What's new

Militants attack J&K Army camp, police station; kill seven

ask from your elders,pure country ke do faaad kr diye the :D

Kargil me teri country apne soldiers ki body tak nahi pehchaan rahi thi bhool gaya :(

And your General after 12 years admit India didn't won in Kargil and after Parliament attack in 2002 without even a war you lost more than 1800 soldiers Mr

go here and see the toll of deaths and come back whon killed them angels ? sure brave solders fight with them and kill them hundreds .
THE KARGIL MEMORIAL @ baharat rakshak

And your General after 12 years admit India didn't won in Kargil and after Parliament attack in 2002 without even a war you lost more than 1800 soldiers Mr

hamid gul even admitted pakistanis were loving osama and helping him to stay safe in terrorist haven , do you accept it ?

Good for conspiracy artists and 'tactical' winners , tu video dekh ke uchal aur release karwa de (as you guys did in 1965 and just before 1971) ke tum krgil jeet gaye :D

Fact is a Fact :)

fact is nothing fact is till today we both are fighting and war is going on . are you living in peace ? last one hour you lost 9 lives and we so ? win is something else its not win its coverup .

Holeeee Sheeeet :D

He said that India failed to capitalize on the victory :D
He has also written a book on it. According to him India should have used the situation to move deeper into Pak held Kashmir peaks on the LOC, without which the gains of India are inconsequential. :devil: Acc to him India should also not have exchanged the peaks in the post skirmish settlement (when two Pak peaks were exchanged for peak 5233)

As for Musharraf spending a night in Kargil - it does not prove anything. He was born in Delhi for Christ's sake :D
For a short period of time he was an illegal immigrant :rofl:
just go check the lists baby should i show you what your general said abut kargil and mushrraf ?

Gen. (Rtd) Kishan Pal accept that India lost Kargil War - YouTube

mushrraf stay a night in indian side of border
Musharraf spent a night in India before Kargil war, claims book by former Pak Army officer

go here and see the toll of deaths and come back whon killed them angels ? sure brave solders fight with them and kill them hundreds .
THE KARGIL MEMORIAL @ baharat rakshak

pakistan was so embraced that it didn't even released exact number of death toll :D

sad sad no love for pak foujj aka mujhadeen who died , ek commission to bana dete :)

fact is nothing fact is till today we both are fighting and war is going on . are you living in peace ? last one hour you lost 9 lives and we so ? win is something else its not win its coverup .

yes iam living in peace unlike daily blasts and massacres in pakistan,no major blasts in mainstream india since months .

kashmir is a boiling pot and will not end until we teach pakistan in its own language of convert Ops and proxy wars .

pakistan was so embraced that it didn't even released exact number of death toll :D

sad sad no love for pak foujj aka mujhadeen who died , ek commission to bana dete :)

Figure given by Musharraf, Nawaz Sharif and ISPR(Pakistani army site) are all different.

hamid gul even admitted pakistanis were loving osama and helping him to stay safe in terrorist haven , do you accept it ?

Well if they were doing I think they were doing good thing and these attacks on Indian Army would increase in future I was really sad when tensions on LOC cooled down but now I could see more things coming :yay:

Your Karachi is seeing 20 times more casualties compared to Kashmir due to violence.

Well if they were doing I think they were doing good thing and these attacks on Indian Army would increase in future I was really sad when tensions on LOC cooled down but now I could see more things coming :yay:

True ,we are electing modi this time ,hope we will reciprocate your love with riba :D

then why dont u cross LOC with a gun....., then u will be the happiest person in the world....and PDF will 1 less of you guyz
:pissed:

You army is already busy in Afghanistan-Pakistan border fighting TTP, is your army even ready for have more burden and just taken loan of $6.7 Billion from IMF.

Back
Top Bottom