What's new

MIM to bail out BJP in Maharashtra Assembly today

Dada this can happen 0only in Idnia, A Bengali, Haryanvi, Punjabi and a Bihari are defending their motherland against a traitor :woot::D Quite a proud feeling actually. I ffel for @mujhaidind as he can never feel this nationhood under his so called jihad against kaffirs :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Bhai India is our Motherland and it's our holy duty to defend her against these traitors and we'll continue to defend her till our last breath:cheers:.

Sorry mate,my mistake.I was not going to respond but then i saw this man openly insulting our country in an international forum and hence got carried away.
Even I do it and myself got banned several times. :lol:
But try to enjoy his heart burn...there lies the real fun :D

Friends what's going on ,the way u guys are fighting is like some low class person, is the way to discuss things on pdf, kuch to sharam karo, aur mujhaidind are you really indian or some false flagger, tum sab yaha jhagda karne aaye ho and where are the mods when you need them @web master, is the way to discuss things here, then what is the purpose of u being mod of this forum, ye koi defence forum hai ya gali ka nukkad.

Whatever may be the end result but BJP lost moral high ground today. There was no need for voting like this. BJP had the numbers. Now pawar will not let this govt. Function independently.

BJP have won vote today by voice vote.now another no confidence motion can only be after six months as a rule. Now they have enough time to discuss n negotiate with sena.even sena now will behave in their place..actually this is good politics...then amit shah has lot of time to screw pawar n ncp do you think his highness modi is going to leave those scumbs.

Normally, I would delete offending posts but this display of communal hatred within India is just too entertaining and more importantly.. a great proof of the underlying mentalities .. for me to delete.

@Oscar be true to your work its your job to delete offending post ..whether it is indian or pakistani. .be true to your job

Is there another one of those "Thank god for Pakistan in 1947" posts ? When will you people ever stop justifying the existence of your country and actually focus on fixing the shit within ?

Do you see me taking about Pakistan? Or are you.. as I mentioned again... an insecure Indian who needs to go around and drag Pakistan in to justify the rather small size that your reproductive organs shrink to when when an issue is pointed out in your country. And get this miss lollypop.. the next time you drag my country onto a thread that concerns a social issue centred around yours, I will throw you the hell out of OUR forum where we let you parade your arse around on the imaginary high horse you have built.
So unless you have an answer to the issues facing your country that addresses them without pointing fingers.. you better damn well keep your mouth shut.

U are spewing venom 24/7 man.
Rss wallahs are no saints but u are being a total anti-national here

Because of people from RSS..These indian secular liberal are safe...So do not compare RSS with anti national people....

Because of people from RSS..These indian secular liberal are safe...So do not compare RSS with anti national people....

Don't preach me what to say and what not.
I don't say rss is anti national but they are doing no favours in india atm.

I have no respect for any organization based on religion,,,be it sikh,hindu,muslim or whatever

Leave it man..do not report...Let every one see..what is the quality of the people this Mujahid type of people are....So just enjoy the fun..do not ruin it..

I don't understand why that anti national person is not reported to police.He is a threat in my opinion

Don't preach me what to say and what not.
I don't say rss is anti national but they are doing no favours in india atm.

I have no respect for any organization based on religion,,,be it sikh,hindu,muslim or whatever

Not respecting organization based on religion is not always politically correct...Rather respect the organization based on religion which protects you and your nation....

Back
Top Bottom