What's new

Migrant Crisis : Refugees start arriving in Germany after Hungary ordeal

Germany's peace ended in 1945.
and then they restore peace again back in recent decades . but after these trouble makers reach there wait for sharia zines and protests .they destroyed thier country for just change a damn gov of bishar

Thank you Germany for great humanity and respect. :yahoo:

Shame to filthy Arab cowards for refusing to accept them.

In UK, we have had plenty of trouble. The Rotherham case, the politicians are afraid to even call them Pakistani Muslims, they hide behind Asians - and besmirch the rest of Asians by the way.

Nah, UK I am confident is too far gone. I have spent time there, talked to people. They are more afraid than angry.

Lefties are a curse where ever they go, though, if they turn far-right, it might become interesting.
The thing is every passing day the numbers of far-right is increasing and leftists are decreasing. The cause for this is the ideology of leftists is so extreme that they are badly disconnected from the reality. This leads them to take decision that they think will give them good publicity in the name of "humanity" but strangely their "humanity" is only limited to certain communities - the ones that give them publicity when they champion their cause. When confronted with reality, leftists resort to naming their opponents as "racist" or "xenophobic". These two words are so frequently used that they mean absolutely nothing nowadays. Leftist ideology will push more people towards far-right groups. As I said this stupid action will create so much instability, this bubble will only explode with unimaginable consequences.

Good gesture from Germans but how long until the refugees start demanding Sharia for Germany?

The thing is every passing day the numbers of far-right is increasing and leftists are decreasing. The cause for this is the ideology of leftists is so extreme that they are badly disconnected from the reality. This leads them to take decision that they think will give them good publicity in the name of "humanity" but strangely their "humanity" is only limited to certain communities - the ones that give them publicity when they champion their cause. When confronted with reality, leftists resort to naming their opponents as "racist" or "xenophobic". These two words are so frequently used that they mean absolutely nothing nowadays. Leftist ideology will push more people towards far-right groups. As I said, this bubble will only explode with unimaginable consequences.

I get that and I agree with the logic but I just don't see any far-right party in UK politics. Is the BNP still active?

Respect to Germans.

Hope these refugees always remember what Germany has done for them.

I get that and I agree with the logic but I just don't see any far-right party in UK politics. Is the BNP still active?
I don't think BNP will get any power but UKIP seem to be rising fast.

Will all the future politicians and also wanna be fortune teller please grow up!

You are not politicians nor are you even humanitarians! Just typical people who couldnt get visa or are paranoid up to the sleeves!

I don't think BNP will get any power but UKIP seem to be rising fast.

UKIP has good prospects, particularly if as expected UK is tricked to staying in the EU but they are timid even in their language. Do you think they can kick the immigrants out, particularly the 'peaceful' ones?

this is how most of those bleeding hearts will end up eventually:

o-SYRIAN-REBEL-ABU-SAKKAR-EATS-HEART-570.jpg

UKIP has good prospects, particularly if as expected UK is tricked to staying in the EU but they are timid even in their language. Do you think they can kick the immigrants out, particularly the 'peaceful' ones?
I am not really a fan of UKIP. In the immediate future, no major party can talk about kicking anyone out but in the future, who knows? The thing is, this migrant crisis will make Europe a lot more unstable so the political climate might change drastically in the coming decade.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom