What's new

MiGs over Kargil: How the Fulcrum buzzed the Falcons

Me too....anyone who would face western fighters in those death-traps has gonads.

Perhaps a little BVR and some spares for those Western fighters wouldn't have been unwelcome in those times.
Just saying.

Before I do that, why don't you answer the question that is more to the topic of the thread? About falcons fleeing from the fulcrums, and you saying that only very brave pilots would fly fulcrums against falcons?

You always do this. Make a stupid statement who's logical conclusion you don't like, and when that is pointed to you, you immediately start some racist tripe about god's race and polluting Asians, in the hope that other people here would start bashing you for racism, instead of the original statement.

You seriously "lack gonads" (to uuse your term) to follow your own arguments through. I am not interested in your pretended racist card, which you think is an escape-from-having to answer-the-real-question card each time. Your attempt at starting a racist flame war is pathetic, and transparent.
Ok, simple. Soviet and Russian aircraft have on average done poorly against American aircraft...simple enough? Don't feel like putting in the effort...but provide a chart of kills if you think otherwise.

Ok, simple. Soviet and Russian aircraft have on average done poorly against American aircraft...simple enough?

That wasn't my question. Read post number 71 yet again. The question is not about western v/s soviet or white v/s Asian, as you are desperately trying to make it to be. It is about taking your statement to its logical conclusion. I will ask it for the last time, and if you still try to shift the discussion away to some flame bait about god's race or America, I won't respond.

Here it is again:

You said that only brave people would dare to face F-16s in mig 29s. And yet the topic of the thread is about how pilots in F-16s had to flee from mig 29s. Logically, assuming your premise is true, what conclusion can we draw about the pilots in the F-16s?

That wasn't my question. Read post number 71 yet again. The question is not about western v/s soviet or white v/s Asian, as you are desperately trying to make it to be. It is about taking your statement to its logical conclusion. I will ask it for the last time, and if you still try to shift the discussion away to some flame bait about god's race or America, I won't respond.

Here it is again:

You said that only brave people would dare to face F-16s in mig 29s. And yet the topic of the thread is about how pilots in F-16s had to flee from mig 29s. Logically, assuming your premise is true, what conclusion can we draw about the pilots in the F-16s?
Again....care to compare kill rates? All that matters in the end.

Really? Which would mean all ground support air crafts (that would probably have no kill rate from a2a battles) are lousy planes ?
Of course not....M-29's are air to air tho.

well thing is amerikans have always faught enemies after seousli hampering there fighting capabilities (like infecting iraqi radrs with bugs and taking radar codes from french to use them for its advantages and the same thing happened in afghanistan ) one can see why US Planes were able to have an upper hand plus saddams pilots were nothing in comparrision to there US counterparts plus they were handicapped with no radar backin had they had iraquee pilots trained to the level of russian pilots in those planes and iraquies ad a radar cover things would have had been much diff

but here in sub continent things were very diff indians had a fairly good pilots + a good radar coverage & situational awerness of the battle field so results are not to pakistani & US expectations

now why paksitanies are not ecsepting = there pride and arrogance about there divine Air force and there super duper Pilots

Why Americans not ecsepting = Bad PR for there flying machiens

Again....care to compare kill rates? All that matters in the end.

Thanks for proving your inability to take your own statement to its logical conclusion. In future, think twice before coming here and making a wise-a$$ statement, because you will be exposed again, and then you will have to bring in the race/nationality card again, as you always do. Enjoy the butt-hurt, and adieu!:rofl:

Thanks for proving your inability to take your own statement to its logical conclusion. In future, think twice before coming here and making a wise-a$$ statement, because you will be exposed again, and then you will have to bring in the race/nationality card again, as you always do. Enjoy the butt-hurt, and adieu!:rofl:
Not into your type of fun, ergo...my butt doesn't hurt. Ps...tried to look up M-29 kills...no luck...they have at least one....right? At the hands of India at least? As far as the race card....never brought it up till you questioned what I , with no qualms, have put right up front....I am American...never claimed otherwise...not at all afraid to put my flags up.

Not into your type of fun, ergo...my butt doesn't hurt. Ps...tried to look up M-29 kills...no luck...they have at least one....right? At the hands of India at least? As far as the race card....never brought it up till you questioned what I , with no qualms, have put right up front....I am American...never claimed otherwise...not at all afraid to put my flags up.

If you dare to question some of this Indian Nazis, than you are either a Pakistani terrorist or Chinese communist card carrying members. This guys are the original conquers of India with their Aryan background and superior caste.

Its all about planning mate :)

Planning? By whom?

A question for our American allies btw: why can't we use the hardware that we bought according to our needs? :P
It's like your car dealer takes your keys away if you drive more than a few miles even though you own the car now.

SWedish eyerie radar range 300km

y-8 range 350

phalcon 400 - 500km

su30mki fighter 400km (image 200+ of these fighter awacs) vs jf 17 with radar 85km:woot::guns:

Again Rubbish.

Mig 27 piloted by Flt Nachiketa had engine flame out . Sqn Ldr (Late) Ajay Ahuja went to check on him was shot upon by ANZA. Mig 21 was shot in our Territory- Get your Facts Clear.

TAGRA RAHO

So the MiG wreckage comes down inside Pakistan as do the pilots after ejecting.....yet according to you they were shot over India...... i see. !!

SWedish eyerie radar range 300km

y-8 range 350

phalcon 400 - 500km

su30mki fighter 400km (image 200+ of these fighter awacs) vs jf 17 with radar 85km:woot::guns:

BUt u forgot Swedish Eyerie ANd JF-17 has Pakistani Flag painted on them ....that makes them InVincible:hitwall:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom