What's new

Militants open fire outside hotel in Srinagar, one person killed

look like Chattisinghpora type false flag incident done by IA.Even President Clinton dhad suspicion that Chattisinghpora massacre was done by IA.Now that demand Fo lifting the AFSPA was going strong IA has conducted this attack to show that Kashmir is still dangerous hence will need AFPSA for long period .

look like Chattisinghpora type false flag incident done by IA.Even President Clinton dhad suspicion that Chattisinghpora massacre was done by IA.Now that demand Fo lifting the AFSPA was going strong IA has conducted this attack to show that Kashmir is still dangerous hence will need AFPSA for long period .

yeah-okay-23722.jpg

There isn't enough time in he day to properly reply to all you Pakistanis who are fed utter BS that are called "facts".

Desperate attempt by the terrorists to revive militancy in Kashmir. Meaning India is doing right with Kashmir

not everyone can concoct the amazing logic of begging the govt. for guns in order to revolt against the govt.

See, I tried to ignore her, and here she is...

OT, militancy is at all time low. The infiltration has almost died out. Local support for militancy is dying out. Handful of miscreants trying to kill civilians in frustration only works against them.
Once the peace returns, and it would, soon, the valley can aim for development. With reduced poverty/unemployment, even such minor incidents would stop.

given i've only heard that logic from you, why dont you tell us.
ok...indian propaganda in indian school text they show NA and Azad kashmir as part of india when it doesnt even control them on ground.

See, I tried to ignore her, and here she is...

OT, militancy is at all time low. The infiltration has almost died out. Local support for militancy is dying out. Handful of miscreants trying to kill civilians in frustration only works against them.
Once the peace returns, and it would, soon, the valley can aim for development. With reduced poverty/unemployment, even such minor incidents would stop.
Maharaj ......Pdf admin has provided you with ignore button click it .....

ok...indian propaganda in indian school text they show NA and Azad kashmir as part of india when it doesnt even control them on ground.

Maharaj ......Pdf admin has provided you with ignore button click it .....

Yeah, got a warning, would do it now.

show them as disputed not as your own.thats what is propaganda.
I'd prefer GOI work on more pressing issues than fixing maps just because it confuses a few tools.
the rest of us understand the context n meaning of the maps just fine.

Back
Top Bottom