a lot of gas in it right from the beginning except that none of it was coming through the pipeline.

Be in our shoes... 12 years of war... thousands martyred,economy in shambles... a neighbour like afghanistan and an enemy like india... supporting proxies in our country.. serious? you kidding me .. my frnd?
My friend,Pakistan with the help of CIA and Iran can easily target the terrorist leaders.you can also cut off the cultural ties with KSA.just close the saudi funded schools.in other words you have to make your society more secular.take Turkey as example.

IRGC and Pakistani Army can also co-operate as well.just mark a place as a war zone.so we can target the terrorists via drone attacks.

My friend,Pakistan with the help of CIA and Iran can easily target the terrorist leaders.you can also cut off the cultural ties with KSA.just close the saudi funded schools.in other words you have to make your society more secular.take Turkey as example.

IRGC and Pakistani Army can also co-operate as well.just mark a place as a war zone.so we can target the terrorists via drone attacks.

Thts what is the mood found in the armed force.. total arse whooping of these terrorist turds.. but the govt is busy giving BJs to terrorists... i wonder when will these mofo politicians wake the **** up... as for the gulf .. somebody nuke them please!

So because mossad has done some terrors in Tehran does that let your country to host wahhabi baluch terrorists,Mod Edit.

bye the way, mossad assassinated few Iranian scientists and in return we killed 8 of their embassy staffs in Bulgaria and then they stopped the ugly game.MEK is also destroyed.now the only threats to our country are the terrorists which are living in your country.

Afghanistan is also suffering from you since the leadership of Taliban is living in your country whitout any problem.

Any evidence we are hosting wahhabi terrorists? It's common to blame others to hide your own incompetence and eradication of terror camps in sistaan province?

Any evidence Afghanistan taliban leadership residing in Pakistan?

It is easy to accuse someone. You iranians have a habit of that.

@Sedqal

I didn't say Pakistan is supporting terrorism against Iran.All I am saying is that Pakistan is not serious in confronting the terrorist group as needed.Iran is making a huge wall in your border.doesn't that make you insulted and unwanted?

We supported no terrorist group in Afghanistan.in fact we badly supported NATO and US in case of invading AFG.

There is active insurgency at AF-Pak border, there are 200 K soldiers stationed there. Remind us how long Iran Pakistan border? If iranians can't secure it, how do you think Pakistan with limited resources and human resources can totally secure the border? Pakistan is doing more than that... Arrest of Rigi brothers and their accomplicies were done through signal interceptions by ISI. There are no more groups in Pakistan. Send your army to clear sistaan mountains instead of blaming everything on Pakistan.

Why we cut cultural ties with saudia? Who are you to say that? Do we say to you guys cut cultural ties with Syria which happen to be Arabs?

There happen to be iranian funded seminaries and schools also. I never see Iranians demanding they should be closed too, why saudi's then?

There is no denying due to ineptness of our civil administration, unregulated flow of money which are donated by private individuals are causing problems. But why as a whole you guys go maniac on Saudi government and it's ties with Pakistan? Keep your such advices to yourself. Pakistani government knows better to keep ties with wich countries

Any evidence we are hosting wahhabi terrorists? It's common to blame others to hide your own incompetence and eradication of terror camps in sistaan province?

Any evidence Afghanistan taliban leadership residing in Pakistan?

It is easy to accuse someone. You iranians have a habit of that.
then why US attacks their bases in Pakistan every week?do you remember where was the last location of bin ladan?

After the last clash with the terrorists they escaped to Pakistan.The offensive was also located on the border.

Last edited:
Why we cut cultural ties with saudia? Who are you to say that? Do we say to you guys cut cultural ties with Syria which happen to be Arabs?

There happen to be iranian funded seminaries and schools also. I never see Iranians demanding they should be closed too, why saudi's then?

There is no denying due to ineptness of our civil administration, unregulated flow of money which are donated by private individuals are causing problems. But why as a whole you guys go maniac on Saudi government and it's ties with Pakistan? Keep your such advices to yourself. Pakistani government knows better to keep ties with wich countries

Cutting ties with any country is a bad move.. but its a fact tht citizens of gulf countries are supporting and financing these scumbags.. as for GoP ... A bunch of weak p...ies... just take a look at their statements.. or the timid nawaz lashkari ...k! and his stupid BS..

then why US is attack their bases in Pakistan every week?do you remember where was the last location of bin ladan?

After the last clash with the terrorists they escaped to Pakistan.The offensive was also located on the border.

You need a better understanding of the area. Paktia and Nuristan and Kunar, afghan areas bordering North waziristan and multiple areas of ours, minimum or no border check points on afghan sides , AMerican forces withdraw from these areas, couple of years back, they are virtually and completely under the control of Afghan taliban. There second and third tier commanders crosses back and forth through porous borders as their tribes lives on both sides of Border. This complicates the whole situation.

In order to debate, you have better facts at hand which obviously you don't and you are comparing the situation of AF-PAK lawless lands to the areas which are heavily regulated by Iranians yet they can't stop Fuel smuggling and smugglers and they claim Pakistan are not stopping terrorists crossings. IRONY!

Cutting ties with any country is a bad move.. but its a fact tht citizens of gulf countries are supporting and financing these scumbags.. as for GoP ... A bunch of weak p...ies... just take a look at their statements.. or the timid nawaz lashkari ...k! and his stupid BS..

Yar our civil administrations and politicians and LEA's are chutiyaas. No sense of duty and honor. All they do is to earn as much money as possible.

Yar our civil administrations and politicians and LEA's are chutiyaas. No sense of duty and honor. All they do is to earn as much money as possible.

To be honest.. they need a "lathi" up theirs... and hanged for treason.. as for LEAs.. appointed by the govt to serve them..

Give the LEAs full authority... bet these SOB criminals wont last long..

If the terrorists were located in our own territory they could do the same attacks everyday.anyway, I pointed all the needed facts.now its up to other non wahhabi members to decide.

Bye the way,you seems to be a gov apologist as hell that deny the existance of terrorism in Pakistan.be aware that unlike yourself,the Pakistani people are suffering the most while you are working for the Arabs and have the "counting" safety.

PERIOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom