What's new

MIM to bail out BJP in Maharashtra Assembly today

Not respecting organization based on religion is not always politically correct...Rather respect the organization based on religion which protects you and your nation....

Oh yeah it protects me??
And how will that be sir?I thought army and police protected me:o:

Normally, I would delete offending posts but this display of communal hatred within India is just too entertaining and more importantly.. a great proof of the underlying mentalities .. for me to delete.
I mean seriously are you a mod, what if it was a group of pakistani pdfers fighting, wouldn't you have deleted their post, with greater power comes greater responsibility, so be honest to ur job.

Do you see me taking about Pakistan? Or are you.. as I mentioned again... an insecure Indian who needs to go around and drag Pakistan in to justify the rather small size that your reproductive organs shrink to when when an issue is pointed out in your country. And get this miss lollypop.. the next time you drag my country onto a thread that concerns a social issue centred around yours, I will throw you the hell out of OUR forum where we let you parade your arse around on the imaginary high horse you have built.
So unless you have an answer to the issues facing your country that addresses them without pointing fingers.. you better damn well keep your mouth shut.

Holy crap , not only do you not delete comments where somebodies sister is abused but you also end up abusing me ?

You see, when somebodies sister gets abused on the forum and the moderator uses that to score brownie points on Indians . What does it tell about you ? . Your language and your tone is unnecessarily rude . I will allow your moral conscience to decide weather talking to me this way was right and using vile comments made on somebodies sister into something to use as "mud slinging" against Indians was the right thing to do.I guess being a moderator does have its advantages.

Your post is reported for what its worth . This was least expected from the likes of you .

Last edited:
Holy crap , not only do you not delete comments where somebodies sister is abused but you also end up abusing me ?

You see, when somebodies sister gets abused on the forum and the moderator uses that to score brownie points on Indians . What does it tell about you ? . Your language and your tone is unnecessarily rude . I will allow your moral conscience to decide weather talking to me this way was right and using vile comments made on somebodies sister into something to use as "mud slinging" against Indians was the right thing to do.I guess being a moderator does have its advantages.

Your post is reported for what its worth . This was least expected from the likes of you .

It does not matter. And as I said before, drag in Pakistan again on an unrelated thread.. and I will throw you out of the forum.

I mean seriously are you a mod, what if it was a group of pakistani pdfers fighting, wouldn't you have deleted their post, with greater power comes greater responsibility, so be honest to ur job.

Nope, Today i want all of you to see the ugly faces of your communal issues.

Oh, we know we have issues. After all, the frequent riots happening in India do not happen in a vacuum and everyone knows about these. You are not exposing any of these which are out in the open. All you are exposing is your growing jealousy and frustration at India's rise.

Oh, we know we have issues. After all, the frequent riots happening in India do not happen in a vacuum and everyone knows about these. You are not exposing any of these which are out in the open. All you are exposing is your growing jealousy and frustration at India's rise.

Not at all. I am very happy with India's rise. All you are exposing is your collective insecurity in facing these issues. Why does those two men from different religions going at each other with such hate make you feel so upset?

Not at all. I am very happy with India's rise. All you are exposing is your collective insecurity in facing these issues. Why does those two men from different religions going at each other with such hate make you feel so upset?

LOL. It does not make me feel upset at all. It is good to vent out all the frustration and get it cleaned out. In fact, given an opportunity I would egg on these warriors. What that does to the forum you are supposed to moderate on is a different issue and you seem past caring.

LOL. It does not make me feel upset at all. It is good to vent out all the frustration and get it cleaned out. In fact, given an opportunity I would egg on these warriors. What that does to the forum you are supposed to moderate on is a different issue and you seem past caring.

Does it get cleaned out then?

It does not matter. And as I said before, drag in Pakistan again on an unrelated thread.. and I will throw you out of the forum.

Of course , it does not stop you from dragging my reproductive organs in an unrelated threads eh ? This is no difference between you abusing your powers on the forum and a politicians abusing his powers . But i guess being blatantly rude and abusive and ignorant of the actions of your own countrymen and even tolerant in some cases is allowed just because you have a position of authority on this particular forum. BUT then as you said , It does not matter.

Well Yes there are communal issues, and it will never stop....Reason????. We are a country which has 1.2 billion population..... There are several sections of society in this 1.2 billion....... Some are divided by religion, some are divided by caste, some are divided by language, some are divided by political inclination, some are divided by language, some are divided by ethnicity....There are 100s of sections of society...... Yet we live together....... Yes there will be difference, between the communities.... some of them will be violent, some of them will be peaceful......Some of them will have a moderate view towards other society, some of them will have extreme views towards other society......But yet we live together, Probably the only country in the world which has so much diverse population in numbers living together........

I gone thru the entire thread and all i could see is 2 guys (mostly) abusing each other and all i could see is abuse but not a conversation.......

I thought this thread would get deleted because of its content, But if this has to be remained as an example to show the religious tolerance then be it.... It wont hurt me because i don't live in denial......

According to sources, Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) will abstain from voting against the party during the trust vote today; CM Devendra Fadnavis claims BJP has succeeded in garnering support of 140 MLAs

It SEEMS the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will sail through the trust vote today without hiccups. The party claims it has managed to gather support from a total of 140 MLAs.

It already has 122 MLAs, including an alliance partner, and sources said that the party would receive indirect support from unexpected quarters — the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM), which has decided to abstain from voting against the BJP.
Speaking with media persons at his chamber in Vidhan Bhavan on Tuesday. Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis said that apart from 122 MLAs from the BJP and its ally, three MLAs from Bahujan Vikas Aaghadi, and a group of independent MLAs have decided to support his government. A delegation of eight MLAs, led by the Peasants and Workers Party (PWP), met him and told him they had decided to back the government.

Though Fadnavis didn’t reveal who are supporting the BJP, sources said the two MLAs of MIM have decided not to vote against the party. A dialogue with the MIM was established through RPI leader and Rajya Sabha member Ramdas Athawale, sources claimed, adding that the party has decided to stay neutral.

Former journalist and newly elected MLA Imtiaz Jaleel took a similar line while talking to a section of the media on Monday. “We are for development and we are not going to vote during the trust vote,” he said. With this assertion, it is clear that MIM’s decision is going to benefit the BJP government. Bandra West MLA Ashish Shelar will move the trust vote today.

Trust vote: MIM to bail out BJP in Maharashtra Assembly today - News

===========================================================================

That look on the face of @mujhaidind :lol: :lol:
Just on the hope that MIM will be allowed to exist in Hyderabad. Delusional. Baniyas don't 'give'. :devil:

Of course , it does not stop you from dragging my reproductive organs in an unrelated threads eh ? This is no difference between you abusing your powers on the forum and a politicians abusing his powers . But i guess being blatantly rude and abusive and ignorant of the actions of your own countrymen and even tolerant in some cases is allowed just because you have a position of authority on this particular forum. BUT then as you said , It does not matter.

Go whine elsewhere, but when on this forum.. I will specifically ensure that you from now on are never allowed to derail threads again.

Just on the hope that MIM will be allowed to exist in Hyderabad. Delusional. Baniyas don't 'give'. :devil:

This is a prime example how "Indian Politics Works"....... Normally it is the so called "secular" forces teams up against the so called "Communal"...... But strangely here it is "the Communal" ones are teaming up...... But the funny part is the party outside this is also considered to be a communal one.........

Back
Top Bottom