What's new

Militants open fire outside hotel in Srinagar, one person killed

What is a piece of land between two brothers...hmmmn ?

My niece will never forgive you Abhishek...bhabi seh chittarr bhi parvaaoon ga keh Armstrong Chachuuu nei Kashmir hii tou mangaa thaaa aur woh bhi nahin diyaaa ! :cry:
I LOLed :tup:

It's not our fault you Indians believe in such conspiracy theories.

All you guys do is eat, breathe, and sleep ISI.

Conspiracy? Did I blamed ISI? I was just pointing out some bizarre coincidences, and questioning how they occurred. Otherwise what is ISI`s role in insurgency in India? It is such a peace-loving agency.

Besides blame on ISI is conspiracy. But attributing every wrong in Pakistan to external forces as a national habit every bit justified...

How are your roosters roosting?

yawn, the land stays. people are free to move to the land of the pure

I mean, these guys just dont get it. We are all for Pakistanis welcoming their brothers from a different mother to Pakistan. The land stays with India.

Buttt Sahib Kashmir Murree jaisaa lagtaa hai...do we want more of that ? I'm thinking of Indian Punjab..what do you say ?

We'll take Amritsar, Gurdaspur, Kapurthala, Firozpur and Jalandhar that was once made up with majority of muslims. If not, then ISI will be there to do the job. :P

The Indians want the land for a vacationing spot. The Kashmiris are telling them to GTFO.

Lolz.

I mean, these guys just dont get it. We are all for Pakistanis welcoming their brothers from a different mother to Pakistan. The land stays with India.
oddly, we witness kashmiris returning with their pakistani wives surrendering in kashmir and starting over.
not to mention pakistanis hindus wanting to relocate.

The Indians want the land for a vacationing spot. The Kashmiris are telling them to GTFO.

Lolz.
tourism is at an all time high. i guess silly indians go there for picnics regardless

Well the people fighting in Kashmir against illegal IA occupation are local Kashmiri sunni muslims and other Pakistanis from Punjab so in reality that is what he suggested. Unless he is referring to the real Pakistani army in which case he can refer to 2008 and see who flinched first in order to evaluate who the real "pussies" are.

Fixed it for ya...:tup:

Why I meant Sunni muslims was the shias in Kargil,Batalik,Jammu etc want absolutely nothing to do with Pakistan or Azaadi and it was the Gujjar Shia herdsmen who warned the Indian Army in both 65 and 99 of the incursions into J&K.

This the Terrorist face of people who accuse Indian army to kill Kashmiri , these are the people who killed thousand of Kashmiri pandit and Hindus , Forced to leave Kashmir created monopoly of islamist in kashmiri and now demanding country over Islam.

It dosen't matter how much pakistan cry for kashmir , how much terrorist they send in kashmir , kashmiri people don't want to join a failed islami country.

India know how to suppress these border crossed terrorists , India is very mild with kashmiri as compare to Israel , we should use Israeli method in Kashmir.

We'll take Amritsar, Gurdaspur, Kapurthala, Firozpur and Jalandhar that was once made up with majority of muslims. If not, then ISI will be there to do the job. :P

Buttt Sahib please Ahmadabad too...its my namesake ! Please...please...I'd buy you the bestest Nihari in the whole of Lahore ! :D

That is the truth.

That we want the land was never in question.

Actually it is Pakistanis who pretend that they support the Kashmir issue for the sake of brothers from different mother. Wat you guys want is also the land an the water that come with it.

The funny part is we dont listen to them..:)

The funny thing is that is the whole ******* problem.

That we want the land was never in question.

Actually it is Pakistanis who pretend that they support the Kashmir issue for the sake of brothers from different mother. Wat you guys want is also the land an the water that come with it.

If the land is not the problem than you would have not been occupying them as long as you have and also large numbers of Indian posters on this forum continuously say, "So they can leave then but we keep the land" which practically betrays your true intentions.

Back
Top Bottom