What's new

Military industry in the Muslim World

dear banglar lathial
have you any plan to post some Iranian products?

Any Muslim can post any products and/or services produced, designed and/or manufactured in the Muslim world (which includes all 57 members of the Organization of Islamic Conference). I am working on products from United Arab Emirates at the moment, then I can look at other countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Indonesia, Algeria, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, etc.

Turkish FNSS Pars 8x8 On UAE Trials
pars8x8.jpg

Turkish FNSS Pars 6x6
pars6x6-02.jpg

Turkish FNSS Pars 4x4
pars4x4-01.jpg

buddy u mean to say that...if 1 country developing with its economy with 9% growth , defense, tech. etc..buying & developing heavy n heavy expensive weapons for there defense and so on....

That means according to u first u see your enemies what they r doing? and then u try the same thing to compare with them..even ur economy downfall, political crises, and so much internal problems, and expecting AID from other country like US etc..

Buddy..sorry to say...but if u ask me, then we only see our nations peoples interest first..how to improve? not the enemies what they r doing.

"Fir tho bhai jarurat he nahi padai ge na war ki......hum kharedtai jayai ge or tum daik kar sadtai jawo ge :( or kosis karoge gai humarai pass be wo sab ho...chayai ghar main apnai bacho ko khanai ko rooti be na ho...."

Sorry...if i hurt anyone's sentiments...just my thinking...

Peace....

Brother banglari don't forget the JDAM produced by Burkan as well.

Otokar Arma 8x8
otokar-arma-8x8-apc.jpg

Otokar Arma 6x6
Otokar_Armaya_Ilk_Siparis_Yurtdisindan_11784_2_large.jpg

Otokar Cobra
Cobra_otokar_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_personnel_carrier_Slovenia_Slovenian_army_001.jpg

Otokar Akrep
20412593099-orig.png

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Otokar ISV
3-isv.jpg

Otokar Kaya
LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5C257%5COtokar%20Kaya%5CKaya.jpg

Otokar ZPT
1678.jpg

Thuraya Telecommunications Company is a world-leading mobile satellite service provider of voice, data, maritime, rural telephony, fleet management and other telecommunication solutions in remote areas.

Providing mobile satellite communications to over 140 countries around the world, Thuraya offers a congestion-free network that now covers most of the planet, encompassing Asia, Africa, Australia, the Middle East and Europe.

msthd_ourbrand.jpg

Thuraya’s mobile satellite handsets are designed and developed to meet your communication needs in any of the challenging environments in which you operate. Each Thuraya handset sets industry benchmarks in design, features and functionality. From the world’s most durable satellite mobile, the Thuraya XT, through to the Thuraya SG-2520, the world’s smartest satellite mobile, Thuraya ensures you remain in touch wherever you are within Thuraya’s coverage area spanning more than 140 countries across Asia, Africa, Australia, the Middle East and Europe.

Thuraya’s range of reliable voice and data products provide you with the freedom of movement and the ability to stay connected in any of the challenging environments in which you operate.

masthead_xt.jpg

The world’s toughest satellite phone, Thuraya XT was designed to withstand the harshest of environments and the most extreme conditions to ensure you stay close, however remote the location.

The combination of advanced voice clarity technology and an omni-directional antenna ensures an uninterrupted signal even during non stationary calls, offering users a real ‘walk & talk’ experience.

thuraya_xt.jpg

Fast Facts
The first and only satellite handset with an IP54/IK03 durability rating.

Advanced outdoor display with brightness sensor for easy readability in bright sunlight.

Brother banglari don't forget the JDAM produced by Burkan as well.

You can start posting products from the Saudi Military Industry here. It should be enjoyable to view all the Saudi produced Armoured vehicles like Naif, Shibl 1, 2, 3, etc.

babur, shaheen, ra'ad, al-khalid AAAAANNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD ATOM BOMB by Pakistan :pakistan:

You can start posting products from the Saudi Military Industry here. It should be enjoyable to view all the Saudi produced Armoured vehicles like Naif, Shibl 1, 2, 3, etc.

You do it. I can't right now I am studying but surfing PDF on the side (not a good combination at all).

babur, shaheen, ra'ad, al-khalid AAAAANNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD ATOM BOMB by Pakistan :pakistan:

You are welcome to post them in this thread with as much information on their origins, design specifications, and possibly images and videos as you can.

Aselsan IZCI
Izci_Aselsan_Turkey_IDEF_2007_001.jpg

Aselsan Atilgan
ATILGAN.jpg

Aselsan Gezgin
img7048.jpg

Aselsan Zipkin
attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom