What's new

Military industry in the Muslim World

Unfortunately the islamic nation never pay big attention to the electronics field the most important of all fields in either civil or military!!! maybe few countries like Malaysia turkey Iran Pakistan and Indonesia, and I believe most advanced of them is Turkey.

Pakistani MLRS:

Pakistan to Produce A100 MLRS

Authoritative sources from the Pakistani defence industry sector told Kanwa that the Suparco factory in Karachi is poised to produce the Chinese-designed A100 10-barrel Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS).

(For full story, please refer to August 2010 issue of Kanwa Asian Defence.)

xinsrc11209050109435001xc7.jpg

xinsrc45209050109465782er6.jpg

a100_l1.jpg

a100_l3.jpg

A-100 in Pakistan Azm e Nau exercise

d3786b2dd9a942c397d12684bad19487.jpg

Iran and Turkey can make the +5 gen fighter just in one year!
we need just a good and silent engine for our fighter.we have the tech of AESA radars,stealth cover,....
we only need a good engine!
have Turkey the tech of engines?

internal weapon bays???

Yes, I understand. The real problem is Arab leader might attack other shia-dominated countries or some countries Arab disliked the most. It will be out of control, everything will turn ugly.

Most countries doesn't have problem relations with one Pakistan ruler. You see, European countries have been fought for many thousand years, US is the leader to prevent them and get them along in NATO alliances. Why not Pakistan role model? That's valid question.

we are not able to control the masses in our country, how the hell will a Pakistani ruler control that big a country?

Lack of allies? I don't think so. Most Arab countries have the best relations with Pakistan than any other country in S/E Asia. We look at you as an older brother thats why I also disappointed with Pakistan, because it should play a bigger rule in ME.

well older brother is in a tiny bit of economical crisis, it will be a miracle if we ever rise out of this mess

Iran and Turkey can make the +5 gen fighter just in one year!
we need just a good and silent engine for our fighter.we have the tech of AESA radars,stealth cover,....
we only need a good engine!
have Turkey the tech of engines?
well turkey already started it's fifth gen fighter, and they think they can make the engine ready within 5 years or 2015 and introduction in 2020-2023.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TuAF_TFX

we are not able to control the masses in our country, how the hell will a Pakistani ruler control that big a country?

FIX IT !!!

In old days, bad people fought each other til they realize and regret, they will act something better for the country and whole world.

Unfortunately the islamic nation never pay big attention to the electronics field the most important of all fields in either civil or military!!! maybe few countries like Malaysia turkey Iran Pakistan and Indonesia, and I believe most advanced of them is Turkey.

Turkey is in different group, they are member of NATO support and technology cooperation since 1952. The rest of Middle East countries don't have backup support from NATO, Pakistan itself.

I can say, what happened if Turkey didn't join NATO/European alliances, will they become advanced country today? No.

V I S I O N M K - I I by (Integrated Dynamics Pakistan)

vision2woi5.png

The VISION MK-II is a larger airframe in the VISION system that is designed to be a low-cost, stand-alone UAV system element.

Capable of operations to a range of 120 km, the VISION MK-II offers a simple single-boom layout and cantilever high-wing configuration for experimental testing of payloads. The reliability and user-friendly characteristics of the platform make it easily adaptable to all our common ground control and tracking systems.

A complete system consists of 4 UAV’s; a portable GCS-1200 or the more robust GCS-2000 Ground Control Station; the ATPS-1200 Antenna Tracking & Positioning System; programming and moving map mission display software; Spares and the GSE-1200 Ground Support Equipment subsystem.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...istan-uavs-news-discussions-2.html#post101211

Is that Indian flag on wing?? :blink: ...

Back
Top Bottom