What's new

Militants open fire outside hotel in Srinagar, one person killed

Killing civilian? Shows the desperateness of Dog sh!ts, still hiding in valley!

Hope IA find these Stinking rats soon and help them in their journey towards paradise!!

Amen!

If you did not understand the phrase the joke is on you...

RIP to the dead innocent.

Oh buddy we all know what the phrase "roosters coming home to roost means". it's just that it was a epic fail in the context of India in Kashmir. That phrase would be more appropriate in the context of Pakistan and Ilyas Kashmiri ;)

It's a gradual process but India is slowly starting to crumble.

English comprehension :)

Well the people fighting in Kashmir against illegal IA occupation are local Kashmiris so in reality that is what he suggested. Unless he is referring to the real Pakistani army in which case he can refer to 2008 and see who flinched first in order to evaluate who the real "pussies" are.

Buttt Sahib Kashmir Murree jaisaa lagtaa hai...do we want more of that ? I'm thinking of Indian Punjab..what do you say ?
i suggest parts of gujarat. far more developed.
although it is populated by veggie hindoos. you'd have to clear them out

there is a national consensus on our thinking vis-a-vis kashmir. it is the will of a few hundreds against a billion.

Kashmiris do not care about your "national consensus" because they are not a part of your nation by their own free will.

opinion of the masses sir.

What is a piece of land between two brothers...hmmmn ?

My niece will never forgive you Abhishek...bhabi seh chittarr bhi parvaaoon ga keh Armstrong Chachuuu nei Kashmir hii tou mangaa thaaa aur woh bhi nahin diyaaa ! :cry:

It's a gradual process but India is slowly starting to crumble.

In 1991, India was bankrupt and Kashmir insurgency was at peak while Pakistan was booming, but still Pakistan failed even in our worst time and your best time. :enjoy:

Killing civilian? Shows the desperateness of Dog sh!ts, still hiding in valley!

Hope IA find these Stinking rats soon and help them in their journey towards paradise!!

Amen!

Suppaaaa Powaaa IA was going in the opposite direction while this attacked occurred. Sounds like they were running for the plains of Punjab. :undecided:

sucks for them i guess. the land still remains

OK, we shall see. :coffee:

In 1991, India was bankrupt and Kashmir insurgency was at peak while Pakistani was booming, but still Pakistan failed even in our worst time. :enjoy:

I don't understand why you Indians are dragging in Pakistan.

In 2012 India is a supa dupa power and is at it's peak, but has over 30 insurgencies taking place.

Back
Top Bottom