What's new

Military expert: The confrontation between Egypt and Turkey on the "Sirte - Al-Jafra" line in Libya

As i said... there's a tremendous effort being done in Pakistan to distort Arab history and promote hate for Arabs, while slandering Arabs is decade old norm on this forum... where you are a tiny little player and your contribution to Arab slandering is small as compare to many seniors hare.
On the historic count, you may be having compelling reasons to believe Israelis, but fact remains Egypt took back it's own territory, which they lost to Israel on earlier occasion, due their in experience and poor military hardware. Ever since there was no further escalation.
While Egyptians are a nation, who would not accept any foreign domination, which is quite contrary to your statements.
If in Egypt you propagate that their leader is weaker than any other leader in world, he would loose his legitimacy.
You got it all wrong on Egyptian psychology in your general hate for Arabs and not only lied about a nation but insulted them. You are lucky that you are on Shia forum, otherwise on any neutral forum you stand no chance !
Nothing wrong with real arabs and they have amazing history but when the likes of you leader Sisi and MBS (master bull sh itter) the genetic crap of the arabs lead you to belive they won the Yom Kippur war then you are more delusional than your other cousins the Iranians who think single handedly they can take on the world or your blood relatives the Zionist jews who think they are Gods chosen people. I suggest you get you head out of 2nd rate A rabs and smell the fresh air so you can think. Until then get lost and dont waste my time.

Egypt took back it's own territory....ok slave how much of the lost territory did they take back why did they lose in the first place. Why did they beg the Israelis at camp David for sinai living with the arabs you are more stupid than they are.

@Trango Towers your allies are coming to your support.

You may present your case on what ''THEY do to their people in their countries'', otherwise it's hard to answer you on this.

I did challenged insulting entire Egyptian nation, i did refused to outright believe Israeli version of war history with Egypt. Now, whatever it means to you, but i never said that you and your puppies in Pakistan, shall lower their faith on Israelis.
I will continue to state facts and ground reality, which in Egypt vs. Israel remains that Egyptians have well guarded their territory from Israelis, but now Egyptians are being forced to move their troops away from Israeli border. Quite a similarity with Pakistani situation. This is testing time for Egypt ahead.
I dont need allies...for a jahil like you who thinks egypt defeated Israel well even Indians tell better stories. As I said b4 get you head out of their a55 so u can get some oxygen to your single cell brain. You were nit born a slave. You chose to be an arab slave

Nothing wrong with real arabs and they have amazing history but when the likes of you leader Sisi and MBS (master bull sh itter) the genetic crap of the arabs lead you to belive they won the Yom Kippur war then you are more delusional than your other cousins the Iranians who think single handedly they can take on the world or your blood relatives the Zionist jews who think they are Gods chosen people. I suggest you get you head out of 2nd rate A rabs and smell the fresh air so you can think. Until then get lost and dont waste my time.

Egypt took back it's own territory....ok slave how much of the lost territory did they take back why did they lose in the first place. Why did they beg the Israelis at camp David for sinai living with the arabs you are more stupid than they are.

below post of yours is the subject matter:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mili...-al-jafra-line-in-libya.673253/#post-12482799

Since you are lost, here's your slave:
Iran suffered from terrorists operating from Pakistan: Imran Khan
Later this slave of your's imported holy COVID from Iran and back stabbed your mutual enemy MBS by conspiring to construct an alliance of states against Arabs, headed by some misplaced Supreme Leader of his.
Last but not least, what is that US institute of peace.... etc. What are they advising Imran Khan with regard to peace with India... and God knows what else!

below post of yours is the subject matter:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mili...-al-jafra-line-in-libya.673253/#post-12482799

Since you are lost, here's your slave:
Later this slave of your's imported holy COVID from Iran and back stabbed your mutual enemy MBS by conspiring to construct an alliance of states against Arabs, headed by some misplaced Supreme Leader of his.
Last but not least, what is that US institute of peace.... etc. What are they advising Imran Khan with regard to peace with India... and God knows what else!
So that's all you got?..
Your standard reply is blame Pakistan and iran. Why dont you give up your passport traitor?

You are so pathetic you dont even care for al aqsa.
You spend all day parsing arabs and hating Pakistan and iran.

For me its Pakistan or nothing. Sons of jews like you dont matter. Now jog on arab slave

So that's all you got?..
Your standard reply is blame Pakistan and iran. Why dont you give up your passport traitor?

You are so pathetic you dont even care for al aqsa.
You spend all day parsing arabs and hating Pakistan and iran.

For me its Pakistan or nothing. Sons of jews like you dont matter. Now jog on arab slave

Read carefully... what i posted, unless I'm Imran Khan!

You can find tons of Iran Khan's interviews on international forums, where he accused Pakistan army falsely.

US institute of peace is a foreign agency working for interests of Indians, this institute is closely knitted with Iranian mafia around Iran Khan. What does it tells you is behind Iran Khan's statements against Pak army on American western forums!

Well than Egyptian deserve your support more than me, because i do not despise Israelis any higher than them.
I believe there are good people and bad people in every country. While Egypt have had it's share of war with Israels, which certainly do not lead to the conclusion that Egypt is any lesser force.
While my personal formulae to give judgment on any nation, is to first live and work among them for at least six months!
Egypt doesnt need my personal support lol.

And i wont support any Muslim vs an other Muslim. Its foolish. Turkey must solve it with Egypt on the negotiating table.

Read carefully... what i posted, unless I'm Imran Khan!

You can find tons of Iran Khan's interviews on international forums, where he accused Pakistan army falsely.

US institute of peace is a foreign agency working for interests of Indians, this institute is closely knitted with Iranian mafia around Iran Khan. What does it tells you is behind Iran Khan's statements against Pak army on American western forums!
Iqra and still a jahil. How can you say to me read carefully when you think arabs won the 73 arab israeli war. How dumb do u have to be to even think that.
I think the sand is getting to you

Turkish troops aint going to fight. Just plan and help with equipment. It will be GNA vs Egypt and GNA cant win, but it can bleed Egypt and being fragile already and economically in bad state it wont be in Eygpts interest.

Turkish troops aint going to fight. Just plan and help with equipment. It will be GNA vs Egypt and GNA cant win, but it can bleed Egypt and being fragile already and economically in bad state it wont be in Eygpts interest.

LNA is more powerful than GNA. LNA has Kornet anti tank missiles supplied by Russia and UAE. GNA lacks anti tank missiles.

So you mean Turkey is stirring trouble in the Arab world but it won't fight.. when Egypt intervenes.. it only fights against militias?
It is the Turkish economy that is in a bad state.. you know it, right? so stop lying..

Last edited:
No your point was that Turkey cant project any power without aircraft carriers for whatever reason. And now you are saying that Turkey can and does have infact power projection.

You assume Egypt can do all of those things without the slighest repurcussions. Egypt can destroy GNA airbases, in the same way Turkey can destroy LNA airbases. Nobody said Egypt cant do those things, they have quite a capable military. The point was that Turkey can do the same. Infact Turkish drones are already bombing Al-Jafra airbase.

So where does this "low sorties" and "No Power Projection" BS coming from? If both have already been proven to be completely false and you have been contradicting yourself constantly.
And why were you taking this guy serious again?

So you mean Turkey is stirring trouble in the Arab world but it won't fight.. when Egypt intervenes.. it only fights against militias?
It is the Turkish economy that is in a bad state.. you know it, right? so stop lying..

Ok. so Turkey is stirring trouble but France and Russia loves Arabs so much?? France loves Tunisia, Algeria so much right?

They can't project power in any meaningful way with aircraft carriers simple as that. Even China can't project power very well yet with aircraft carriers. Destroying the airbases with guided bombs would be quite easy politically and militarily, after all it would be targeting the GNA, not the Turkish armed forces. M2000s are great for this exactly.
Don't drag China in. We are much superior in all aspects compare to Turkish Navy. PLAN definitely can project power in any corners on the globe but just not comparable in scale compare to USN.

Ok. so Turkey is stirring trouble but France and Russia loves Arabs so much?? France loves Tunisia, Algeria so much right?
A question for you Baybars Han?
Has Turkey voted for Algerian independence? And how long it took Turkey to recognize Algeria as an independent country? And how long has Turkey waited to apologise to Algeria for selling it to the French..?
France sent her ambassador the same minute it declared Algeria's independence, Russia recognized Algeria in the late 50's..
Don't try to compare Turkey to a superpower ..Y our are just a country who's economy is based on the good whims of uncle Sam..if uncle Sam decide that your usefulness is all about dry, you will be another 3rd world country in less than trimester... France doesn't like Algeria for a good measure and Russian don't like Arabs because they are Russian..beside vodka, they don't like anything...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom