What's new

Miltant camps still in Bangladesh

He mean the Feni area. Which is a narrow corridor one side India and other side BOB.

Bangladesh has territory in all side of Tripura and can broaden that space in matter of days, when needed. BOB will be further away. Case closed.

I guess The Indian AF should bomb the hell out of these terror camps in BD and in addition drop a few on the arses of the Mullahs staying in places like Dhaka and Chittagong and give them just a hint of taste of the IAF's wrath.I bet things would come back to normal then since Bangladesh would cease to exist by then . . . .:p::p::p:
you are threatening violence on Bangladeshi territory and also on a select group of people of the country. and two Indian members following suit

Are we discussing disintegration of states with the backing of a country that itself is surrounded from three sides by the former? I mean, does this thread really exists or it's just my hallucination?

Read the news below and learn which one is landlcked, NE or BD. India is cursed with a Chicken Neck, not BD. Your Tripura can be annexed by BD in two hours. Its Maharani tried frantically to become a part of east Pakistan in 1947. But, Khwaja Nazimuddin did not meet her in Dhaka. It was because of Hindu/Muslim rift of that time. Nazimuddin did not want a Hindu-majority area to become a part of east Pakistan. Finally, Tripura conceded to join that far away country called India in 1949.

Work on new India-Bangladesh railway link to begin in 2015 - South Asia - South Asian Free Media Association

Bangladesh has territory in all side of Tripura and can broaden that space in matter of days, when needed. BOB will be further away. Case closed.

Now apply that logic to your entire country vis-a-vis India.

Read the news below and learn which one is landlcked, NE or BD. India is cursed with a Chicken Neck, not BD. Your Tripura can be annexed by BD in two hours. Its Maharani tried frantically to become a part of east Pakistan in 1947. But, Khwaja Nazimuddin did not meet her in Dhaka. It was because of Hindu/Muslim rift of that time. Nazimuddin did not want a Hindu-majority area to become a part of east Pakistan. Finally, Tripura conceded to join that far away country called India in 1949.

Work on new India-Bangladesh railway link to begin in 2015 - South Asia - South Asian Free Media Association

Really? Tripura can be annexed by Bangladesh in two hours? And after that for how many hours Bangladesh will survive as a country?

Mizo National Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they declared independence,killed some soldiers.then IAF resorted to bomb them,only one ocurance when IAF bombed indian territory.

now,they're a main stream party,after signing Peace Accord..

Indeed the only and most importantly it was the first-ever such incident where any country in the world air bombed own people :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Indeed the only and most importantly it was the first-ever such incident where any country in the world air bombed own people :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Glad that your nation learned the lesson so well (bombing and killing its own people). We on the other hand never repeated it.

In fact lets see the name of the countries doing that NOW(abridged list)

1. Pakistan
2. Syria
3. Iraq
4. Libya
etc

Glad that your nation learned the lesson so well (bombing and killing its own people). We on the other hand never repeated it.

In fact lets see the name of the countries doing that NOW(abridged list)

1. Pakistan
2. Syria
3. Iraq
4. Libya
etc

:) everyone is naked in this pool including your country and no matter you did it once or twice your hands are dirty

:) everyone is naked in this pool including your country and no matter you did it once or twice your hands are dirty
I don't care about ethics when thinking about national policy. I am sure same is the stance of the Indian policymakers.

Read the news below and learn which one is landlcked, NE or BD. India is cursed with a Chicken Neck, not BD.
One does not need to read a news report for that, a simple glance on the map is sufficient enough to know who is land locked and who is not.
Your Tripura can be annexed by BD in two hours.

Most ridiculous statement in recent times I have heard. Geographical advantage does not give one country free hand to annex any region contagious to it. Its ability to hold that piece of land is all that matters and I see Bangladesh not capable of holding Tripura for half an hour even "if it manages to annex it in two hours." Before dreaming of such kind of chicken brained adventure I am sure your Military generals are wise enough to apprehend the repercussions, both Military and economic.

Its Maharani tried frantically to become a part of east Pakistan in 1947. But, Khwaja Nazimuddin did not meet her in Dhaka. It was because of Hindu/Muslim rift of that time. Nazimuddin did not want a Hindu-majority area to become a part of east Pakistan. Finally, Tripura conceded to join that far away country called India in 1949.

What are we supposed to do now if Maharani wanted to join EP? The whole saga of granting Chittagong hill tract in favor of EP was unjustified from India's point of view, being it not a Muslim majority area; If Chittagong remained within India, Maharani won't have to think twice before joining Indian dominion.

I don't care about ethics when thinking about national policy. I am sure same is the stance of the Indian policymakers.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) indeed. but next time do not hurl this phrase of bombing own citizens on us as well :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) indeed. but next time do not hurl this phrase of bombing own citizens on us as well :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I don't care what Pakistan does with it's internal affairs. Not my concern.

Btw - how are you? :)

I don't care what Pakistan does with it's internal affairs. Not my concern.

Btw - how are you? :)

me as fine as a modi :P. can anyone suggest some good movie in some other thread? but the one that can be downloaded directly from a website without torrent

nope...Algeria got bombed by France even before that.even before France,Spain bombed its own people during Spanish Civil War.French used Napalm,when IAF straffed these insurgents when Assam Rifle Jawans were on verge of being overrun.

I only gave 2 examples,there are countless other examples.

by the way,The leader of the Mizo Insurgents later became Chief Minister of that state.

Zoramthanga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you should know the fact before opening your mouth.

The whole BD section thrives on marijuana. :lol:

Ganja fuels all forums - not just the BD section. :drag:

And Srikanto-da came over to sing a few of his songs to San Diego, uniyo to kichu kheye gelen.

Artistry and imagination requires 'boost' in one form or another.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom