What's new

Migrant Crisis : Refugees start arriving in Germany after Hungary ordeal

this is why we should SALUTE the fuhrer of EU. EU worths only the Deutschland and without Deutschland, EU = Doucheland. well, they already are, though :D

If germans want so called refugees,thats their right. But shouldnt impose the refugees they want to others. When some say No,give up and dont whine...

If germans want so called refugees,thats their right. But shouldnt impose the refugees they want to others. When some say No,give up and dont whine...

nobody is whining and neither i am. you can take them or leave them, i dont care. just stated a fact that only few European countries are willing to help them like Deutschland, Serbia, and Finland, and these countries are indeed countries populated by good peoples. also it's a fact that the rest of EU countries are Doucheland. problem?

nobody is whining and neither i am. you can take them or leave them, i dont care. just stated a fact that only few European countries are willing to help them like Deutschland, Serbia, and Finland, and these countries are indeed countries populated by good peoples. also it's a fact that the rest of EU countries are Doucheland. problem?

I really want the opinion of a german about this situation,if they support their countrys decisions.. Too bad there arent that much in this forum.

I really want the opinion of a german about this situation,if they support their countrys decisions.. Too bad there arent that much in this forum.

yes they support them, otherwise there will be LOTS of turkish immigrants kicked out from Deutschland LONG AGO. don't confuse Deutsch with Dutch. those are two whole different nations. except, Dutch has problems with LEGAL Immigrants.

yes they support them, otherwise there will be LOTS of turkish immigrants kicked out from Deutschland LONG AGO. don't confuse Deutsch with Dutch. those are two whole different nations. except, Dutch has problems with LEGAL Immigrants.

I dont get why you are talking about Dutch ?

Few thousand refugees has become a problem of unprecedented scale for Europe? Yet we take in MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of Afghan refugees, and we are pressured into taking more by the hypocrite Westerners. Shame on each and every one of you people. We pay the ultimate price of your shitty pointless wars.

On topic: Kudos to Germany, rest of you all Europeans can crawl back to the hole you came out of.

Maybe the West has learnt its lesson and won’t start pointless wars in the Middle East that destabilize the region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom