What's new

Military option for Iran if things get worse: US General

no , i'm talking about another yavar brother :D

he is lovely and he is an expert , but he doesnt know english as much as you .

anyway welcome back , hopw you enjoy your stay[/quote ]
I am same Yavar from Iran military forum net . as i am sure you already know that

Last edited:
brother do you know why the Iran military forum net is down today do you know why ??
dadash dari aziat mikoni ? man migam shoma hamoon yavar hasti migi na :D

pas yavar khodemooni :D @SOHEIL

khosh oomadi :)

brother i dont know why our forum is down , but i accept it to be online again in no time .

dont worry dearest bro

So are you saying that IMF is gone!? o_O
I just signed up here earlier today to see what is going on there.

Yavar, Haman10 Thank you both.
Kehili inja eftezah hast nesbat beh forum haayeh digeh; option haa kheili kheili aashghaal hast! Sahab mordeh nemizaareh yeki az parcham haa avaz konam dar profile.
Agar injaa akharin forum barayeh nirooyeh mosalaheh Iran hast, bas vazeh maa kheili gaahedast!
EY DAAD BI DAAD!! :(

We are wainting for the promised attack for 35yrs now .....

Its been a long long wait :lol:

anyhow , even posting this kind of threads bear no result and have no point

A war with Iran will benefit the GCC most as they will claim the entire ME
any sane voice in US should ovject to such war to

At the end of a two-day Israeli visit, US Chairman Joint Chief of Staff Gen Martin Dempsey said that the US might use military options if Iranian government deviates from the diplomatic path, reported Jim Michaels on Defense news.

The General further added that Israel is satisfied with the capability of US and believes that US will use it if it deems necessary.

It should be noted that International community had a pact with Iran last year. The deal was a success and International community was thinking of relaxing sanctions on Iran.

However, the meeting between Israeli military officials and US military officials is showing a contrasting picture of the story. General Dempsey said that Israel and we (US) are more synchronized than ever.

Source: pointraiser.com

These words are more for Israeli Consumption rather than Iran's.

Even Israel knows US does not really intend to attack Iran.

It is US way o trying to console Israel.

A war with Iran will benefit the GCC most as they will claim the entire ME
any sane voice in US should ovject to such war to
i can not wait for this attack . we need it . yes i agree with you it will benefit the GCC . but it will have no benefit for U.S................... cant wait . please please U.S please do it . Obama please . :) please show us U.S.A military power we need to see . helpppppppp give it to us

attacking on iran would most probably the end of USA superiority in region .. USA is not bunch of fools they know if they attack iran Russia and china will intervene ... plus iran may not win the war but they are going to hit all major military installation of USA in this region including KSA , Bahrain , Afghanistan , Iraq ... iran is strong in terms of peoples and its leadership , at any case of sustaining the war the consequences will be horrible for USA ...this might lead Russia or china to than come up as a huge military power in this region ... plus iran is capable of damaging the whole region with help of Syria and Russia .....
this kind of statements are now used too from USA and I don't think iran takes them seriously

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom