What's new

Military abducted me , COAS is afraid that I will de-notify him after winning election : Imran khan

If Imran comes to power and do not de-notify him and his other cohoot Generals and put them on trial then I will be biggest opponent of IK till I die. Not only that but he has to do to PDM what they are doing to him.

If Imran comes to power and do not de-notify him and his other cohoot Generals and put them on trial then I will be biggest opponent of IK till I die. Not only that but he has to do to PDM what they are doing to him.
This is why they will do everything they can to stop him.

If the corrupt put down their facism and agree to free and fair elections then an amnesty for reconciliation wouldn't be a bad idea to move forward. But those who have killed innocent need to be brought to justice.

IK should [actually] order Asim Munir to hold them accountable and de-notify them.

People have tried to do that in the past too. The result wasn't glorious at all.

Pakistanis including myself were Chutia in the past, we believed what ISPR said in their Song, "The glorious and patriotic Pakistan Army", whose one soldier can overcome 10 Indian soldiers, who is protected by green flag weaving angels. We knew Sharif, Zardari and Diesel clans are corrupt. They did their corruption openly and when Generals did this same thing in past we celebrated it (although generals did it for their benefits not for Pakistan or the people), these corrupt politicians had no support from public but only from their corruption beneficiaries. Corruption beneficiaries who sell their soul for few dollars do not put their life on the line for their corrupt leaders because they love $$$ not a person.

This time they miscalculated, big time. They thought it would be the same like last time, they first laid out the foundation for IK's removal by using their liffafa journalists like before to do propaganda against IK, mehangai mehangai mehangi. then they acted based on their 50 year old script and removed IK.....WOW what is this, this never happened before, people are coming out for his support, people are name calling us...they got nervous and you can see the nervousness and embarrassment on their faces every time ISRP general came out in public and every passing day a new blunder after a new blunder....lack of higher education in the ranks i guess.

so your statement should have been "Generals have tried it in past, but results this time are not as glorious but instead, pathetic"

listen to what he is saying then tell if he said any thing wrong
Jee, I don't know but the end part is b.s.

What's this crap about 'ego & 'considering himself as God'?

He's just a man vs. everyone else. That seems to be bothering a lot of nuts.

The 48hrs joy of him being arrested went down south (in the toilet) pretty fast.

Jee, I don't know but the end part is b.s.

What's this crap about 'ego & 'considering himself as God'?

He's just a man vs. everyone else. That seems to be bothering a lot of nuts.

The 48hrs joy of him being arrested went down south (in the toilet) pretty fast.
did he not did some thing illegal?

did he not did some thing illegal?
Look Reham Khan 1, I think the ones accusing him outta take a step back & look at all the so called 'illegal' activities they've done in say...the past 3 decades (minimum).

Sharifs' & their clan
Zardaris' & their clan
The nobodys' (Diesel)

Please don't come here with accusations against one - by sidelining the past & what's currently going on.

But its okay, your just another N-League
Spoon.jpg

Look Reham Khan 1, I think the ones accusing him outta take a step back & look at all the so called 'illegal' activities they've done in say...the past 3 decades (minimum).

Sharifs' & their clan
Zardaris' & their clan
The nobodys' (Diesel)

Please don't come here with accusations against one - by sidelining the past & what's currently going on.

But its okay, your just another N-League View attachment 929489 .
so sharif, zardaris, diesel and Imran Khan

I'm no lawyer, but i'm not convinced that Imran Khan broke the Law.

Did he make dumb decisions as a PM. Yeah sure.

But the rest of the tolla - born crooks.
have they not seen inside of the cell. why should IK remain free of charges and jail time. he is also a crook only difference is he has different method (donation+Charity).

have they not seen inside of the cell. why should IK remain free of charges and jail time. he is also a crook only difference is he has different method (donation+Charity).
All the cases registered against Imran khan are political motivated bogus cases and with fair trial these cases will be dismissed.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom