What's new

Military expert: The confrontation between Egypt and Turkey on the "Sirte - Al-Jafra" line in Libya

Egypt will get directly involved in the conflict and target whilst Turkey wont do anything? If Egypt is directly involved, then whats stopping Turkey from getting directly involved aswell?
You are directly involved, you are bombing UAE used airbases if you weren't aware. That is a very hypocritical statement if I do say so myself. And if you weren't aware UAE has already bombed those airbases multiple times(dozens).

You are directly involved, you are bombing UAE used airbases if you weren't aware.

Jezus Christ... so Turkey does project power? What is your whole point again lmao? Do you even know what argument you are trying to make hahaha. Seriously i dont laugh often but what in gods name is the point you are trying to make here?

Jezus Christ... so Turkey does project power? What is your whole point again lmao? Do you even know what argument you are trying to make hahaha. Seriously i dont laugh often but what in gods name is the point you are trying to make here?
My point is that by taking out even the runway of an airbase Turkey's ability to project airpower would be crippled and that Turkey has done nothing politically when UAE has bombed GNA airbases which begs the question of what it would do if Egypt bombed GNA airbases.

They can't project power in any meaningful way with aircraft carriers simple as that.

My point is that by taking out even the runway of an airbase Turkey's ability to project airpower would be crippled and that Turkey has done nothing politically when UAE has bombed GNA airbases which begs the question of what it would do if Egypt bombed GNA airbases.

No your point was that Turkey cant project any power without aircraft carriers for whatever reason. And now you are saying that Turkey can and does have infact power projection.

You assume Egypt can do all of those things without the slighest repurcussions. Egypt can destroy GNA airbases, in the same way Turkey can destroy LNA airbases. Nobody said Egypt cant do those things, they have quite a capable military. The point was that Turkey can do the same. Infact Turkish drones are already bombing Al-Jafra airbase.

So where does this "low sorties" and "No Power Projection" BS coming from? If both have already been proven to be completely false and you have been contradicting yourself constantly.

No your point was that Turkey cant project any power without aircraft carriers for whatever reason. And now you are saying that Turkey can and does have infact power projection.

You assume Egypt can do all of those things without the slighest repurcussions. Egypt can destroy GNA airbases, in the same way Turkey can destroy LNA airbases. Nobody said Egypt cant do those things, they have quite a capable military. The point was that Turkey can do the same. Infact Turkish drones are already bombing Al-Jafra airbase.

So where does this "low sorties" and "No Power Projection" BS coming from? If both have already been proven to be completely false and you have been contradicting yourself constantly.
I never said Turkey can't project power, but it can't project power without airbases operating NEAR WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE. Egypt, and UAE can operate of its own bases if need be which are free from being attacked or else risk war. Without airbases in or near Libya, Turkey is not going to b able to do much.

No doubt Egyptians have great military power.
but can they fight or challenge Turkish armed forces, I think it's impossible.
what if turkey deploys S400 in Libya, this will be a nightmare for the Egyptian airforce.
and Turks have a great submarine force that can destroy whole Egyptian navy.
I think they will only fight a proxy war.

@BATMAN blame iran and pakistan. These arabs experts are getting trained in New Delhi and they are backed by israel too

You posted an article... which does not endorse any of your claim.
While the highlighted part of your post, is decade old rhetoric on pdf, you are just another one of the many new launches along the time line.
While the case here is of insulting /slandering an entire Arab nation, contrary to ground reality is abhorrent in it's nature.

I guess you are totally oblivion of Turkish relations with Israel... or Indian relations with Iran... for which i have no objection.

No nation of the world survive in isolation, and without making strategic and economic alliances.
However Pakistan failed to prioritize it's national interests, while choosing to be an active supporter of a terrorist state's regional campaigns.
While there's a long list of issues, where Pakistan's political leadership failed to explain their role in hurting Pakistan's interests and sacrificing the nation, jut to please a self proclaimed Supreme Leader.
Keeping Taftan border open for months, during out break of COVID in Iran, is one recent example.

Last edited:
You posted an article... which does not endorse any of your claim.
While the highlighted part of your post, is decade old rhetoric on pdf, you are just another one of the many new launches along the time line.
While the case here is of insulting /slandering an entire Arab nation, contrary to ground reality is abhorrent in it's nature.

I guess you are totally oblivion of Turkish relations with Israel... or Indian relations with Iran... for which i have no objection.

No nation of the world survive in isolation, and without making strategic and economic alliances.
However Pakistan failed to prioritize it's national interests, while choosing to be an active supporter of a terrorist state's regional campaigns.
While there's a long list of issues, where Pakistan's political leadership failed to explain their role in hurting Pakistan's interests and sacrificing the nation, jut to please a self proclaimed Supreme Leader.
Keeping Taftan border open for months, during out break of COVID in Iran, is one recent example.
Stop waffling. Your claims of the yom Kippur war and its victory are as hollow as your arab masters. Your pathetic anti Pakistan rants are so bad I hope your arab slave masters kick you out and pakistan doesn't accept you. But you can always go to israel. Now jog on you and your no good loser arab b grade masters.

Egypt doesnt have power projection to operate 1.000km away from its border
and Egyptian Navy is so weak also Egyptian Airforce doesnt have large scale operation capability

-- without Airrefueling Tankers
-- without Network centrik warfare capability
-- without BVR for F-16 and Rafale Fighter Jets
-- without long range land attack Cruise Missiles for F-16 , MIG-29M2 and Rafale Fighter Jets

and Egyptian Navy has only 4 old OHP and 1 FREMM Frigate .... nothing else

Turkish Navy 16 Frigates , 4 ADA Corvettes and 12 Submarines
Turkish Airforce 7 KC-135R , 4 E7-T AEWCs , 192 F-16 and 47 F-4 Fighter Jets armed with HARM , SLAM-ER , SOM , POPEYE , KGK , JSOW and AIM-120B , AIM-120C7 Missiles can attack Egypt

also Turkiye can arm dozens of Cargo Ships with hundreds of BORA Ballistic Missiles to hit military targets in Egypt

if needed only one night and all air/naval bases will be destroyed in Cairo , Alexandria , Port Said also Sidi Barrani air base

and Egypt doesnt have military capability to attack Turkiye
also Turkish Ballistic Missiles to burn Athens and other Greek Cities and easly to re-take Islands from Greeks

Russia-France , The Uae ( Israel ) wants to use SISI as pawn against Turkiye but EAF can not stop the Turkish Airmed Forces in a war one on one

Last edited:
Stop waffling. Your claims of the yom Kippur war and its victory are as hollow as your arab masters. Your pathetic anti Pakistan rants are so bad I hope your arab slave masters kick you out and pakistan doesn't accept you. But you can always go to israel. Now jog on you and your no good loser arab b grade masters.

As i said... there's a tremendous effort being done in Pakistan to distort Arab history and promote hate for Arabs, while slandering Arabs is decade old norm on this forum... where you are a tiny little player and your contribution to Arab slandering is small as compare to many seniors hare.
On the historic count, you may be having compelling reasons to believe Israelis, but fact remains Egypt took back it's own territory, which they lost to Israel on earlier occasion, due their in experience and poor military hardware. Ever since there was no further escalation.
While Egyptians are a nation, who would not accept any foreign domination, which is quite contrary to your statements.
If in Egypt you propagate that their leader is weaker than any other leader in world, he would loose his legitimacy.
You got it all wrong on Egyptian psychology in your general hate for Arabs and not only lied about a nation but insulted them. You are lucky that you are on Shia forum, otherwise on any neutral forum you stand no chance !

Last edited:
As i said... there's a tremendous effort being done in Pakistan to distort Arab history and slandering Arabs is basic agenda of this forum... where you are a tiny little player.
On the historic count, you may be having compelling reasons to believe Israelis, but fact remains Egypt took back it's own territory, which they lost to Israel on earlier occasion. Ever since there was no further escalation.
While Egyptians are a nation, who would not accept any foreign domination, which is quite contrary to your statements.
If in Egypt you propagate that their leader is weaker than any other leader in world, he would loose his legitimacy.
You got it all wrong on Egyptian psychology in your general hate for Arabs and not only lied about a nation but insulted them. You are lucky that you are on Shia forum, otherwise on any neutral forum you stand no chance !
You have never supported Arab people. You are Obviously supporting puppet Kingdom of Arab countries with thousands of crimes like Khashoggi murder on a Foreign soil. Now imagine What they do to their people in their countries.

@Trango Towers your allies are coming to your support.

You have never supported Arab people. You are Obviously supporting puppet Kingdom of Arab countries with thousands of crimes like Khashoggi murder on a Foreign soil. Now imagine What they do to their people in their countries.

You may present your case on what ''THEY do to their people in their countries'', otherwise it's hard to answer you on this.

I did challenged insulting entire Egyptian nation, i did refused to outright believe Israeli version of war history with Egypt. Now, whatever it means to you, but i never said that you and your puppies in Pakistan, shall lower their faith on Israelis.
I will continue to state facts and ground reality, which in Egypt vs. Israel remains that Egyptians have well guarded their territory from Israelis, but now Egyptians are being forced to move their troops away from Israeli border. Quite a similarity with Pakistani situation. This is testing time for Egypt ahead.

@Trango Towers your allies are coming to your support.

You may present your case on what ''THEY do to their people in their countries'', otherwise it's hard to answer you on this.

I did challenged insulting entire Egyptian nation, i did refused to outright believe Israeli version of war history with Egypt. Now, whatever it means to you, but i never said that you and your puppies in Pakistan, shall lower their faith on Israelis.
I will continue to state facts and ground reality, which in Egypt vs. Israel remains that Egyptians have well guarded their territory well from Israelis, but now Egyptians are being forced to move their troops away from Israeli border. Quite a similarity with Pakistani situation!
Then you have my support also, if you are truly trying to despise Israelis.

Then you have my support also, if you are truly trying to despise Israelis.
Well than Egyptian deserve your support more than me, because i do not despise Israelis any higher than them.
I believe there are good people and bad people in every country. While Egypt have had it's share of war with Israels, which certainly do not lead to the conclusion that Egypt is any lesser force.
While my personal formulae to give judgment on any nation, is to first live and work among them for at least six months!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom