What's new

MiGs over Kargil: How the Fulcrum buzzed the Falcons

Today's PAF is way way too better than what it was during Kargil.

Let me ask a question to someone with better understanding, how F-16 is performing for Pakistan in those heights.

Thats the Cecil Chaudhry Interview that is cited by the likes of Darky as the basis for the whole F-16 running incident.

Is this interview available on the net? I have read these words on BR also (now don't berate me for that!), and I would like to know how much of it is true.

Is this interview available on the net? I have read these words on BR also (now don't berate me for that!), and I would like to know how much of it is true.

Not sure anymore, and that is not the exact text of it either.
Cecil Chaudhry has a lot of mirch masala in it besides that.

Which is why the exact incident as told to me by a PAF officer who was part of that squadron at the time have been reproduced.

BR will only reproduce anti-Pakistan rhetoric.. thats what they are good for.

Planning? By whom?

A question for our American allies btw: why can't we use the hardware that we bought according to our needs? :P
It's like your car dealer takes your keys away if you drive more than a few miles even though you own the car now.

These restrictions are mostly on car rental. May be there is something about these purchases that Pakistani Army has not told its citizens :D

These restrictions are mostly on car rental. May be there is something about these purchases that Pakistani Army has not told its citizens :D

What're you suggesting? :devil: :P

We did get to know about F-16s we paid for but never got. :no:

So the MiG wreckage comes down inside Pakistan as do the pilots after ejecting.....yet according to you they were shot over India...... i see. !!

You beating around the Bush again...

Mig 27 engine failure and subsequent bail out lead the pilot land in ur land. Chaser Mig 21 was Targeted in Our Land. All you have is opportunity for Wreckage Claim

if wreckage falls in your land Still Doesnt Change rules of Engagement...........

Nope, only superstitious or people with agendas bring up old rested myths..

the restriction is the same you have with hardware locks on ipad to make sure the whole source code of iOS is not stolen.
The US does not want Pakistanis trying to reverse engineer the SNIPER pod. hence anything other than usual maintenance needs a US tech to open it up and fix it.

Thats the Limit of the restrictions.

the restriction is the same you have with hardware locks on ipad to make sure the whole source code of iOS is not stolen.
The US does not want Pakistanis trying to reverse engineer the SNIPER pod. hence anything other than usual maintenance needs a US tech to open it up and fix it.

Do we have the capability of writing a software for the 'pods' ourselves in case the Chinese can replicate it by deconstructing it down to the last bolt & then putting back together ? :undecided:

Or is that not as simple as that ? :what:

Dude.. was Sarcasm

Do we have the capability of writing a software for the 'pods' ourselves in case the Chinese can replicate it by deconstructing it down to the last bolt & then putting back together ? :undecided:

Or is that not as simple as that ? :what:

Nowhere as simple..
The chinese can identify chips.. perhaps hook it up to a machine to decipher it.. but nothing more.

moreover, these pods have something much like a warranty crack... except its electronic.
So the US will know if somebody else opened the pods.

Not sure anymore, and that is not the exact text of it either.
Cecil Chaudhry has a lot of mirch masala in it besides that.

Which is why the exact incident as told to me by a PAF officer who was part of that squadron at the time have been reproduced.

BR will only reproduce anti-Pakistan rhetoric.. thats what they are good for.

What is like mirch masala in what I posted... please clarify...

What would a pilot do when there's a BVR lock ?.. try to break it by performing maneuvers in the clouds or continue flying towards the enemy to eliminate him ?... even If he's a rising star or superstar.

Its quiet normal for inexperienced pilots to get into rush of blood and perform silly acts... or get frustrated.. and make a mistake.

What is like mirch masala in what I posted... please clarify...

What would a pilot do when there's a BVR lock ?.. try to break it by performing maneuvers in the clouds or continue flying towards the enemy to eliminate him ?... even If he's a rising star or superstar.

Its quiet normal for inexperienced pilots to get into rush of blood and perform silly acts... or get frustrated.. and make a mistake.

Like i said before.. that is when you not know of air combat.. apart from links.

Maneuvers in the clouds... include tactics to put the aircraft on beam.. along with rapidly changing speed and direction(aka velocity) ..

Only an idiot who has little in terms of BVR capability against the other flies straight towards the enemy.. The idea is to use the terrain to your advantage and then try to get in close. . or force a WVR situation.

Its not a new tactic.. people who read actual relevant materials on air combat know about these.

Go read about "doppler notch" and then come back.

Back
Top Bottom