What's new

Militants open fire outside hotel in Srinagar, one person killed

Thank good i m able to guide an indian atlast.:bounce:

show them as disputed not as your own.thats what is propaganda.

Why should we show it as disputed? Pakistan calls it disputed, and so shows it as disputed in textbooks.

We call it all Indian, and that's how we show it in our textbooks. Doesn't really matter what the U.N. thinks it is, we print our textbooks. That's not propaganda.

Today it was one attack. Tomorrow it may be three.

It is unfortunate, but the Indians have done it to themselves.

We should offer any logistical assets to the freedom fighters.

Do you realize that the person killed is a Kashmiri civilian? Goes to show the good will Pakistanis have for Kashmiri people.

Do you realize that the person killed is a Kashmiri civilian? Goes to show the good will Pakistanis have for Kashmiri people.

They never did care about the people. The people are just an excuse, they just want to create troubles for India.

If they did care about Kashmir and Kashmiris, then why would they train the militants? Why would they fight wars, using tribal irregular forces (who don't really care about moral values, and pillage the areas they attack)?

Most of all, why would they literally hand over a section of "Azad" Kashmir to China just for good relations? Weren't they supposed to be liberating them?

haha that points to their obvious incompetence. Looks like you guys need to step up the training ;)

There are reports that the funding from the Pakistani government for the militant training has been drastically reduced in the past few years.

Yeah, but I think they are getting ready to throw you out.

There are 600,000 Indian troops in Kashmir. I think they've popped around 300 "freedom fighters" this year. I think it's pretty clear whose throwing who out. Meanwhile , the fence and rigorous patrolling at the border ensures that very few "freedom fighters" actually reach deep inside Kashmir.

By saying Indians done it to themselves, he is admitting the person murdered was Indian, and thus Kashmiris are Indian.
1 Pakistani has realized it, hope soon others do it too.

Seems like a false flag attack to give army an excuse for further stay in Sri nagar....

The military is free to stay wherever it wants in our country. Don't see why anyone would bat any eyelid for that.

Furthermore, as these desperate attempts by you mount in your final years of breathing, it will only strengthen our soldiers' resolve.

By saying Indians done it to themselves, he is admitting the person murdered was Indian, and thus Kashmiris are Indian.
1 Pakistani has realized it, hope soon others do it too.

How does it matter whether they realize or not? Our politicians give them too much importance.

Have you seen CCP ever give importance to jihadists from their xingjiang region? No. But for some reason GOI likes to worship Pakistani apprehension.

There are 600,000 Indian troops in Kashmir. I think they've popped around 300 "freedom fighters" this year. I think it's pretty clear whose throwing who out. Meanwhile , the fence and rigorous patrolling at the border ensures that very few "freedom fighters" actually reach deep inside Kashmir.

Are you quite sure of the 6 lakh number? That was there in early 90s as far as I know. Today only a third of that are deployed in the entire northern borders and not just J&K.

Thank you Pakistan....:pakistan:

Was that sarcasm? :P

How does it matter whether they realize or not? Our politicians give them too much importance.

Have you seen CCP ever give importance to jihadists from their xingjiang region? No. But for some reason GOI likes to worship Pakistani apprehension.

It matters to GOI, as for CCP, they dont need votes :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom