What's new

Militants attack J&K Army camp, police station; kill seven

its matter of 150 years they are not looking freedom from india but also British . still UN resolutions was done but used as toilet papers. when nehru chacha run to UN for save remains kashmir there was good chance to solve it . militancy started in 1989 before that what ws going on just public peaceful efforts . i must say a country cannot be powerful and standing all the time as soon as india will weak kashmir will slip away same as BD from pak ex soviet states or Yugoslavia . its not proxy but a public movement.british is also involve in this shitty crime they keep states on mercy of giant indo-pak .

so you mean taliban are RAW proxy . so why cry baby these are ours that are your terrorists you back terrorists and so we .

They are not but we should help them to kill more isi scums ,tit for tat :D

602460-suicideblastpakistanAPP-1378830149-758-640x480.jpg

its matter of 150 years they are not looking freedom from india but also British . still UN resolutions was done but used as toilet papers. when nehru chacha run to UN for save remains kashmir there was good chance to solve it . militancy started in 1989 before that what ws going on just public peaceful efforts . i must say a country cannot be powerful and standing all the time as soon as india will weak kashmir will slip away same as BD from pak ex soviet states or Yugoslavia . its not proxy but a public movement.british is also involve in this shitty crime they keep states on mercy of giant indo-pak .
Times Now Tv is also reporting that Lt Col has died too in second attack by same group in Army base and other 2 or 3 soldiers by now and many are injured I think deaths of soldiers would increase

Look the timing of this attack... this is to sabotage the dialogue process between Nawaz sharif and Manmohan Singh ....

Times Now Tv is also reporting that Lt Col has died too in second attack by same group in Army base and other 2 or 3 soldiers by now and many are injured I think deaths of soldiers would increase

gurrela war has plus point sir . army work to secure the area and lives while militants has free hand and they want to kill demolish and destroy its more easy for them .

Look the timing of this attack... this is to sabotage the dialogue process between Nawaz sharif and Manmohan Singh ....

militants don't wanna talk and they want all time heat between indo-pak .but there is no solution without talks

now MMS and NS has reason to meet.
NS can say how pak itself is a victim of terrorism.
MMS can say terrorism is a common menace .

these are not ISI scums its public common man look what they are doing with indian flag infront of your army police. you said RAW ne rakhy hoy ? mea RAW's servants

Pakistani Flags Everywhere in the Kashmir ,Indian flag rolled under Feet LATEST VIDEO - YouTube

LOL do you want me to show what balochs are doing with the green flag ?:D

these fidayeen mujadeeen terror are animals of the same ideology which pakistan and alquaeda establishment follow,hope new government under mr modi will give permission to RAW to give pakistan taste of their own medicine.:)

just wait some months bro :D

its your army killed them ?:omghaha: like this i can post dozen indian solders killed by mao or kashmiris . show me what your brave solders did ?:coffee:

ask from your elders,pure country ke do faaad kr diye the :D

Kargil me teri country apne soldiers ki body tak nahi pehchaan rahi thi bhool gaya :(

Now the heat is on, will MMS meet Sherif?...good timing though.

Had Nehru not stopped the War, all of JnK would have been recovered. The Haji Pir Pass had already been taken by the Indian forces. Kargil had also been retaken and the road to Skardu was open.
Zoji La pass was also taken and Dras was secured as well. So was Uri, Poonch and Rajouri.

Then the brilliant Nehru went full speed and without Cabinet approval(hence unconstitutional) appealed to the UN. :hitwall:
It was for this reason, neither Pakistan nor India recognizes Nehru's act as an act of the Government of India. It was also ratified in 1972 Shimla Agreement.

There is only one way for Kashmir to be independent. India must cease to exist.

ask from your elders,pure country ke do faaad kr diye the :D

Kargil me teri country body tak nahi pehchaan rahi thi bhool gaya :(

just go check the lists baby should i show you what your general said abut kargil and mushrraf ?

Gen. (Rtd) Kishan Pal accept that India lost Kargil War - YouTube

mushrraf stay a night in indian side of border
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/musharraf-spent-a-night-in-india-before-kargil-war-claims-book-by-former-pak-army-officer/370293-3.html

RIP to to the poor soldiers.....
Table talk and Peace process should continue... Militants don't want any dialogue between the two countries. All they want heat and war.... look the timing of this incident... when Nawaz sharif and Manmohan Singh has to meet in U.N and there is schedule of One by one meeting....

Back
Top Bottom