What's new

Mind Your Own Business: Pakistan to India

we have concern about Muslims in india
like India have concern about Hindus in Pakistan

So why dont you ask all muslims to come back to PAK and send all hindus? BTW your population might get double and u cant feed currently how can you then. India concern about all minorities along with UN , USA etc.

So why dont you ask all muslims to come back to PAK and send all hindus? BTW your population might get double and u cant feed currently how can you then. India concern about all minorities along with UN , USA etc.

india can barely feed its own people how will it handle another millions?

Though I do not agree to Alfa-Fighter's proposal, your response is devoid of any mathematical acumen. According of AF's proposal, the population of india will decrease.. not increase.. :lol:

Pakistan has a say on Kashmir, you can deny it all you want in your dreams if that makes you happy.

And India has a say on Lahore, you can deny it all you want in your dreams if it makes you happy.

Pakistani Muslims care about their brothers in India who are doing much worse... Persecution, inequality, discrimination...

And like your foreign office, we tell you to Mind your own business :P

Oh come on why couldn't the foreign office be a little more well articulated & have said - FoOk Off !

:angry: :hitwall:

Rich coming from Pakiland of all countries. Things Pakistan has cried about:
- India relations with Afghanistan
- India/Saudi, or India/Arab World
- India/Israel
- Indo-US nuclear deals
- India-Iran ties

Why dont you tell yourselves to "Fook Off" as you mentioned in these cases?

Another good example of why Pakistan's PR sucks, this high drama opens a lot of possibilities for India to ask Pakistan to mind its own business in a lot of areas, specially Afghanistan.

Gawadar is all of our concern, Chinies imperialist behaviour is spreading like cancer. Almost All chinese neighbours are in trouble due to china. A good neighbour should not support enemy of neighbour.

Pakistan is doing Srilanka, We need Indira gandhi again...

Though I do not agree to Alfa-Fighter's proposal, your response is devoid of any mathematical acumen. According of AF's proposal, the population of india will decrease.. not increase.. :lol:

He doesn't have logical acumen itself, be it any field, anyway but I like alpha's proposal.

Pakistan had a Hindu SC judge. Has India ever had a Muslim PM?

Tells alot about our countries.
what kind of comparison is that??
i have a maruti 800 do you have a bmw???
is that what you want to say???
there are many sc judges who are muslims and even their had been many muslim chief justice in india.
we have a muslim president and a minority sikh as a president.
my defence minister is from christian minority and a italian is ruling my country.
yup that italian lady is the tiniest minority and she's ruling my country.
do you have something like that????

india is the largest producer of milk second largest producer of fruits and vegitables,rice,mrine food third largest wheat producer in the world

:: Welcome to Ministry of Food Processing Industries ::
Wheat
International wheat production statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India retains No1 ranking in milk production | [url]www.commodityonline.com | 3[/url]
Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
World's top 20 rice producing nations - Rediff.com Business

Ask this to Bangladeshi and Pakistani (Urdu Speaking Bangladeshi Muslims) who have infested India. Almost 20-30 Million illegal BD/Pakistani are living in India.

The Question was Is Pakistan ready to become Israel ?? Is it ready to call all its Muslim brothers? Can Pakistan do it??

Israel Vs Pakistan: Both country made on one agenda, homeland for specific sect/religion.
Israel : Jews wanted homeland for All jews Alive on earth (and someone who are on ISS, Int space station and planes).
Pakistan: Jinna and 90% of Indian Muslims wanted homeland for Indian Muslims.

India has guts to accept all Sikh/Hindus of Indian subcontinent , Has Pakistan such Guts???

Back
Top Bottom